A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
ML
Aze Cluzt
Kendall
Kristal Meth
Shade
9 posters

Shadeknight.miller's characters

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadeknight.miller's characters

Post by Kendall 7/19/2010, 10:56 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 2 Empty steven leonard (goes by steven leopard)

Post by Shade 8/4/2010, 6:45 pm

Name:steven leopard
    Eyes:blood red
    Hair:jet black
    Height:5'8"
    Body Type:athletic
    Skin Color:white but not pale
    God Parent:thanatos
    Mortal Parent:trisha leonard
    Country of Origin:england
    Pets:n/a
    Talents:has a good eyesight,good at lying,strong
    Skills:hand to hand combat,swords,knifes
    Weapon**:a stygain iron sword that looks like vlad the impalers that turns from a black skull ring with red eyes into the sword when he takes it off
    Flaws:)is smart but doesnt show it likes to use brute force,doesnt normaly think things through, thinks hes allways right, but will put his few if any friends first
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):He can shadow-travel 10 times a day with up to two people (not including himself, up to 400 yards or is that to far?)He can summon ghost, and skeltons 9 times a day to do his bidding(about up to 5 at a time). can talk to the dead 5 times a day(all powers make him tired and he has to wait half an hour before he uses any power agian)
    Life Before CHB*:steven was conciderd the school bully.all though he had one main friend darren shan after he saved darren from a swirly in 2nd grade. besides haning out with darren or reading his vampire books(cause he realized he was kinda like vlad the impaler minus the liking blood part of coarse) he had nothing to do. his mom was a drunk,his dad left before he was born. short and sweet his life sucked untill he found out he was a half-blood
    RP Example*: i walk up to darren and say "hey darren bet you cant hit that light over there with a
    rock" i say and throw a rock missing it by and inch. "uhh no dont want to im fine" darren says a he
    picks up a spider.i walk over grab the spider and sqaush it "come on live a littel" i say. "fine" darren
    says picks up a rock and throws it at the light and hits it as it brakes. "nice shot" i say as the
    princaple walks up "crap well that sucks"
    Any notes about your characters:he doesn't drink blood likevlad the impaler but he acts like him and uses the same meathods when fightinghas an english accent

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 8/5/2010, 7:44 am; edited 5 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadeknight.miller's characters

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 6:47 pm

*face-palm*

What the hell is with people and vampire-like characters?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/4/2010, 6:48 pm

sorry just was wanting him for a while sence i joined the site but couldnt figure out which god parent to put him as....
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 6:52 pm

No making it seem like people are dying. No near invisibility in the dark.

:/ So you based this guy on Vlad the Impaler, eh.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/4/2010, 6:53 pm

some from him some from steven leopard from the cirque du freak series written by darren shan and ok ill change it
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 6:54 pm

Liking the taste of blood and playing with his victims are not flaws. :/
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/4/2010, 6:56 pm

ok edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 6:58 pm

Making people believe anybody is dying isn't a Thanatos power. He's god of death, yeah-- but seriously....
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/4/2010, 7:00 pm

ok how about being able to talk to the dead??
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 7:01 pm

That's allowed.

Do they have to be bodies?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/4/2010, 7:03 pm

idk when i thought of it i thought like the ghosts of the person
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/4/2010, 7:20 pm

Mhm. So, he summons the ghost and talks to them?

How long do the ghosts and skeletons he summon stay for? Do skeletons attack, and if so, if they are chopped in half do the skeletons stay that way and stop moving?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/4/2010, 7:23 pm

first thing, yea
    seconed thing ten minutes,yes,and if there chopped in half they dissapear like monsters
    so uhh anything else I need to fix?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/5/2010, 7:45 am

I know this is double posting and I'm sorry but I got rid of the vampire like parts so I was wondering if it's good now
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/5/2010, 11:51 am

Approved, but remove Pelagos from your siggy.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 2 Empty extra character

