A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Renaissance Fair!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

The Renaissance Fair! Empty The Renaissance Fair!

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 7:54 pm

The Renaissance Fair! Tumblr_ncn989y4Pg1qg94hko2_250
    Malcolm shifted nervously at the top of Half-Blood hill where the two of them had decided to meet. Him and Jackson had been spending a lot of time together between the Mess Hall up till now. It was around ten or so in the morning so they would arrive at the fair on time. He had his black duffle bag thrown over his shoulder that held his costume. Malcolm was extremely excited about going there with Jackson and meeting his step-father. He must've been the one who heavily influenced Jackson's personality. The son of Hephaestus was wearing a bronzed colored t-shirt with blue jeans, and black boots. His camp necklace was tucked underneath his shirt and his self-made watch was resting on his left wrist. Sighing, Malcolm looked down the hill, waiting for Jackson to join him.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

The Renaissance Fair! Empty Re: The Renaissance Fair!

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 8:22 pm

The Renaissance Fair! Tumblr_nwqq0byF8L1sw1ji9o4_250

Jackson had never been so excited to go to the fair, but that didn't stop the fact that he was perennially late. Jackson ran up the hill, still asleep. He had a maroon backpack on that contained his elf makeup and his clothes for the rest of the weekend. Jackson was wearing a pair of light jeans and a deep green hoodie. Underneath his normal clothes, though, he already had his marroon elf costume on. Jackson had already glued his elf ears on, but they were hidden under the hood of his hoodie. Jackson hurried up the hill, and ran up behind Malcolm. He jumped up and landed on Malcolm's back, looking over his shoulder. "Well, hi there, handsome."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 8:38 pm

"Ah! Oh, hey there, uh....solider" Malcolm blushed some, looking over his shoulder at Jackson. They hadn't kissed on the lips yet and Malcolm was craving the son of Ares' lips on his. However, he had a plan. It was going to be romantic. Hopefully. "Ready?" He asked, hooking his arms under his legs so he didn't fall off. Being 6'3 had it's advantages. Malcolm started to make his way down the hill. "I've been thinking about what I should go as for the fair," He started as he lumbered down, trying not to fall forward with the extra weight on his back. "And I came up with the perfect costume, but I want it to be a surprise for you."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 8:53 pm

Jackson wrapped his arms a little tighter around Malcolm's neck, pulling himself closer to his body, feeling the muscles in his back. Jackson placed his chin on Malcolm's shoulder. "So I called a cab to the bottom of the hill, which will take us to the subway station, which will take us to the train station, which will take us up north." Jackson said excitedly, as Malcolm carried him down the hill. Jackson hopped down when they had almost reached the bottom of the hill, slipping his hand into Malcolm's. They had spent a ridiculous amount of the week together. Jackson saw the cab, and ran up to it, opening the door for Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 9:06 pm

Malcolm smiled widely and slid into the cab, moving over the backseat furthest from Jackson so all he had to do was get in and close the door. "Thanks, Jacks." He smiled warmly at him, putting on his seatbelt. This was the downfall of being this tall too. His head was touching the top of the cab and his legs were slightly scrunched up in the back. He prayed that this taxi ride would be fast and painless as possible. After Malcolm told the driver of the taxi where they were headed and after Jackson got in and buckled up, he placed hand arm behind his head and began to lightly play with the back of his green hood. It was a thing he picked up from the Aphrodite kids (he'd been talking to a few of them to help his flirting habits with Jackson a couple of days of go).
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 9:50 pm

Jackson smiled sweetly as Malcolm, and didn't look away for him for the entire short ride. Once they got to the subway station, Jacks paid the driver, and quickly ran around the cab to open Malcolm's door. He ran quickly down the steps to the underground, as he pulled out his subway pass from his wallet. Jackson absolutely loved the subway. Jackson went up to the counter, and bought a pass for Malcolm. Jackson hurried back over to him, handing him the pass. "Have you rode the subway before?"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 10:02 pm

"You didn't have to do that, Jacks. I have money to pay for things." Malcolm said with a soft smile as he took the ticket from Jackson. "I mean, I'm flattered, but still. For now on let me take care of you. It's the least I could do, okay?" He leaned down to kiss his forehead before sighing. "And to answer your question from earlier: no, I haven't been to the subway before, but I have read up on the mechanical system of it." Malcolm was about to go into depth, but decided against it.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 10:26 pm

Jackson was used to paying for everything. While he had only dated on guy, Jackson had dated plenty of girls, and, well, it was the chivalrous thing to do. Jackson didn't really know how not to be the chivalrous one, but maybe it was Malcolm's turn. "You're so cute when you talk mechanics." Jackson said, kissing Malcolm's cheek. Their subway pulled up and Jackson made his way over, but by the time they got on, there was no where to sit. Jackson ran over to a pull and grabbed on before the subway started moving. Jackson pushed his hood off, exposing his elf ears. "I love the subway."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 10:42 pm

Malcolm smirked. "Thanks, Jackson. You looked really nice when you were training in the arena a couple of days ago." He responded, liking the kiss on his cheek. He moved between everyone so that he was next to Jackson. Malcolm bit his lip and put Jackson's hood back on. He didn't want anyone to stare or make a comment about his elf ears. "Why is that?" He asked, cocking his head slightly to the side. Inside of his bag, things started to clang together, giving off a muffle metallic sound.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 11:29 pm

Jackson shrugged. "I don't know. I like being under one of the two greatest cities on Earth. I like the people. I love people." Jackson looked around the subway train. There were so many different kinds of people on the train from so many different walks of life. It wasn't strange at all that their was a son of Hephaestus and a British son of Ares in elf ears were kissing each other on here. The subway had already seen way weirder.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 11:39 pm

