A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Renaissance Fair!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Renaissance Fair!

Post by Green 7/23/2016, 1:49 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 5 Tumblr_mwuzjjFsKZ1rydra4o1_250
    He rubbed his hands up and down Jackson's thighs. This sent lightening bolts up from his fingertips and to the rest of his body. Malcolm's pressed his lips against the front of his neck and gave him a soft peck, lingering some. "I want to kiss your lips so bad, but I know...I know I can't do that. Not yet. Not now. I want it to be," He brought the palm of his own hand to his face and squinted his eyes to see what was written there. "Breathtakingly romantic that will make his heart thump and his -- I'm not reading the rest." Malcolm put his hand back on Jackson's thigh.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/23/2016, 7:06 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 5 Tumblr_nn8csarWKe1sw1ji9o2_250

Jackson laughed a little as Malcolm read notes off his hand. Jackson placed his hands on top of Malcolm's. "This isn't a test. You don't need to write notes on your hand." Jackson said, laughing a little bit harder. "Just being here with you makes my heart thump. I've wanted to kiss you, too, but I told you, you get to decide what pace this goes at. Kiss me whenever you want."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/23/2016, 10:13 pm

Malcolm took on of his hands and touched the side of Jackson's face, bringing it closer to his and resting his forehead on Jackson's. He stared deeply into his eyes as if he was seeing into his mind. That, over everything, was most important to Malcolm when finalizing a relationship. "Do you feel...do you feel not only mentally attracted to me, but also...physically?"

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/24/2016, 12:14 am

Jackson nodded his head against Malcolm's forehead. "You have no idea." Jackson whispered. He wanted so badly to close the space between their lips, but he knew he couldn't. He was a man of is word. This was Malcolm's choice to make. The most important thing in a relationship to Jackson was the comfort of his partner.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/24/2016, 12:29 am

Malcolm smirked and almost kissed him, but was strong enough to pull away and pick Jackson up completely off the stable wall with his hands wrapped around his waist. "I find you very physically attractive, Jackson." He whispered, pecking his neck a couple of times. "I guess I should put you down so you can go prepare for your show, hm? I'll be in the front watching."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/24/2016, 12:35 am

Jackson sighed, looking down. His choice. Let it be his choice. Jackson's thoughts reminded him. He was going to do it, but that, at least to Jackson, felt like the moment. He had no intentions of pushing, but he could feel his body pushing him, his heart fluttering. "I guess, probably."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/24/2016, 10:28 pm

Malcolm was almost dying to make their lips touch, but he wanted to make it special. Make it so that neither or them will never forget. "You should get a move on then." He said in his light southern accent that he was trying to hide from Jackson. He put him back down on the ground and smiled warmly. "...I'll, uh, meet you out okay?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 12:27 am

Jackson sighed again, feeling his feet touching the ground. "You're probably right. I should go." Jackson said, petting his horse one more time, before into the stall. Jackson always rode Triter into his fights, even though he didn't fight on him. Jackson swung the gate open, and walked Triter out. Jackson kissed Malcolm lightly on the cheek. 'I'll be thinking of you the whole time." Jackson whispered, jumping on to his horse and riding off.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 12:37 pm

Malcolm smiled and watched him leave before walking out behind him and making his way to the stage. He may have stopped by to grab two turkey legs for him and Jackson once he was done with the show. Malcolm was really excited about seeing Jackson on stage doing what he does best. For as long as they stay together, they would be going to a lot of Renaissance fairs.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 1:16 pm

Jackson was practically jumping out of his skin as he got ready for his fight. He took off his makeup and the elf ears as he changed into his armor. It felt like home and safety as he strapped the end of it on. Jackson grabbed his sword off the wall and slid it into its holder. Jackson peaked out of his tent. The arena was full , standing room only. Jackson pulled his head back in to he tent, taking a deep breath. Jackson mounted Triter and rode out to meet his opponent.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 1:46 pm

Malcolm started clapping with the rest of the crowd, being very proud of Jackson even though it was his first time seeing him fight on stage. He bit his lip and watched him.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 2:13 pm

Jackson realized that in fluster of everything and coming to the fair with Malcolm, he never actually looked to see who he would be fighting. So, as he pulled into the cnter of the arena, he saw his friend, Andrew McCullah, for this time. Andrew was an amazing friend and one of Jacks' most difficult opponents. Jackson hopped off his horse, passing the leash to his second, Dallas, and approaches Andrew. Andrew smiled at him. "Austin told me that your new boyfriend is here. I hope he's ready to see you get crushed, Kingston. He said, offering his hand to Jackson. Jackson shocked it and said, "You wish, McCullah." With that, amd a sound of a cannon firing, the fight began.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 3:09 pm

