A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Renaissance Fair!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Renaissance Fair!

Post by Green 7/27/2016, 12:52 am

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 7 Tumblr_ncn989y4Pg1qg94hko2_250
    Malcolm waited in line until it was his turn. He knew that he didn't have to "win" Jackson's affection, but for some reason he wanted to show off for him. He picked up on the axes and threw it overhand, hitting the target right on. He was very skilled when it came to kind of thing. He turned to look at Jackson before walking to pull the axe out to throw it again.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/27/2016, 9:53 am

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 7 Tumblr_o1xt2fW38O1sgaqfho6_r1_400

Jackson wasn't much for axe throwing, especially with the risk of hurting his shoulder, which would be really bad for a semi-professional sword fighter. Jackson walked over and stood next to Vinnie. Vinnie gushed over how impressed he was with Malcolm's skill. He wasn't used to seeing people who were actually good. "Well, I only date the best."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/27/2016, 2:57 pm

After he was done, he walked back over to Jackson and wrapped a loose arm around his waist, kissing the top of his head. "How was that?" Malcolm asked with a deep chuckle. He found Jackson both mentally and physically attractive and knew that he was truly blessed by Aphrodite. The son of Hephaestus kissed the top of his head again.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/27/2016, 3:57 pm

Jackson wrapped his arms around Malcolm's torso, hugging him tight. "You're the best." Jackson said, and meant it far beyond him just throwing axes well. Malcolm made Jackson feel something that he had never felt before. He liked him so much, and felt it in every part of his body. Jackson kissed Malcolm's jawline.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/27/2016, 10:38 pm

Malcolm chuckled. "I'm not the best." He shrugged his shoulders and nuzzled the side of his neck like before squatting down. "Get on my back. I'll carry you everywhere. You'll get a quite a view." He looked over his shoulder at the son of Ares.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/27/2016, 10:50 pm

Jackson said bye to Vinnie, and then jumped onto Malcolm's back. "You just keep getting better and better, don't you?' Jackson said into Malcolm's ear, and then kissed the cheek next to Malcolm's ear. "Where are we going now?" Jackson asked, looking around the fair.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/27/2016, 11:33 pm

Malcolm shrugged his shoulders and looked around when Jackson did. "I don't know, but I want to spend some private time with my new boyfriend." Malcolm looked up at Jackson, then back ahead as they started walking around. "Is there anything else you need to do?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/27/2016, 11:54 pm

Jackson looked around. "I want to go buy a new pirate outfit because I grew out of my old one." Jackson said, pointing down a path to the right. Then, leaning into Malcolm's ear, he whispered. 'Then we can go back to the cabin and spend some alone time there before we go and get ice cream."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/28/2016, 12:05 am

Malcolm nodded his head and walked toward the shopping area. He was more than excited to spend some more time with Jackson. "New pirate outfit you say?" He asked, scratching underneath his chin. Finally they came to the stand where the costumes were being sold. "I might get an outfit. Something like a ogre or...giant."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/28/2016, 12:28 am

Jackson hopped down from Malcolm's back, moving into one of the biggest shops in the area. "Let's both go and get what we want and then meet at the fitting rooms to show each other." Jackson said excitedly. Buying costumes was one of his favorite parts of the fair. Jackson kissed Malcolm's cheek and then ran off to the pirate stuff, collecting what he needed, before heading to the fitting rooms.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/28/2016, 1:40 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_njqx3kOTwQ1qh5m5f
    Malcolm went his separate way and started to look for something to try on. Previously he'd thought about finding an ogre or giant costume, but decided that he would do a knight's. He found the prefect one and headed toward the dressing room to try it on. It took him a while to change out of his clothes, but he did it nonetheless. "Alright, I think I'm ready." He gave a spin in the mirror, liking his outfit immensely
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/28/2016, 6:38 pm

Jackson smiled to himself, excited to see what Malcolm had picked out. "Me too." Jackson slipped on his hat and stepped out of the fitting room that he was in. Jackson was wearing a loose white shirt, tight dark gray pants, and black knee high boots. Around his waist was a red sash, and he was wearing a large black pirates hat. He was adorned in some fake gold jewelry, including gold earrings.