Malcolm nodded his head and closed his eyes for a brief second. He could communicate with the subway, feel everything from the wheels to the wires controlling it. "We're fifteen minutes and forty-four seconds away from our next stop." He reopened his eyes to look at Jackson. His fingers twitched a bit as he could feel the different metals.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 12:25 am

]

Jackson smiled sweetly up at Malcolm. "How do you just keep on getting cuter and cuter?" Jackson asked. Jackson took his loose hand and laced his fingers around Malcolm's, and moved closer to him. He liked that Malcolm was about 5 inches taller than him. It made him feel safe.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 12:38 am

Malcolm shrugged his shoulders cutely. "Must be genetics, I guess." He said modestly. He loved the height difference between him and Jackson. He felt like a giant teddy bear that was a gift for Jackson. Maybe in a way he was. "You're pretty short, aren't you?" Malcolm asked with a bit of tease in his voice. "You're kind of...fun sized, aren't you? From my perspective."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 12:49 am

Jackson looked at him with mock offense. "I'm 5'10''! I'm not that short! I'm sorry that you are a giant." Jackson said jokingly. Jackson wrapped his arms around his waist, hugging him tightly, using him to support himself on the bumps. Jackson leaned his head on Malcolm's chest and breathed in deeply. "You smell nice." Jackson said with a cute little smile.

]

Last edited by QTheRevolution on 7/20/2016, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 1:30 am

Malcolm chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm not a giant. I'm...only 6'3". I know people who are taller me. Like my half brother, Adan. He's like 6'5"." He smirked and wrapped his arms around his waist and pulls him even closer. "And thank you. You smell nice too, Jacks."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 3:15 pm

Jackson felt the subway lurch to a stop, and he leaned into Malcolm a bit more to stop himself from falling. When the door opened, Jackson grabbed Malcolm's hand and ran off the subway. Jackson pulled his wallet out as they ran over to the ticket station for the train they needed to take upstate. Right before he got there, he halted to a stop and looked at Malcolm, slipping his wallet into his pocket. "Oh yeah. Sorry." Jackson said with a laugh.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 3:30 pm

Malcolm gave Jacks a smile before pulling out his own wallet and paying for the two of them. He handed the son of Ares his ticket and started heading toward the train. "And thank you for letting me pay for us." He said before stepping into the train, finding them a good seat. "It's like I feel the train hum and vibrate all around."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 5:30 pm

Jackson sat down next to Malcolm so that their arms were touching. Jackson slid his backpack underneath his seat, and then leaned into Malcolm. "So, we are gonna head up to my mom's place so that we can get ready. I'm not sure if my mom will be there or not, but I told her we were coming. She is so excited to meet you." Jackson said with a giant smile on his face. His mom was fantastic.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 6:52 pm

Malcolm's heart dropped to his feet, then back up again when he was told that he was going to be possibly meeting Jackson's mom. He wondered what she was like. Was she different from his own or more tolerant. "...Oh. Does she know that you're not completely," He leaned in a bit so that he could feel Jackson's breath against his neck as he whispered in his ear. "Not heterosexual?" The son of Hephaestus leaned back, placing his duffle bag down in his lap for safe keeping.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 7:20 pm

Jackson laughed. 'Oh yeah, totally. We've all known for pretty much ever. No big deal. They're totally cool with it. They just want me to be happy." Jackson said, smiling at Malcolm, who definitely made him happy. Jackson tilted his head a little bit. "Do your parents know?" Jackson asked, bending down, and pulling a few PB&J's out of the front pocket. He offered one to Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 7:46 pm

"Uh..." He took the peanut butter and jelly sandwich from Jackson and started eating it. Malcolm really didn't want to answer his question, but knew that it would come up again if they were to go visit his mom so he sucked it up and decided to tell him. "No, she doesn't and I don't plan on telling her anytime soon. I'm sure, though, my father knows by now my sexuality." Malcolm finished off his sandwich quicker than Jackson did and rested his head on the window, looking at the scenery. He really didn't like thinking about the fact that his mother could reject him if she found out that he wasn't completely straight. As stated before, it was more of a mental thing, but with Jackson it was also physical.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 8:28 pm

Jackson looked down. The son of Ares had grown up in an accepting family in accepting areas. Jackson had a tendency of forgetting that peoples lives weren't as great as his. "Oh... um... I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not used to people not beinng..... open." Jackson said, his face turning a deep red. Jackson pulled apart his sandwich, popping a piece into his mouth. He looked out the window, as city turned to trees.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 8:57 pm

"There's no need to apologize, Jackson. You didn't know." He turned to look at him with a soft smile. "And at least I get to be myself with you and your family, hopefully. I should've built them something, but it slipped my mind." He reached down into his bag and ruffled through a few things. "Uh, I'll do it later. Do you think there will be a place for me to do some blacksmithing? I would love to do something there. To help out or contribute in anyway possible."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 9:14 pm

Jackson blinked a few times well thinking. "Well, at the fair, Lukas has a pretty awesome set up. I'm sure he would let you use it." Jackson said with a shrug. "I mean, it's no camp forge, but it's something." Jackson didn't want to get Malcolm's hope up too much. The fair's blacksmith area was really cool, but he wasn't sure it would meet Malcolm's standards. Jackson felt as the train slowed down.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 9:31 pm

Malcolm shrugged his shoulders. "Well in that case, I'll resist the urge to forge. I don't want to take anything from anyone." He said as he stood up, throwing his duffle bag over his shoulder. "...Hopefully." The son of Hephaestus thought for a while. "So, tell me about Lukas." Malcolm wasn't really the jealous type unless it came to something he really cared about and right now that was Jackson.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content