A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
ML
Aze Cluzt
Kendall
Kristal Meth
Shade
9 posters

Shadeknight.miller's characters

Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 6 Empty Re: Shadeknight.miller's characters

Post by Shade 10/27/2010, 5:08 pm

ok I took it out
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 6 Empty Re: Shadeknight.miller's characters

Post by Kendall 10/29/2010, 2:44 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 6 Empty Lance Died

Post by Shade 11/2/2010, 7:13 pm

Name:Connor Sleeper
    Eyes:black
    Hair:black
    Height:5'5'
    Body Type:athletic, but short
    Skin Color:white,but not freakeshly white...
    God Parent:Morpheus
    Mortal Parent:Linda Sleeper
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:n/a
    Talents:good at swimming,and daggers almost as good as his brother
    Weapon**:daggers all he uses is daggers (has ten they are all cb)
    Flaws:blurts out random things around people he doesnt know,hates being short,can be very annyoing sometimes,talkative,likes to think everyone likes him
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):when very angry or depressed puts off an aurora that puts people to sleep(in a 200 yard radius they wake up after 10 minutes) can only do this ten times a day (yes they can resist they just have to have a very strong mind) passes out for about ten minutes if he goes over ten times, can give some dreams(like he can change their dream to be something good,or bad) can only do this 5 times and it has to be at night (the person can resist it but its kinda hard cause the person has to be sleeping for him to do it)
    Life Before CHB*:connor lived with his siblings dillon,and kaylee. he had an odd life at school laughed at cause his brother was the loner,and everywhere else thought highly just cause his brother was a pro knife thrower. he was allways hyper but for somereason got good grades. he was a pro knife thrower like his brother just not as good. because he loved swimming
    RP Example*:i sigh and walk up the hill. shees im a demi god...who would have known. i look back down the hill and sigh. i turn around and walk down. as i do i mutter "they better have a pool or something/
    Any notes about your characters:looks just like dillon
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/3/2010, 2:38 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 6 Empty leo lefteded...

Post by Shade 11/16/2010, 7:01 pm

Name:Mason Casey
    Eyes:black
    Hair:ditry blond
    Height:6'0"
    Body Type:athletic,musculer
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:Astrape
    Mortal Parent:Mille Casey
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:n/a
    Talents:is able to see a 100 yards a way, was on schools track tean, amazing with bows and arrows, pretty good with a sword, good with daggers, loves to paint and is amazing at it
    Weapon**:two cb cruved daggers, bow and arrows(yes the arrow tips are cb)
    Flaws:likes to mess with people, hardly ever tells the truth because of this isnt believed to much, doesnt listen to anyone really,a bit of a player, doesnt like sharks
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Can shoot lightning bolts or electrically charge his punches/kicks 15 times a day , Can create a storm cloud to follow people and shoot lightning at them for 15 minutes(he has to be able to see the person for the cloud to follow them) only twice a day,gets really tired when uses his powers when he goes over either limit he faints for ten minutes.
    Life Before CHB*:Mason lived in Ohau, Hawii his entire life. he is bestfriends with Leo Legard, whom randomly left one year.his mom was druggie and so he spent most of his time with leo or at his house.Leo allways erged him to surf but he wasnt as good as leo. his little sister was killed by a shark when he was 13.
    RP Example*:i walk up the hill sighing. It's been two years since leo came back home and now I'm coming where ever here is,and so is he. i sigh and walk down the hill into the camp. i look around and sit down by the water.i watch the sunset as the sun goes down thinking about home and how much i hated it.
    Any notes about your characters:leo's best friend can surf just not as good, really likes the sunset

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 11/18/2010, 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 11/17/2010, 4:54 pm

Likes to explore would not be a flaw
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 11/17/2010, 5:05 pm

ok edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/19/2010, 2:44 pm

How many bolts would it take to kill a person?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 11/19/2010, 3:46 pm

8 to kill four to knock someone out
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/19/2010, 3:48 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 6 Empty ...leo is back but waaay different

