A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 9:59 am

Nick looked at the monster blood all over him. He got up, pushing the empousai dead body dust off of him. He saw the tall man. "Jerry?"

The man nodded. "Young man, let's help Nick to his father."

Last edited by Rey Mysterio on 11/29/2013, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 10:03 am

"ummm. you two know each other?"i say a little confused at the man who just drove a mini van into a monster
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 10:19 am

"Of course we do. Nick is my best friend, Phil's, son. I drove here quickly when I saw the van running through town full of two monsters." The man put an arm around Nick. "We'll wash you off at home." He turned to Austin. "You saved Nick's life. Let me reward you by letting you join in on our delicious feast."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 10:24 am

"ehh it was nothing"i say as i drag the monsters bodies and throw them into a trash can"now no mortals will see"i say then relize something"wait you can see thrpugh the mist"i ask jerry
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 10:41 am

Jerry took the trash can and stuffed it in his car. "Yes," was all he simply said.

Nick sat in the car, muttering.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 10:45 am

i hoped in the car next to nick and said "hey man you did good against all the monsters we fought today
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 11:08 am

"Thanks, Austin." Nick looked at the monster blood all over himself. "You did, too."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 11:12 am

"thanks""and sorry bout the monster blood"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 11:15 am

"That wasn't your fault - I rather be drenched in monster blood then be drenched in my own blood, dead."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 11:38 am

"well anyway im sorry that it happened and by the way were are we going"?i ask

Last edited by kronos1215 on 11/29/2013, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 11:41 am

ooc: I think they did turn to dust. xD If you want to edit your posts, that's fine.

bic: "It's not your fault. And - "

"Northern Manhattan," Jerry interrupted. "We'll be there in a minute, literally."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 11:48 am

"Let's just focus on staying alive,alright"i say as i start to un buckle and un sheath my sword
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 11:50 am

Nick, when there, got out, and saw a small house in the distance, where a man was waving.

"That's my father!" he ran towards the house, and soon hugged Phil.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 11:55 am

i walked up and said"hi im austin."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 11:58 am

"Nick!" Phil hugged him - then saw the next kid. "Hello Austin, I'm Phil Hoover." He held out his hand to shake.

Jerry yelled, "wait!" at Nick, before he went inside. "I wanted to show you something. Care for your friend to come along?"

Nick nodded, then glared at Austin. "Want to come?"
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 12:01 pm

"nice to meet you mr.hoover.and sure"i say
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 12:11 pm

Jerry took the kids about fifteen yards, then stopped. "I want to give you something, Nick." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a note. "Give this to Chiron, and promise not to show anyone ore read it."

Nick thought it'd be a present, and was a bit disappointed when he saw the note, but took it, stuffing it in his jean pocket. "Alright, deal."

"Alright, now, look." Jerry pointed at a tree, where a pegasus was tied up with a chain and lock. "I've been taking care of it, but the chain is way too hard to get loose without a key. I don't know who did it. I hoped you guys could get the chain off and return it to camp, where it will be safe."

Once again, Nick wondered how Jerry knew so much about demigods. "Alright."

Last edited by Mace on 12/2/2013, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 12:17 pm

i walked over and unsheathed my sword then started slashing.eventualy i got the chain off then said"hey nick wanna ride it back to camp"?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 12:21 pm

"Yeah, after dinner." Nick felt something missing between their friendship....."erm, Austin, I never full-out told you, but.....I'm a son of Hestia."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 12:27 pm

"wow i would have guessed that you were a child of ares the way you fought the chimera but for a son of hestia your pretty tough"i say as i walk around the pegesus inspecting it
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 12:31 pm

"Thanks, but you know, except for the fact I have a dad and I can shoot fireballs..." he chuckled. Nick inspected it, too.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 12:34 pm

"well anyway whens dinner"??

ooc:that was literaky the first time i found out nick was a child of hestia
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 12:37 pm

"Soon, I assume," Nick said. "While we're waiting, care to here about my life?"

ooc: Sorry if I seem like I'm procrastinating, but I want to get Teagan approved before we start RPing the dinner - he has a big part in this. Read my form, if you'd like.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 11/29/2013, 12:39 pm

"sure i say as i sit on a chopped log
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/29/2013, 12:48 pm

"Well, overall, I'm twelve, and I've; gone on several dangerous missions; gotten two presents from my mother; met my mother two times; been unclaimed before, in camp; two pets, one of which was a gift from my mother; been captured by a monster; met Hermes in my bunk - should I go on?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:07 pm