[/quote]
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/28/2016, 10:49 pm

"Wow...you look amazing, Jackson." He laughed a bit and started walking toward him. His silver-colored armor lightly clanked against itself in the process. "I guess...I guess I can take your booty now since you're a pirate." Malcolm's eyes went wide, then shook his head. "Because you're a pirate and pirates have chests of treasure that's called "booty"...uh. I'm gonna go change back into my blacksmith outfit." With that, he awkwardly turned around and walked back into the dressing room to change.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/28/2016, 11:51 pm

Jackson stopped the door of the fitting room, stopping Malcolm. He laughed a little. "I understood the joke." Jackson said assuredly. He looked Malcolm up and down. "I wanted to see my knight in shining armor more." Jackson said, adding, "And he looks amazing." Jackson stepped into the fitting room, the door shutting behind him. Jackson kissed Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/29/2016, 12:11 am

Malcolm's face was heating up when Jackson opened the door. He kissed him back, deeply, wrapping his arms around his waist. He waited so long to feel his lips against his and it felt like lightning surging through his body from his lips. He leaned forward a bit, enjoying the passionate kiss between Jackson and himself.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/29/2016, 12:22 am

As Jackson kissed Malcolm deeply behind dark doors, he heard someone complaining about the line for the fitting rooms. He pulled back, saying, "I should probably go change before someone steals my changing room.... And my clothes." Jackson said, pulling the door open. He hurried out, going back to his room to change. Jackson put his clothes back on, and folded up the pirate clothing to take to check out. He stepped out, waiting for Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/31/2016, 5:36 pm

Malcolm nodded his head. "Yeah, uh, you should go." He laughed some as he left. Once Jackson was out, Malcolm closed the door, undressed himself, put his clothes back on, then headed out to the checkout line. He stood behind Jackson with a grin on his face before leaning down and whispering, "Are you here alone?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/31/2016, 9:39 pm

Jackson jumped a little, before turning around to see Malcolm. Smiling sweetly, he said, "Nope. I'm here with my prince charming." Jackson said, propping himself up on his tip toes to kiss Malcolm. He pulled back and smiled, turning to make his way to the checkout counter. He set down his stuff for the cashier to ring up. Jackson handed her his card, continuously looking over at Malcolm and smiling.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/3/2016, 9:01 pm

"Oh, never mind, then." Malcolm smiled, trying to hide his face that was obviously blushing. He continued, however, to look at Jackson and smile goofily, biting his lip and glancing down for a quick second before brining his eyes up to his face again. He wasn't usually like this, but it was just something about Jackson that sent him to act like a son of Aphrodite instead of a son of Hephaestus.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/3/2016, 9:30 pm

Jackson grabbed the bag of his new costume and made his way towards the door, waiting for Malcolm. Once Malcolm was next to him, Jackson walked out the door and towards the front entrance, stopping at the makeshift castle at the entrance. Jackson stopped them, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "We have to get a picture before we go back to the house."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/5/2016, 2:26 pm

Malcolm nodded his head and bent down a bit so that his head wasn't going to cut off. "Alright, I got this. One, two, three, smile!" Using his powers over technically, he made the phone take a picture of the two of them. "How did it turn out, Jackson?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/5/2016, 11:16 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 7 Tumblr_nqvdd9rTdr1scwgrjo8_250

Jackson was a little shocked when his phone went off before he pressed the button, but his face didn't falter. He pulled his phone back, and flipped to the picture. It was perfect. "We look absolutely perfect, my techie man." Jackson popped up on to his tiptoes, kissing Malcolm quickly, before starting to head out of the fair and on to his car.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/6/2016, 6:05 pm

Malcolm smiled warmly at Jackson and nuzzled his neck with his nose and lips. "I have a lot of powers and abilities that you haven't yet witnessed. I can't wait to show them all." He whispered against his skin before playfully throwing Jackson over his shoulder and running toward the car. "Sorry, not sorry!" He boomed with a cheeky smile on his face.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 8/6/2016, 11:17 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 7 Tumblr_nqvdd9rTdr1scwgrjo8_250

"I can't wait for everything you have to do." Jackson said with a wink. Before he realized it, his feet were off the ground and he was over Malcolm's shoulder. Jackson kicked and punched jokingly as they made there way to the car. "Malcolm Johnson, you put me down right now or I will never kiss you again." Jackson growled.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/7/2016, 12:28 am

Malcolm laughed and bit his mid thigh teasingly before putting him down by the car and leaning on the side of it. He was smiling from ear to ear, his eyes studying over Jackson's body like it was a piece of Mesoamerican masonry work of art. "I highly doubt that, but okay." The son of Hephaestus looked down at his feet, then back at Jackson, biting the corner of his lip.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content