Post by Shade 11/21/2010, 9:47 pm

Name:Leo Legard
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:blond with like brown highlights
    Height:6'3"
    Body Type:athletic and strong,like a painter
    God Parent:mellinda legard
    Mortal Parent:aeolus
    Country of Origin:usa(oahu,hawii)
    Pets:N/A
    Talents:Painting,swords,archery,and surfing even though he says he gave it up, good at listening to what people say
    Weapon**:**:a three foot long cb kilij and a bow and arrows (arrows are cb)
    Flaws:doesnt let people get close to his heart, likes to show off a lot,hates dogs (got bit by one when he was fifteen)
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can control the air can only do 10 times a day gets really tired (stop things in mid air and can make things in the air go faster) strongest thin he can do is make an air buble and breath underwater for three minutes, can use the air to fly for about 10 times a day can only sustain flight,stay in the air, for 15 minutes and highest alltitude is about as high as the big house,can make tornadoes 5 times a day they last for five to ten minutes which can range from the size of a baseball(ten minutes)their like something you can throw to the size of a small car(five miniutes)
    Life Before CHB*:Leo lived in Oahu his whole life and never left till now. he was an amazing surfer had a lot of friends. though he was allways surrounded by girls which he could never figure out why. his mom was the schools swimming coach. he was an exceptional swimmer and sufrer and he could also wake board.though he left the camp two years ago and went home to help his mom who was paralyzed he now is able to actully tell when girls are flirting with him and everything but doesnt want people to get close to him.
    RP Example*:i sigh and walk up the hill.why do i feel like ive been here before..mabey those two girls were right.
    i sigh and look down the hill. "well...seems like mason was right this place was real." i mutter. i then walk down the hill to go look for mason. i see him and sigh i walk over and start talking to him.
    Any notes about your characters:he has amnesia and doesnt remember the camp at all
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 11/21/2010, 10:07 pm

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 6 1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.hi
    This has been Danny Approved!
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 6 Empty steve is back!!

Post by Shade 12/1/2010, 8:52 pm

Name:steve 'leopard'leonard
    Eyes:blood red
    Hair:jet black
    Height:6'0"
    Body Type:athletic
    Skin Color:white
    God Parent:trisha leopard
    Mortal Parent:thanatos
    Country of Origin:England
    Pets:a female Leopard named Alice
    Talents:has a good eyesight,good at lying,strong,hand to hand combat,swords,knifes
    Weapon**::a stygain iron kilij that turns from a black skull ring with red eyes into the sword when he takes it off, and two stygain iron daggers.
    Flaws:amnesia,is smart but doesnt show it likes to use brute force,doesnt normaly think things through, thinks hes allways right, loves tourtuing people
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can shadow travel the length of rhode island only ten times a day (makes him really tired) can summon skeletons/ghosts 10 at a time and for ten times a day (gets tired if he goes over his limit), can tell when someone is gona die(5 times a day passes out each time for 5 mins)
    Life Before CHB*:steven was conciderd the school bully.all though he had one main friend darren shan after he saved darren from a swirly in 2nd grade. besides haning out with darren or reading his vampire books(cause he realized he was kinda like vlad the impaler minus the liking blood part of coarse) he had nothing to do.though all this changed when darren left to join a freak show and never came back. his mom was a drunk,his dad left before he was born. short and sweet his life sucked untill he found out he was a half-blood.
    RP Example*:i walk up the hill with the key around my neck. i allways wonder were i got it or why i remember all those things having to do with a kid named darren. also why i faintly remember a girl named alice,who i named my leopard after. i sigh and pet alice between the ears then hand her a pice of meat. she eats it then we walk down the hill. i walk in to my cabin and blink,why does this seem so familiar, i shrug and leave.
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 12/1/2010, 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 12/1/2010, 9:45 pm

I think his shadow travel limits are a bit too much. He can shadow travel more than half the width of mainland US, from coast to coast :/

How many times can he tell someone's going to die?
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 12/1/2010, 9:57 pm

If I may speak, when I had a shadow-traveling charrie, the limit was 'you can only shadow-travel a distance the size of Rhode Island' and that is likely still in place.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/1/2010, 10:02 pm

edited..i had picked a random # for shadow travel at first
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/3/2010, 6:35 pm

