A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+10
Kendall
WolfGirl
Ben zexion
Trevor
Aves
Dorkette
Princess Amy
magnetonrobo
Steve Rogers
TheEyeofHorus
14 posters

Mortal Hospitals

WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Mortal Hospitals - Page 39 Empty Re: Mortal Hospitals

Post by WolfGirl 6/20/2012, 6:09 pm

Anatkah moved her head slightly so that she could look at him with raised eyebrows. Half of her face was covered in gauze and she couldn't see him all that well, but she could see that he'd realized that it was a bad question as soon as he'd asked it. "Like hell," she growled. "Just you get pushed into traffic by a kid you were only trying to help and see how it feels." She struggled to sit up, but couldn't and fell back, breathing hard. "Anyway, I'm fine now. You're here, so that makes things a lot better." She was trying to please him with that one. In truth, she was still too numb to feel much of anything.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 6:20 pm

I lowered my head, clearly hurt, but her comment. "I-I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry," I said over and over. "I-... It's my fault. You don't deserve this. You of all people don't deserve this. I'm so sorry," I didn't wait for her to snarl something about my patheticness. I stood up again. "I-I'm just glad your alive," I said not meeting her gaze. I stared at the floor getting this feeling that inwas only making things worse. "I can leave if you want,"
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/20/2012, 6:25 pm

Anatkah shook her head and a "No!" slipped out faster than she'd intended. "Dem, I deserve this far more than you or anyone else that I can think of off the top of my head, minus Clytemnestra." She paused for a moment, the effort of speaking had exhausted her. She'd broken ribs and her forearm, had spinal damage, and she couldn't remember anything of her life before she came to Camp. She didn't want to be alone in this strange place.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 6:32 pm

I offered a small smile. "I'll stay," I said taking a seat next to her. I tenderly brushed the hair from her face. "But no. You didn't deserve this," I say firmly.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/20/2012, 6:37 pm

"I've killed people; I deserve this," Anatkah growled. "And don't tell me I don't, I know it's true." She closed her eyes briefly, then opened them up again. "Why do you cut me so much slack?" she asked. Her eyes were cloudy with confusion and her voice sounded of bewilderment. "I don't deserve you."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 6:45 pm

"No. You do not deserve it Anatkah. I don't want you say you do. I killed the girl I love. If anything, I don't deserve you. I shoulve been the one hit. Not you. Never you,"
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/20/2012, 7:01 pm

"Yea? You were asleep, Dem. You didn't know what you were doing. It wasn't your fault." Anatkah sighed. "I meant to kill. I intended to kill the Russian... and I killed Erin. Again, I knew exactly what I was doing." For that was the only thing she could remember from her past. Erin. She'd killed him, but that was all. Why? Who had he been to her? Why did his name seem so important to her?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 8:21 pm

"No. You didn't deserve this. the Russian deserved to die, she was a murderer. And Erin, you only did what he asked you. He was in pain. And now you're in pain, Anatkah, you never deserved this. Never," I said firmly. "Hey, you need to rest," i smile down at her.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/20/2012, 8:23 pm

Anatkah frowned, but she knew that it was true. "I should have died," she said flatly. "I should be dead with them. I should be in Punishment where I belong."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 9:24 pm

I suddenly felt sick. "No" I whimper. "D-don't say that," I whimper. "P-please... Anatkah... I... I don't... Know... What I would......."
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/20/2012, 9:49 pm

Anatkah looked at him with faint amusement. "You think I'll be lucky enough to get Asphodel?" she asked him with faint scorn in her voice. "C'mon, Dem. Your love won't save me from what I deserve. But I'm not going to die, not now." She smiled rather grimly. "I have no intention of dying any time soon."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 10:42 pm

"Just don't even talk like that, okay?" I said, rather loudly, with a certain harshness. I couldn't even bare to think of loosing her. I walked ou of the hospital room, with out a word. I walked over to the vending machine and began beating the snot out of it. I -er- won a free chocolate bar. I slumped down against the wall.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/20/2012, 10:54 pm

Anatkah closed her eyes. The effort of a single conversation with him had left her completely drained. Unable to keep her eyes open, she passed out from lack of energy.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 11:00 pm

I began to sob, then scream. I flashed backup Aria. How I murdered her. Did she scream? I hoped desperately that I didn't cause her pain. I felt awful. I missed Aria desperately. I knew that Anatkah would never really love me. Not after Erin and Ben. At best I was a friend, or a little crush. And yet... I loved her none the less. But did I have a right to love her? Wouldn't it only end up hurting her? I found myself leaving the hospital and disappeared for over twenty four hours.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/21/2012, 7:23 am

Anatkah heard sobbing in the hallway and knew without anyone telling her that it was Demetrius. The sobs turned to mournful screaming that gradually got quieter as the minutes stretched on. Then it was gone and she got the feeling that he was gone too. She felt a tear running down the side of her face and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. What had happened to her to make her so hard and cold? For the life of her, she couldn't remember... and some part of her was unsure as to whether or not it wanted to.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/21/2012, 12:15 pm

An hour passed an I hadn't returned. Then two, then three. Soon enough twenty four hours had gone by and I was still gone.
    A doctor walked into Anatkah's room, and went on and on about some of the damage, then began to talk about how she needed open heart surgery or whatever. It was a drastic change of subjects.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/21/2012, 3:13 pm

Anatkah stared blankly at the ceiling. "Do what you see fit," she said in a voice of deadly calm. "I just don't care anymore.

ooc: ack, sorry this took me so long!
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/21/2012, 3:38 pm

They took her away to surgery. The open heart surgery when very smooth and she was quickly returned after only three hours. Although, Demetrius still wasn't back.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/21/2012, 4:07 pm

When Anatkah was taken back, she promptly passed out. The surgery might have been smooth, but she was worried sick and was kicking herself for her actions. She fell victim to shattered, lonely dreams.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/21/2012, 4:14 pm

One of the nurses walked in to check on Anatkah. She noticed Anatkah was having a restless sleep so she gave her more morphine.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/21/2012, 4:26 pm

The morphine didn't help though, and Anatkah came out of the dream screaming. Her own voice hurt her ears, hurt her throat. She shut up and lay there helplessly.

ooc: oops. now she's gonna get an addiction.. xD
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/21/2012, 4:32 pm

OOc oh wow xD
    BIC "Doctor! We need some help in her!" she gave her some medication to calm her
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/21/2012, 4:47 pm

Anatkah tried to limply paw them away, but it didn't work. They injected her with more morphine and she passed out again.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 6/21/2012, 4:50 pm

The doctors left. By then, Demertius's flowers had wilted. And since Dem wasn't back, there was no one to replace them.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/21/2012, 5:08 pm

Anatkah woke up. Where was Demetrius? Had he left her for good this time? She knew that she deserved it, knew that she was a b!tch to him, but she still hoped. Stifling a sob because she knew that tears would do her no good, she tried to empty her mind. The nurse had given her a shot of something... what was it? It had taken the pain away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:21 pm