A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Keep calm and go to Scotland.

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Keep calm and go to Scotland.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Keep calm and go to Scotland.

Post by Perca 5/12/2014, 8:41 am

"It's nothing, princess. Are you feeling better?"I asked with a small smile
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2014, 10:10 am

She nodded, smiling as he called her princess.

"Yes, very. This hot chocolate was really wonderful."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/12/2014, 12:28 pm

"That's great to hear. Would you like anything else?"I asked, reaching in my pocket for drachmas
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/13/2014, 4:35 am

"No, I.. I think we should head back home," Jana said.

She didn't even know where they were, what town it was. Hopefully not too far away from Stirling.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/19/2014, 5:27 am

"Okay then, whatever you want"I grinned and let some drachmas on the table before standing up and offering my hand to her.

OOC: Monster or helpful demigods?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/20/2014, 9:26 am

OOC: I'd rather helpful demigods ^^ or descendants of demigods.

BIC: They went to a bus station and saw they were about seventy kilometers away from Stirling.

"Dayum," Jana said with a smirk, "that'll be quite a ride."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/20/2014, 9:41 am

"We can take you wherever you want" a voice said, making me turn surprised and move protectively in front of Jana. But it was only the waitress."Relax, I mean no harm. But we could take you anywhere. I'm Elpis (Hope), daughter of Iris"the girl laughed and extended her hand for us to shake
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/28/2014, 2:52 am

Jana Kay and James exchanged a look. Slowly then, Jana reached out to shake her hand -- something in her head told her she should not be so trusting, but she had always been trusting like that. She had to say, she was truly grateful for this woman.

"Can you get us to Stirling?" she asked.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/28/2014, 2:57 am

"Sure. Just wait a moment to go get the car"she nodded and left us again. I turned to Jana and stared at her questionly."Are you sure? It could be a trap. And you are in no state to fight again"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/30/2014, 7:39 pm

Jana Kay nodded. "I don't know, I'm.... I guess I'm exhausted. Do you think we should make a run for the bus station?" she wondered.

The woman seemed kind enough, but there again, she wouldn't be the first demigod to be fooled by friendly appearances.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/31/2014, 1:24 am

"Then we wait. I'll protect you if anything happens, don't worry"I smiled reassuringly and pulled her in a hug
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/31/2014, 2:40 am

Her heartbeat quickened as James pulled her into a hug and she closed her eyes, feeling heat in her cheeks. Slowly, she buried her head into his shoulder, her disheveled braid falling down her back, wild blonde streaks framing her face. Her hands on his back were slightly trembling.
    She wanted to accept his protection, but on the other hand, she felt guilty if she would. Pulling away (and hating herself for doing so), she looked into his cobalt blue eyes.

"I'm doing better, I think I can fight... a bit."

At that moment, the young woman (Hope), arrived in a white Mercedes. Jana Kay looked at James. "Should we?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/31/2014, 2:50 am

I nodded, not wanting to anger her by disagreeing. Of course I would never let her fight. But that wasn't something she should know.

I opened the door for her to get in before following her inside."Thanks again, Elpis. We really owe you"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/31/2014, 3:01 am

"Yes, we are very grateful," Jana Kay added as she climbed inside, James right after her.

They closed the door and fastened their seat belts, and Elpis drove away. Immediately, she started asking them where they were from, what age they were and all sorts of questions to make a conversation. Jana being very open, she always replied with a great smile and also asked Elpis questions about herself.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/31/2014, 7:06 am

While the girls chatted away, I kept silent and chose to spend my time staring out the window. It gave me the chance to think about today's happenings; the monster attack, the fight, the kiss... Oh, the kiss. I stole a glance at Jana before returning my gaze outside, at the passing landscape. Could she really have feelings for me?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2014, 5:04 pm

It took hope an hour or so to reach Stirling; Jana asked her if she would like to have dinner with them later on but she refused.

"Adult demigods must be much more mobile than young ones," she explained. "Just give my regards to your family and if you ever need help again, you know where to find me."

With that, she drove off.

Jana Kay looked at James; both were soaked wet, their clothes tattered.

"We're kinda in a mess," she chuckled and opened the door. Nobody was there, they had probably gone to a nearby meadow the little family often went to in summer. "Good news, we have the house to ourselves!" She announced. "That way we'll have time to change and put chaos everywhere before they come back."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/7/2014, 2:40 am

I laughed and ruffled her hair; they were a mess, with dirt and leaves stuck among strands."Well then, go take a shower. You'll feel way better afterwards. And I will make you a tea. How does that sound?"I suggested with a smile."Oh, and put on something warm afterwards. We don't want you getting sick, now, do we?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 5:33 am

"Haha, that sounds just fine! And I'll make us something calorific to eat seeing our lunch got kinda cancelled," she chuckled and ran up the stairs to the bathroom, briefly going into her room to grab fresh clothes and her hair brush.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/7/2014, 6:35 am

I grinned and watched her as she climbed the stairs; how could she still be so breathtaking after all we went through was beyond me. Chuckling to myself, I headed to the kitchen and, after searching for a while, I found were the Robertsons kept their cups and tea bags. Quickly setting some water to boil after reading the instructions, I sat on a chair and waited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 6:41 am

Jana Kay took a quick, hot shower,washing the dirt from her skin and the leaves from her hair before rubbing herself dry with her Mickey Mouse towel and putting new clothes on: a I love London T-shirt with green trousers. After having dried her hair with the hairdryer, she pinned it up, her still humid streaks falling down her neck and hurdled down the stairs in her fluffy bunny slippers.

When she reached the kitchen, James had already started making tea. "You can have a shower if you want," she smiled at him, then opened the fridge to see with what she could improvise a late lunch for the two of them.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/7/2014, 6:47 am

I don't really need one, I slept during the ride here"I admitted shyly. Sensing the water was ready, I poured it in a cup and placed the tea bag in.Uh... That's how you do it, right?"I asked awkwardly
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 7:06 am

Jana Kay chuckled. "Yes, you can do it that way."

She selected a piece of turkey from the fridge as well as a ripe lemon, lettuce and shiitake mushrooms. Taking olive oil from the cupboard, she dipped some droplets of it into a frying pan and put the shiitake mushrooms and a wee bit of fresh cream into it, letting the turkey roast in the oven slowly. When both were good enough for her liking, she added hazel nuts to the mushrooms, then put the turkey into a plate already garnished with the lettuce, poured the mushrooms and hazelnut sauce around it, added a squeeze of lime and decorated it with a lemon slice.

"Tadaa," she chuckled, and carried the plate unto the dining table. "Can you get us two plates? They're in the cupboard over there."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/7/2014, 7:10 am

I watched, mesmerized, as she prepared lunch. Her words brought me back to reality and I moved mechanically as I got the two plates she requested."Here" I murured and gave her a small smile. Snap out of it, James!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 7:13 am

Jana Kay thanked him with a huge smile and fetched knives and forks. Cutting James a generous part of the turkey, she put it into his plate, then took a big piece for herself -- she was starving -- then held her cup of tea up.

"Cheers," she chuckled, and took a sip. "Thanks for the tea James, it's delicious!"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/7/2014, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/7/2014, 7:19 am

"I-I only boiled water. But thanks"I smiled and blushed, taking a bite of thw turkey."Mmm, this is incredible"I mumbled with my mouth full and swallowed quickly to continue."How are you feeling, princess?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:49 pm