A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Renaissance Fair!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Renaissance Fair!

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 2:03 am

Malcolm smirked. "They also told me some other interesting things that kind of scared me." He laughed a bit and removed himself from Jackson. "I'll tell you all about it later."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 2:07 am

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 3 Tumblr_nn8csarWKe1sw1ji9o2_250

Jackson tilted his head, curious what Malcolm was talking about, but got distracted by cheering. The joust was over, and his dad had won again. Jackson jumped over the fence, and ran over to his step dad, gesturing for Malcolm. Mr. Kingston caught Jackson's eye and met him half way, embracing him.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 2:12 am

Malcolm looked at the fence and shook his head. There was no way he could jump over it like Jackson did for two reason: One he was afraid of heights and two, Malcolm was a big guy. Instead, the son of Hephaestus find a metal portion of the fence and used his Ferrokinesis to subtly get passed the metal fence. Now on the other said, he jogged over to catch up with Jackson. "Uh, hey, I'm Malcolm Johnson. It's very nice to meet you, Mr. Kingston. Jackson is an amazing friend." Malcolm stated with a warm smile.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 2:22 am

Jackson smiled as he watched two of his favorite people meeting. "I know who you are, Mr. Johnson. Jackson has told me a lot about you this week." Mr. Kingston said, extending his hand to Malcolm. It was obvious that Mr. Kingston and Jackson Kingston weren't actually related. The Italian American looked nothing like his step son. "I'm glad that Jack found someone good like you. Unlike that no good Talkins." Mr. Kingston said, mentioning Lukas.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 2:47 am

"Likewise, sir. Your step son really adores you." Malcolm gave him a firm handshake. [color=#999900]"Talkin?" Malcolm asked, looking between Mr. Kingston and Jackson. "Is that Lukas' last name or...?" He was genuinely curious.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 11:32 am

Jackson nodded. "He has nothing against Lukas specifically, just everything against his family. Our families go back really far in the fair, and it has always been a hardcore rivalry." Jackson explained. Lukas and Jackson were the first Talkins and Kingston to ever get along.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 12:10 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 3 Tumblr_ncorvyKZk01qg94hko2_250
    Malcolm now understood. "Oh, I see." He shifted a bit and remembered that little feud between the Ares and Hephaestus cabin a few weeks back. It was over what happened between Aphrodite, Hephaestus, and Ares. It wasn't pretty, but thankfully it was resolved. Kind of. Malcolm folded his strong arms over his chest, causing his muscles to flex. He liked when that happened especially around Jackson. "You did some excellent work out there, Mr. Kingston."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 12:44 pm

Jackson smiled at his dad. "Well, thank you, Mr. Johnson. Wait till you see this kid doing his thing. He's the real show around here." Mr. Kingston said, clapping his step son on the back. Jackson flashed a white smile, looking between Malcolm and his step dad.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 1:09 pm

The son of Hephaestus smiled, too. "I've heard. He's really special to me sir. More special than my anvil and hammer." He looked at Jackson with his soft brown eyes, then back at his step father. "Oh, and please call me Malcolm." The African American, Greek demigod gave the fair another look over. "And I can't wait to try the mutton."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 1:22 pm

Mr. Kingston placed his big hands on the boys shoulders. "Well, Malcolm, Jackson, why don't you guys go enjoy the fair. I'll see you at the fight?" Mr. Kingston asked. Jackson nodded, and then looked at Malcolm. "C'mon, let's go get something to eat."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 1:41 pm

Malcolm nodded his head. "Yes, sir. It was very nice to meet you again." He turned and started walking with Jackson. He felt pretty good about himself, being there with Jackson. He could see them dating. Officially. However, before they could do that Jackson needed to break things off with Lukas. "I'm really enjoying myself, Jackson with you in your elf outfit and me wearing, well, this." He gestured to his attire.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 1:51 pm

Jackson moved excitedly through the fair, almost skipping. "You look cute, like, really cute." Jackson said. He wasn't used to being at the fair with someone else. Jackson and Lukas were rarely free at the same time during the day, so they didn't get to go around during the day.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 2:28 pm

"You're the one who looks cute, Jackson." Malcolm said as his hammer knocked against his calf as they walked. He continued to look around the fair with Jackson, pointing to a food stand. "Let's go over there to the alligator on a stick place. It looks really good." For a brief second, Malcolm nuzzled his lips and nose against Jackson's neck.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 8:31 pm

