A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Post by Mason 11/30/2013, 6:28 pm

Nick watched, but he didn't look like he went very far up. He though for a moment, just as Jerry and Phil finally got in.

"Nick, I should've told you sooner..." Jerry sighed. He pushed Nick up, and with help from Phil, he went over the boxes.

Nick watched a black-haired hazel-eyed young boy look up.

He screamed.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunting for monsters, getting some practice, y'know

Post by Chronos 11/30/2013, 6:32 pm

"what is it nick"?i ask casusly
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 8:29 am

"See for yourself. Dad, Jerry, try to help Austin up." They did so.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 8:47 am

"uhh who is that"?i asked realy confused why there was a kid in the atic
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 12:36 pm

Jerry sighed. "He's my son, Teagan, Yes, I know, I married a goddess. I'm ready to send him to Camp Half-Blood - so, I fed him, gave him a shower, and played a board game with him, along with Phil, before we were aware of you two. I hid him, until later - now. .......Would you mind taking him to camp?"

Nick was silent for a moment. Then, his face became red. "YOU INVITED ME, DID ALL OF THIS, JUST SO YOU WOULD SOFTEN ME UP TO ACCEPT BEING YOUR SATYR?" Tears formed in his eyes. "I thought you invited me here because you loved me, Dad, not so I could take Jerry's son to camp."

"Nick, it's not what you - " Phil was interrupted.

"Shut up. Austin, let's get him, take the pegasus, and go."

Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 2:50 pm

"umm ok"i say as i help the kid out of the boxed in area
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 2:58 pm

Teagan whimpered a bit, nervous.

"Stop whining like a dog," Nick said.

"Alright," Teagan said in a quiet voice.

"Nick, wait - " Jerry said.

"No waiting! You were just trying to use me as your satyr!"

Jerry sighed, and Phil was dead silent. "See you, kiddo," his father said.

Nick ignored him, going out of the house. After so many minutes, they arrived where the pegasus was.

"It's beautiful," Teagan whispered.

"Shut up. You're acting like an Aphrodite kid." He mounted the pegasus.

"A-alright. But, also, I'm afraid of heights."

"So am I, just hold tight and close your eyes."

Teagan shivered, getting on.

Phil caught up. "Nick, wait! I wasn't trying to set you up. I honestly enjoy seeing you and love you. Another reason I did this is," he sighed, "I have to go to Athens for the next month, then I go to Rome for three, and a bunch more, and by the time it adds up - I won't see you again for nearly nine months."

Nick's face turned back to pale. He couldn't help it; he started crying. "I'M S-S-S-SO SOWWWWY." He quickly got off and hugged his father. "I'll miss woo," he sobbed.

Teagan looked at Austin. "Is this kid going to cry all the time? Or bark orders?"
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 3:02 pm

"nah.this is the first ive seen him this mad or this sad"i say to teagan
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 3:08 pm

Teagan nodded.

Jerry came over to Teagan, past Phil and Nick, still hugging. "I guess I'll see ya, bud. If you need anything, don't be afraid to send a letter, Iris message, or just talk to Chiron or one of your peers."

Teagan wanted to make a good first impression, and not cry. He held back tears, and hugged Jerry. "I love you, Dad."

"I love you, too."

Though he tried to, he started crying too.

For a couple minutes, it was like a demigod sad story, but eventually Nick and Teagan stopped crying and got on the pegasus.

"Ready for take off?" Nick asked Teagan and Austin.

Teagan nodded.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 3:10 pm

"yep,lets go"i say feeling sort of ocward that i was the only one who didnt cry
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 3:19 pm

The pegasus lifted off, zooming.

Nick was going to panic, but Teagan beat him there. "SLOW DOWN! SLOW DOWN, FLYING HORSE!"

The pegasus made a horse sound and did so.

Teagan started screaming, looking down. Nick tried not to look down. "Teagan, it's alright! We'll be there shortly!"

Though, something rather disturbing happened.

Teagan threw up all over Austin's back. He went to again, before Nick quickly said, "LAND, PLEASE!"

The pegasus landed, and Teagan quickly ran off to throw up somewhere.

Last edited by Mace on 12/1/2013, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 3:23 pm

"ahh sick"i say as i wi[e puke from my back"hey maybe i can fly the horse to camp and jerryor phil can drive you and teagan "i say to nick
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 3:27 pm

"Maybe, but they're long back, now. I don't think plain-out riding the pegasus like a horse to camp will be as bad - hopefully. One thing for sure, though - you need a shower when we are back to camp." Nick looked at the front of Austin, drenched with monster blood, and the back, with Teagan puke.

Teagan returned. "I'm alright! But, I'm not flying that thing back to camp."

"Well, while we're debating, let's introduce ourselves properly to you, Teagan. I'm Nicholas Hoover, son of Hestia."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 3:29 pm

"and i'm austin baker son of ares"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 3:31 pm

"Cool. I'm Teagan Ien - unclaimed, sadly."

"We kinda figured that - and sadly? You haven't even gotten to camp yet! You'll love it there, by the way."

"Yeah, whatever. I doubt I'll make any friends."

"We're your friends, right, Austin?"

Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 3:33 pm

"yeahand that puke canon you got is gunna come in handy if you fight a monster"i say jokingly
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 3:36 pm

"Tee, hee," Teagan said, sarcastically.

Nick just grinned. "Well, luckily, I have some emergency soap in my backpack, and a tent. Why don't we camp here for the night? It's been a tiring day. And we can was off in the lake."

"That's gross."

"Gross as having monster blood and throw-up on you?"
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 3:39 pm

"nothing is that gross, i look like a christmas tree with green puke and red blood"i say sarcasticly
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 3:44 pm

"Actually, if you'd look down, monster blood is golden, and it's really called monster dust, but I get what you mean." Nick then said, "so, who's in for camping?"

"I am."

"Alright, Teagan, how about you - "

"That wasn't me...."

Suddenly, he turned around to see two empousa.

"Sweet, girl satyrs!" Teagan said, "though they are a bit scary - OKay, very scary."

"Those aren't satyrs," Nick slowly said.

The empousa went after Teagan.

"AUSTIN, LET'S GO!" He drew his sword.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 3:47 pm

"NOT THIS AGAIN"i say as i unsheaath my sword and toss teagan a dagger"teagan protect urself if we can't"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 3:52 pm

Teagan completely missed the dagger, and luckily kept dogging the empousa, screaming.

Nick helped Teagan, he fended both off.

"Double! A new, helpless demigod and a group that's killed lots of our sisters."

"Yeah, OKay." Nick swung his sword, but they dodged. "TEAGAN, RUN, WE GOT THIS!"

A normal brave demigod would stay and say, "I'm not leaving you guys to die!" but Teagan just ran as fast as he could.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 5:07 pm

"good you got teagan away"i say as i slice off ones head"wow im doing that alot lately"i think to my self
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 5:27 pm

Nick nodded, trying to kill the other, but it went into the direction of Teagan.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/1/2013, 5:30 pm

i grabbed the pegasus and chased the monster "nick try to find teagan befor the monster dose"i yell as i gallop at full speed
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 5:36 pm

Nick ran, and found the empousa hovered over Teagan. He quickly killed it.

"Thanks," Teagan said, fear in his voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:38 pm