A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Renaissance Fair!

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 6 Empty Re: The Renaissance Fair!

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 5:27 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 6 Tumblr_nn8csarWKe1sw1ji9o2_250

Jackson closed his eyes and placed his hands on Malcolm's chest, kissing him back. Jackson moved just far enough back to say, "That was definitely worth the wait." Jackson whispered. He could feel the electricity surging between them.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 5:34 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 6 Tumblr_ncn989y4Pg1qg94hko2_250
    Malcolm chuckled deeply and reconnected their lips together, moving his other hand to Jackson's hip. this continued on for quite sometime before Malcolm had to break away. "It was." He whispered, looking into Jackson's eyes. "I loved it a lot, you know. The kiss." Malcolm broke away from Jackson so he could go back to his seat and start eating again. "Now we can celebrate with food!" He exclaimed with a wide and almost goofy grin.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 5:52 pm

Jackson looked at the collection of renaissance food that was laid out in front of them. It was a strange collection of foods, but it meant so much that Malcolm had done this for him. "I loved it, too. The kiss, I mean." Jackson said, grabbing a turkey leg in front of him and biting in. "Oh, I was starving." Jackson said, his mouth full.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 6:06 pm

"Well that's why I brought the food. I knew my talented warrior would be hungry after dueling." Malcolm picked up the container of fried alligator and started eating it. It had to be one of his favorite dishes. "Oh, I forgot to get us something to drink. I'm sorry, Jacks." He scratched the back of his neck, glancing down at the straw covered ground, then back at Jackson.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 6:11 pm

Jackson stood up and walked over to Triter. He pulled a huge water bottle out of the saddle. Jackson walked back over and sat it on the table between him and Malcolm, sitting back down. "I made Dallas get it for me while I was meeting people." Jackson said. He was never really sure whether or not it was right to call them fans, so he didn't. "We can share it."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 9:22 pm

Malcolm smiled. "Great, I'm glad that's taken care of." The son of Hephaestus continued eating, looking around the stables, then over at Triter. "So, Jackson, what are we going to do after the fair?" He asked, looking back over at him with a kind smile.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 11:04 pm

Jackson swallowed the food he was chewing to respond. "I was thinking we could go back to the cabin and have a bonfire or something. That's what we do in these parts when you just want to look at someone's face longer. Oh! And marshmallows! There is also a cute 24-hour ice cream place that we could stop by near there." Jackson said excitedly.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 11:21 pm

Malcolm smiled at Jackson's excitement. "That sounds amazing! We can do s'mores too. The ice cream spot sounds like a really good idea." He smiled and continued to eat the mini buffet of medieval foods. He was proud of the entire set up. "I can't wait till I'm able to hold you..." He whispered underneath his breath, but loud enough for the son of Ares to hear.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 11:38 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 6 Tumblr_o1xt2fW38O1sgaqfho4_r1_400

Jackson smiled sweetly at Malcolm. He reached across to him and set his hand on top of Malcolm's. "Well, I am your boyfriend." Jackson said with a cute little wink. Those words sounded so nice coming out his mouth, and felt nice too. Boyfriend.... wow. Jackson thought. He had never had an actual official boyfriend. He'd had official girlfriends, but never girlfriends.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 11:51 pm

Malcolm chuckled goofily and looked down at their hands. "Yeah, I guess you are my boyfriend." That was weird for him to say out loud and in front of someone, but it was good for him to say it. After he got his full, he gathered the empty paper containers and walked over to the nearest recycling bin to discard them, then came back to Jackson, but this time getting on his knees beside him and kissing at his neck.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 11:57 pm

]

Jackson started to stack up his trash while Malcolm was taking his to the bin. Before he could get up to toss his trash, though, Malcolm was back and kissing his neck. Jackson placed his hand on the back of Malcolm's head as he did. "I love the feeling of your lips." Jackson whispered in an almost gasp.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/26/2016, 12:33 am

"I've been wanting to do this, but I've been hesitant. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea. y'know?" He whispered back against his neck. "Plus when I develop that strong emotional connection with someone I become very, very affectionate." He pulled away and went back to cleaning up their space and shrinking down his anvil so that it was now pocket sized.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/26/2016, 12:37 am

Jackson smiled when Malcolm said he was affectionate. "Oh, thank gods, because so am I." Jackson said, grabbing Malcolm's hand, pulling him back to him. Jackson placed his lips on Malcolm's lower jawbone, almost below his ear. Jackson moved his ears up so he could whisper in Malcolm's ear, saying, "I'm so glad that you are my boyfriend, Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/26/2016, 10:02 am