Jackson smiled, closing his eyes, as he felt Malcolm's lips on his neck. Jackson opened his eyes, and dragged Malcolm to the stand of weird foods. Jackson had the urge to pull out his wallet and order for Malcolm, but he held back. Jackson took a step back from the counter and smiled at Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 8:40 pm

Malcolm smiled when Jackson took a step back from the counter. He took out his own wallet, paid, got the food, then turned around and handed one of the mini baskets to Jackson. "There you are, my good sir." He said with a smile. The son of Hephaestus started walking again before taking a bite out of the alligator. It was really good, reminding him of the time when him and his mom went down to New Orleans.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 8:55 pm

Jackson gave Malcolm a small bow when he accepted the food. He made his way over to a table, sitting down, and gesturing for Malcolm to do the same. Jackson took a bite of his food, and it tasted like his childhood. Jackson smiled, and caught a sight of two figures running his way behind Malcolm. As they came into focus, Jackson immediately recognized the goofy twins dressed as jesters. "Dallas! Austin!" Jackson exclaimed, jumping up to meet the twins.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 12:29 am

Malcolm turned his head to see who Jackson was talking to. It seemed like the twins, apparently named Dallas and Austin, hugging Malcolm. He turned back around toward his food and started eating again, only talking unless addressed by Jackson to do so. The alligator and fries were actually really, really good. He might have to go back and pay for another one later. Maybe two.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 12:34 am

After a few minutes of talking to the Texas Twins, Jackson peaked his head around Malcolm's. "So, do you want to meet my friends, or what?" Jackson said, pecking a kiss on Malcolm's cheek. When he turned around, the twins looked a little surprised, but wiped it from their face quickly. "Who's this?" The twins asked, in unison. "This is my... my.... my mine. Malcolm."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 12:46 am

Malcolm smiled a bit at the kiss on his cheek, stood up, and turned around to address the twins. "Um, hi. I'm Malcolm Johnson." He greeted, out stretching his arm to shake the their hands. "Jackson and I are currently dating, testing things out first before making things official." He cleared up with a kind smile. "It's nice to meet the two of you."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 1:24 am

The twins introduced themselves giddily to Malcolm. "Thank you." Jackson said to Malcolm, looping his arm into Malcolm's. "Dallas and Austin do this whole goofy twin jouster show. It's hilarious." Jackson explained, and the Texas Twins bowed cockily.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 1:35 am

Malcolm laughed some and nodded his head. "I can infer by their jester outfits and them being twins." He stuffed his head into his pockets yet again and started molding and sculpting the celestial bronze. Soon he pulled a statue of the two twins in jester form. One of them was on the shoulders of the other holding a jester rattle in his hand and shaking it. "Uhm, here. It's a gift." He smiled, handing it to one of the twins. The details were amazing!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 1:46 am

The twins's eyes grew wider as they took the sculpture from Malcolm. "Isn't he amazing?" Jackson gushed, looking up at Malcolm. The twins started to go on about how they could totally find a way to use the statue in their show. "Well, we were on our way to see Lukas. Wanna come?" Dallas asked. "Uh, we're gonna finish eating. Let him know we will be there later, though." Jackson said, moving back to the table.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 1:54 am

A ping of jealously ran through his body at the mention of Lukas. For some reason, Malcolm felt like he had to show his affection for Jackson with building him things for he'd leave him for Lukas again once they became reacquainted with one another. "Uh, I made you something too." He dug into his left pocket and pulled out a statue of Jackson in his elf costume pointing his sword out as if he was ready to fight. "I-I can make you something else too." His hunger was replaced with trying to satisfy Jackson and make him happy.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 2:04 am

Jackson took the statue, a smile on his face. Jackson turned the statue over. "I love it, Malcolm, but you don't have to buy my affection, or, make stuff to win my affection. You have my affection." Jackson said, sliding along the bench, and getting really close to Malcolm so he could whisper in his ear. "You are mine, and I am yours."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 2:24 am

Malcolm blushed deeply and looked at Jackson's lips. He wanted to kiss them so bad that it almost hurt, but he couldn't. Not right now. "I know that, Jackson, but still I'm still going to court you until...until you address Lukas and officially break things off with him. I know nothing's going on between the two of you, but I want to make sure that we don't end up like...like..." He turned his head down and away from Jackson. "Never mind. I'm over analyzing things. I always do that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content