Post by Shade 8/22/2010, 12:08 pm

name:Darren Shan
    eyes:blue
    hair:brown
    height:5'8"
    body type: athletic
    skin color: tan
    god parent:thanatos (cause I wasn't sure if I could have an egyptian and norse charrie at the same time)
    mortal parent:shannon shan
    country of origin:england
    pets:a spider (black widdow) named madem octa
    talents:good eyesight,good at making friends,strong,good at sneaking around
    skills:hand to hand combat,swords,knives
    weapons: a stygain irob kilij and two stygain iron daggers
    flaws:hates fighting but will do it,hates to lose people close to him,puts friends first, is scared of andacondas(not sure if i spelled that right...)
    powers(must relate to god parent):can shadow travel(1000 yards by him self 500 with someone
    elseor is that to far? has to rest for ten minutes after each use,if limit is exeded he passes out)can
    summon ghosts/skeletons 10 times a day (up to ten) they stay for ten minutes(if they get cut they
    disappear,their like the skeletons from TLO)
    life before chb:darren was an average teenager. Had a couple friends one best friend,steven
    leopard,who he did everything with.his parents were very strick and didn't let him do much. So he
    had to sneak out allot.which is why he's so good at sneaking around. The only person he liked in his
    family was his little sister anny.
    rp example: I see steven throwing rocks at lights but go back to playing around with the spider I
    found. Steven then walks up to me and says "hey darren bet you can't hit that light with a rock".
    "umm no I'm good" I say. Steven then squashes the spider and says "come on live a little" I say
    "fine" walk over pick up a rock and throw it at the light and break it. "nice!" he says as the principal
    walks up to the roof, "ahh crap" we both say
    any notes about your character: has an english/brittish accent

Last edited by shadeknight.miller on 8/22/2010, 9:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/22/2010, 12:44 pm

You finished the form? :/
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/22/2010, 1:39 pm

yea sorry was at a jersey ceramony thing for hockey
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 8/22/2010, 8:10 pm

So....your weapons cant kill monsters? Can he only take 1 person when he shadowtravels?
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/22/2010, 8:43 pm

the weapons can kill and he can take up to two people not counting him self
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/22/2010, 8:53 pm

Remember, child: Everybody fears something.

And so, add a flaw that doesn't involve friends. Or other people.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Shade 8/22/2010, 9:00 pm

edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/22/2010, 9:02 pm

Approved.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Shadeknight.miller's characters - Page 2 Empty new character (thomas died)

Post by Shade 9/10/2010, 6:17 pm

Name:wayne gretzky jr.
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:brown
    Height:5'8"
    Body Type:athletic/muscular
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:chione
    Mortal Parent:wayne gretzky
    Country of Origin:canada
    Pets:none
    Talents:amazing at ice hockey, and good with just about anything
    Weapon**:a hockey stick that changes into a cb sword, and two cb daggers
    Flaws:thinks hes amazing at everything cause of who his dad is, hates to lose, doesnt like hot weather very much, and doesnt really get it when people dont know who his dad is
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):isnt cold unless its like 10 degrees, can make a snow storm(about 15 feet wide for ten minutes and only 7-8 times a day) can make snow balls 10 to 11 times a day depending on how tired he is, can create things from snow/ice (biggest thing would be a spear or a hockey stick can do this 10 times a day tires him out allot)
    Life Before CHB*:wayne was very popular at his school. it wasnt just because of who his dad was (though that helped alot). it was mainly because he was as good as his dad at ice hockey. but he could never tell if people wanted to be his friend for his money or cause they actully liked him (but hey who wouldnt he was the team captin going pro next year). so he finnaly dicided that he didnt care which was when a saytr found him and took him to camp.
    RP Example*:im skatting down the ice with the puck and i look over and see a player charging at me. i easily deek him out and skate over the red line. i keep skating and its just me and the two defence so i go wide around them and use my speed to get around them making it just me and the goalie. the only one stopping me from getting my hat trick and winning the game for my team.... agian. i then fake a slap shot and pull the puck pack firing a wrist shot scoring the game winning goal agian. the next week the saytr finds me and takes me to camp half-blood
    Any notes about your characters:yes he has a canadian accent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 8:09 am