Malcolm smiled some, watching Jackson fight against his opponent. It reminded him of when he used to watch Jackson fight in the arena back at Camp Half-Blood. He was so fluid with his movements that Malcolm couldn't help, but to smile widely.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 3:15 pm

With all of Jackson's new training and all the different styles he learned at camp, Andrew stood no chance against Jackson, and you could see it on his face very quickly. Jackson met Andrew's eyes. They knew that Jackson would win, but they also knew how to put on a good show. Jackson let Andrew get a little head, convincingly, before pushing back with more force and talent then ever before. Jackson smiled viciously, finishing the fight.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 3:35 pm

"Go, Jackson." He whispered with a smile on his face. Malcolm stuffed his hands into his pockets and started messing around with his celestial bronze scraps. He would make a bigger statue for him once they got back to Camp Half-Blood (which he was in no rush to do).
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 3:45 pm

Jackson had Andrew on the ground with a sword at his throat when the cannon went off, signifying the end of the fight. Jackson pulled his sword back, putting it away, and helped Andrew up, as the crowd around his chanted this name. Andrew nodded to Jackson, and left the arena, allowing Jackson to take his bows for the audience. Dallas brought Triter to Jackson, and he mounted him, riding around the arena, waving to the spectators.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 3:58 pm

Malcolm along with the rest of the crowd started chanting Jackson's name, touring over most of the people in the audience as his eyes followed the son of Ares. It was at this point where Malcolm realized that he wanted him to be his boyfriend. He would have to make it special, though so he ran off toward the stables to get everything ready.

After about twenty-nine minutes, Malcolm had decorated the fair corner of the private stables with metal roses that he forged himself, his anvil with a picnic cloth on it, and a platter of food that he bought around various stands. He was sitting down on a stool, waiting for the return on the famous Renaissance hero.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 4:08 pm

The arena gates opened, as a fair majority of the spectators poured on to the field, shoving pens and papers and cameras at him. It took almost 45 minutes for him to clear out the crowd. The whole time, he waited for Malcolm to make his way to him, but he never did. After a picture with the last person, a small girl dressed as a princess and missing her front teeth, Jackson hopped onto Triter to take him back so he could go out to find Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 4:20 pm

Malcolm bit his lip as he continued to sit there, getting up every so often to correct what he thought was messed up and not prefect. The son of Hephaestus, scratched underneath his chin in thought, hoping that Jackson would like it. Maybe he should've came and spoke to him first before coming here? Hm.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 4:30 pm

Jackson sped quickly into the stables, almost running over the stuff that Malcolm set up. Jackson stopped Triter as he jumped off, tying Triter off. "What is all this?" Jackson asked, approaching Malcolm. He looked at all the stuff that had happened to the stable while he was in the arena.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 4:35 pm

http://67.media.tumblr.com/702395dd74a13a53bc33eed1ddccb3a5/tumblr_mwuzjjFsKZ1rydra4o1_250.gif
    When he heard Jackson come in, he stood up and offered him a hand. "Take a seat, Jackson Kingston." He smiled and led him to his seat that was across from his own. "I wanted to do something very special for you, Jackson."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 4:40 pm

Jackson sat down, smiling sweetly. "You don't have to do anything for me." Jackson whispered. Everything around them was extremely overwhelming, but in a good, sweet way. Jackson looked up at Malcolm. "Why are you doing all this?" Jackson asked.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 4:48 pm

Malcolm smiled some and got down on one knee in front of Jackson, taking the figurine of the two of them kissing out from behind his back and presenting it to him. "Jackson Kingston, son of Ares, will you be my...boyfriend?" He asked with a nervous, yet patient smile. He hoped that this was what the Aphrodite kids when they said something "romantic" and "unforgettable".
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/25/2016, 4:59 pm

Jackson wasn't expecting Malcolm's question quite yet, so, at first, it caught him off guard. Jackson paused for a second, but, slowly, a smile formed on his face. "Malcolm Johnson." He said, excitedly. "It would be an honor." Jackson said. He was no longer wearing his full armor, but he was still dressed in medieval garb.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 5:07 pm

A wide smile came across Jackson's face and he got up from his one knee. "Great and now that is official..." He leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips, placing his rough, dark hands on the side of his face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content