He died, correct?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/3/2010, 6:43 pm

yea i edited the forum and all he remembers is darren and alices name...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/3/2010, 6:45 pm

What did you change?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 12/3/2010, 6:47 pm

flaws,height,i think age not sure,he has a pet now,and powers i think
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/3/2010, 6:59 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 6 Empty pelagos reborn

Post by Shade 12/23/2010, 9:33 pm

Name:Andre' Burgess
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:blond
    Height:6'3"
    Body Type:tall and muscular
    God Parent:Pyriphlegethon
    Mortal Parent:Alice Burgess
    Country of Origin:France
    Pets:a snake named evra
    Talents:sword fighting,archery,hacking into things,stealing
    Weapon**:a bow and arrow with cb tips,a cb sword thats a trident necklace in mist form(hint of past life..)
    Flaws:very protective and territorial of his things/friends,hates water,short temper
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can perform fire manipulation (create fireballs/punches/kicks, breathe fire, etc.) twelve times an hour, sixty times max daily limit. (Strongest thing he can do is create a 5' wide fire ring) and is fire proof
    Life Before CHB*:Andre' lived in france for...err well he can't remember all he knows is he woke up one day and was in a bed room with a lady claiming she was his mum and he had been in a coma for 15 years. after that he tried doing reaserch on his name and himself but found nothing, not even in the hospital data base.after that he left and roamed around the world trying to find things out about himself.which is how he ended up here.
    RP Example*:i sigh walking up the hill "..dis place betta have some facts about me" i mutter in french. i look around and sigh walking down the hill into the camp. i walk around the camp and look around "hmmph odd little camp this is" i mutter in french. i shrug and walk off to the forest to look around abit more. i sigh veeeery big forest i think to myself sighing. "..dis place better have belle..dont know why..but all i know is her.."
    Any notes about your characters:he has a french accent and can speek french! and the only thing he remembers is belle
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/24/2010, 9:57 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 6 Empty New Charrie

Post by Shade 12/31/2010, 11:50 am

Name:Drake Kha
    Eyes:blood red
    Hair:black with blue dyed streaks
    Height:6'6"
    Body Type:athletic
    Skin Color:white, but not freakeshly white
    God Parent:Hod, Norse god of darkness and winter
    Mortal Parent:Unknown
    Country of Origin:Unknowm
    Pets:N/A
    Talents:every winter sport, archery, daggers ,never gets cold,almost as good a thief as hermes kids,can see better at night then most people (to him it looks like daylight)
    Weapon**:a bow and arrow (the arrows have a cb tip), and ten cb daggers (spray painted black)
    Flaws:doesn't think before he acts, has a very short fuse, a bit of a loner
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):he can shadow travle ten times a day up to 100 miles, he can creater a blizzard 5 times a day it lasts for 5 minutes (its a bout the size of the cortyard and 2-6 feet of snow in the blizzard),
    he can make him self nearly invisable at night ten times, you can only see him if your 4 feet away
    Life Before CHB*:Not much is known about Drake's history. He has no family, no friends and no home. He was a thief everywhere he lived,stealing enough to get by or for a job by a city crime lord. he was always traveling from city to city, or country to country with no perminate home. he lived in either shacs, or trailers, in the worst parts of the city with no one to help him. he learned to survive on his own at a very early age.
    RP Example*:i keep running, looking back at the cops every few seconeds. im gona make it, in gona make it...gota keep telling myself that..i will make it. i sigh gripping the trophy i was told to steal..i don't know why its so speacial but im getting paid big time..i have to make it. just three more blocks..i can do this. i duck but keep running as the cops start shooting...ahh sh** dogs!! why dogs!!...i finaly get to the safe house i hand off the trophy thing and sprint past the boarders...into the usa
    Any notes about your characters:nope..but hes a wanted criminal in every country but the usa,egypt,and afganistan

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 12/31/2010, 3:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 12/31/2010, 11:52 am

After the blizard how much snow would there be on the ground?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 6:29 am