A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know  Empty Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Post by Mason 11/27/2013, 6:45 pm

Nick marched in, waiting for Austin, behind him. He turned his blue bracelet into his sword.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know  Empty Re: Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Post by Chronos 11/27/2013, 6:47 pm

"i walk up and unsheath my sword and say"what we huntin for"?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know  Empty Re: Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Post by Mason 11/27/2013, 6:52 pm

"Monsters, of course." He smiled. "No, not really. We are hunting for Dracaena or empousai."

ooc: If you want to improve on grammar and such, you can have a mentor. http://www.camphalfblood.org/t17277-the-mentor-list
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/27/2013, 6:56 pm

ooc:i type that way because he is suposed to have a contry accent

bic:"kay. but how you gunna track dem"?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/27/2013, 6:58 pm

ooc: Ah. Still, though, if you want to improve your length and/or capitalization skills or such, go there.

bic: "They can smell us. We're two helpless demigods in a dark alley with no protection. We better camp out til they are here." Nick sat down and got crackers from his backpack. "Want some?" he asked, opening them and shoving one in his mouth.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/27/2013, 7:01 pm

"naa i'm good'.i said as i sit down on a trash can
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/27/2013, 7:09 pm

Suddenly, a creek echoed. Nick looked at Austin, and put a finger up to his lips, telling him to be quiet. He quietly drew his sword, as something hit him - quickly.

A chimera went after Austin. But, it only made it two feet before falling over. Nick had gotten up and cut off two of its legs. "Your turn."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/27/2013, 7:11 pm

"dis il be fun'i say i chop the chimeras head off
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/27/2013, 7:17 pm

"Good," he said. Nick bent down, studying the chimera for a second before confirming, "it's dead." He got rope from his backpack, but it wasn't very long. "I wasn't expecting something as big as a - "

The chimera started roaring again. He turned around, only to remember a chimera had three heads. How did he not notice this? Maybe he was just studying the body and - no time for this, he thought. Nick rose his sword, until one head bit onto the sword and tugged. "Errrgghhh," he uttered as it pulled it away. It was very strong. The sword went flying about fifteen feet, then dropped. Nick backed up from it's head, as it crawled with two legs for them.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/27/2013, 7:19 pm

i toosed nick a dagger from my poket and tried to slice at its other heads
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/27/2013, 7:23 pm

Nick mentally screamed. He was bad at using a dagger! It will have to do, he thought. Nick rose the dagger, and quickly got close to it, stabbing an eye on the head on the right. The dagger fell, with monster blood all over it. Where an eye should be, there was a.....it's disgusting to explain, but just imagine. Nick quickly hopped back as it took a snap at his shirt.

"Any plans?"
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/27/2013, 7:26 pm

'yep my plan is to kill dis thing'i said as i slice off its other head
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/28/2013, 7:52 am

Suddenly, Nick felt his blue bracelet. He remembered his bracelet popped back on his wrist when it was 'lost'! He turned it into his sword and chopped off the one-eyed head.

"That wasn't so hard," he lied.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/28/2013, 7:54 am

"well saince were out of camp there il be more ta come"i say hoping i was wrong
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/28/2013, 7:59 am

ooc:ill be gone till tomorow
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/28/2013, 8:03 am

"Definitely," the son of Hestia agreed. Nick stood there a moment. He saw a slight light. He went outside to see it was really early morning: about five. He saw a couple of mortals, with their children, walked with their flashlight, towards a house. An old lady opened the door. There were hugs, kisses, just love.

He felt like crying. It was Thanksgiving Day, and he didn't know where in the world his father was.

"Austin, Happy Thanksgiving," Nick called. "Do you have any family left?"

ooc: Happy Thanksgiving!

Also, please do not double post, but, yeah, haha, Happy Thanksgiving!
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/28/2013, 8:16 am

"nope no family l;eft all got eaten by a hell houndand i think its head is still in my backpack at camp"i say as i start to think about how life was before chb "oh and happy thanksgiving"

ooc:happy thanksgiving rey
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/28/2013, 8:35 am

Nick nodded. "We could visit my father's."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/28/2013, 6:53 pm

"sure "i say as i get up and sheath my sword

ooc:i was in a car from atlanta georgia to daytona fl so i wasnt online
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 9:27 am

Then, suddenly, his emergency-phone rang. Nick muttered, "cover me." He answered.

"Nick?" a man's voice rang.

"Dad?" his eyes filled with tears.

"Not too much time to talk - meet me in northern Manhattan."

They were in eastern Manhattan - they could manage. "See you there - I love you!"

"I love you too, Nick." He hung up.

"Northern Manhattan - now."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 9:33 am

"gotcha"i say as i see a car flip ove in the distance"something is coming something big"i say as i start to run
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 9:40 am

Nick kept his sword in front of him; only to find a van was vrooming through town.

"Watch out!" he pushed Austin out of the way, and dived. The van barely missed him.

"Something tells me we have a slight delay!" Nick said as he a fireball at a tire. It fell over. He ran over, glaring at the van. Suddenly, two empousai jumped out. They had tracked them via phone.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 9:43 am

"oh great just what we need more monsters"i say as i try to sliace at the monsters chest
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 9:50 am

The two jumped back, hissing.

Nick dodged a claw. He tried to take a swing, but they dodged. They went to pounce, then a beep, beep came. Another car was behind them. The empousai turned around, focusing on the car. Then, quickly, Nick cut one, nearly in half. The other one pounced on him. He screamed.

A tall man got out of the car. "Nicholas!"
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 9:53 am

"NICK"i yell as i slice the monsters head off and help him up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:32 pm