Malcolm was very happy about. His eyes fluttered shut when he felt his lips on his jawbone. "I'm glad too." He whispered back, now deciding that he wasn't going to leave Jackson's side. "I'm glad that I finally made things official between us. I really. really am." Malcolm draped his arm over Jackson's lap and nuzzled his neck with his face.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/26/2016, 10:54 am

Jackson smiled. "You and me." Jackson whispered, loud enough for Malcolm to hear, but more or less for himself. While he had dated people before, it had been a long time. It'd been a while since he could think about someone as his. With that, Jackson vowed to spend as much time with Malcolm for as long as he had with him. He wasn't letting his one slip away easily.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/26/2016, 11:20 am

anyimagehere
    "You and I." He whispered before forcing himself to stand up and went back to cleaning up. After he was finished with that, the son of Hephaestus looked at Jackson. "Well, everything's all cleaned up!"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/26/2016, 11:29 am

]

Jackson stood up. "As much as I want to stay here and kiss you, we should probably go and see more of the fair before it closes." Jackson said with a wink. He stood up, walking over to Triter, untying him, and moving him into his stall, and shutting the door. "Well, what do you want to see?" Jackson asked with a sweet smile.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/26/2016, 3:02 pm

Malcolm thought for a second. They already saw the blacksmith area, he'd seen Jackson fight, and got a glimpse of the jousting area. "They have axe and knife throwing? I think we could try out that." Malcolm suggested with a shrug of his shoulders. "It sounds like fun and I don't have to hear some of your siblings scream at me to do it." He added in a teasing tone.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/26/2016, 5:12 pm

Jackson smiled. "That sounds perfect." He started towards the door, but then stopped, turning to Malcolm. "Do not come after us Ares kids. I know we can be kind of awful, but this one can do this." Jackson said, pointing at himself, before wrapping his arms around Malcolm's neck and kissing him slowly and sensually. After a little bit, Jackson pulled back saying, "Let's see some Hermes kid do that."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/26/2016, 5:23 pm

Malcolm's eyes were still shut even after the kiss was over. He wanted to go in for another one, but he was too stunned to do anything. He finally came back and small smile came across his face. "I'm sure an Aphrodite can." He whispered before wrapping his arms around Jackson's waist and kissing him again. After about a minute has passed he pulled away and rested his forehead on his. "Gods..." Malcolm whispered, trying to catch his breath.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/26/2016, 5:40 pm

Jackson laughed. "Well, maybe they could, but you're dating me." Jackson said, tapping his lips before Malcolm leaned in for another kiss. Jackson didn't want the kiss to end, but eventually, Malcolm pulled away. "I know." Jackson whispered in response to Malcolm's exclamation. Jackson took a step back. "That was so nice, but now let's go throw some sharp stuff!"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/26/2016, 11:23 pm

"Alright then. Let's go!" He chuckled a bit and patted Jackson's butt, moving him in front of him in one motion. "I'll walk behind you to make you're safe." He winked at his boyfriend as they started walking out of the stables and toward the main street of the renaissance fair.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/27/2016, 12:14 am

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 6 Tumblr_o1xt2fW38O1sgaqfho6_r1_400

Jackson put his arm around Malcolm's waist as they left the stables. "I'd feel even safer with one of those big strong arms around me." Jackson said, kissing Malcolm's cheek, and pulling his arm over his shoulders. Jackson smiled flirtatiously. "I like that better." Jackson said.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/27/2016, 12:30 am

Malcolm chuckled and squeezed a bit, kissing the top of his head as the walked. "I never showed this much physical affection toward a guy before. I really, really like it." He whispered, pecking his temple. "Which direction is the axe and knife throwing area?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/27/2016, 12:36 am

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 6 Tumblr_o1xt2fW38O1sgaqfho6_r1_400

"I'm glad I'm the lucky one, then." Jackson said, his voice sweetly and sugary. They reached the end of the path that led out of the stables. Jackson pulled Malcolm with his as he turned right on the intersecting pathway. They made their way back into the fair, passing some shops before they reached the area with the weapon throwing. Jackson knew the guy working. His name was Vinnie Jordan. Jackson didn't know him well, but they'd hung out in groups a few times with some other fair staff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content