A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Renaissance Fair!

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Renaissance Fair!

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 2:32 am

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 4 Tumblr_nn8csarWKe1sw1ji9o2_250

Jackson sighed, scratching his neck. "What do you not want this ending like?" Jackson asked, looking down. He was nervous about what Malcolm was going to say, and was nervous about talking to Lukas. Overall, Jackson was just a big ball of nerves.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 2:41 am

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 4 Tumblr_mwuzjjFsKZ1rydra4o1_250
    "Like, like our parents, Jackson. You see how Hephaestus turned out; alone in his forge building things for the other gods while Aphrodite goes and has a very public affair with Ares." He sighed and looked over at Jackson with sad, brown eyes. "I just want us to be happy, Jackson. I-I'm sorry if I ruined our time here, I really am."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 2:47 am

Jackson looked down, somewhat confused. "You didn't ruin anything. You couldn't ruin anything." Jackson said, kissing Malcolm's cheek again. "This is my best day at the fair ever." Jackson stood up, and offered his hand to Malcolm. "C'mon... Let's go meet Lukas."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 2:56 am

Malcolm stood up and held his hand as they started back walking through the fair to find Lukas. The son of Hephaestus had to remind himself that he was a gentleman and not some jealous teenager. "...Have I told you how much I enjoy your elf costume? It works for your physique."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 11:17 am

Jackson smiled at Malcolm and winked at Malcolm, as they reached the blacksmith's area. Jackson took a deep breath and moved into the tent. Jackson spotted Lukas quickly. He was almost as tall as Malcolm and his pale skin was deeply tanned and covered in black soot. Jackson gulped as he made eye contact with Lukas. He watched as Lukas's eyes moved from Jackson's face to his hand in Malcolm's. At first he looked very concerned, but then a smile stretched across his face. Lukas ran over to him, giving him a long hug. "Jackson! Thank God you weren't waiting for me!" Lukas said excitedly.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 11:54 am

Malcolm's body teased when he saw Lukas. He was sort of like him when it came to the height and the blacksmithing. He looked over at Jackson, then back at Lukas who came running toward him. When they started hugging, Malcolm let go of Jackson's hand and wondered into the forging area, scanning over all of the equipment, and even peaking into the forge itself. I could forge much better things. I could...I could forge full Greek battle armor and it be almost perfect. The son of Hephaestus said to himself. There was a sword sticking out from the forging fire and took it out, placing it on the anvil in front of him and unlatched the hammer from his waist. Taking in a deep breath, he swung. The clanking of metal ringed throughout the blacksmith area. He was determined to make a better sword than Lukas.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 12:03 pm

As much as Jackson liked having Malcolm by his side, it was probably for the best that he wasn't around when he talked to Lukas. "Hey.... um.... Lukas. I'm sorry about how I left, and I'm sorry for never formally ended.... yknow..... us. But I'm dating Malcolm now." Jackson said looking down. He expected Lukas to be mad, but he hugged him. "The twins told me that you were coming and I thought I was going to break your heart when I told you I was dating Alex from the mermaid show."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 12:19 pm

Malcolm continued shaping the sword, drawing a small crowd to watch him work. It was probably because Malcolm was so smooth and natural with it. His muscles flexed and relaxed underneath his beautiful dark complexion. A couple of them were more focused on his physique than what he was actually doing. After he finished shaping it, he dropped it into the water, wiping the soot from his hands and unto his apron. When he looked up, he saw the people dressed in medieval garment staring at him.

"Uh, hi." He gave them a little wave. Malcolm reached into his pocket and did his thing and a few minutes later pulled out a celestial statue of the crowd, showing it to everyone and sitting it on the small wooden counter in front of him. They all gasped and looked it over, then asked if they could individual ones, so he did.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 12:52 pm

Jackson smiled and exhaled deeply. "Oh thank goodness. This went better than expected." Jackson said with a little laugh. "Well, do you want to meet Malcolm?" Jackson said excitedly. Lukas nodded, and they made their way back into the forge. Jackson was massively impresed by the crowd that had circled around Malcolm. Jackson stood at the back of the crowd. "Hes amazing." Jackson gushed.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 1:05 pm

He continued making the figurines until he started to get light headed. Malcolm promised the crowd that he would return after a couple of hours so he could gawk and awe at the other stands. Coming from behind the area, he walked up to Jackson and Lukas, looking between the two of them. "I'm Malcolm." He greeted, outstretching his arm for Lukas to shake. "Jackson speaks kindly of you."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 1:14 pm

Jackson smiled as Lukas and Malcolm met. "Lukas Talkins, meet Malcolm Johnson. Malcolm, Lukas." Jackson said, feeling the need to be the one who introduced them. Jackson turned to Malcolm. "Yknow that mermaid show I mentioned? If we go, we can meet Lukas's girlfriend Alex." Jackson said, trying to explain the situation subtly.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 1:27 pm

Well, that came to a relief to Malcolm. So, Lukas had moved on too. That took a weight off of Malcolm's shoulders. "Oh, girlfriend. That's amazing, congratulations!" He wiped his forehead with the back of his forearm and placed it on his hip. "Uh, good. That's really good. Jackson and I are...are...-- yeah." He smiled softly and looked Jackson over. The son of Hephaestus wanted to wait till the right moment to ask him to be his boyfriend.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 1:50 pm

Lukas laughed. "No need to explain. I've been there, done that." Lukas said, placing his hand on Malcolm's shoulder. Jackson felt a wave of calm roll over him as he watched the two boys interact. The day was going far better than expected and Jackson couldn't help but smiling widely.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 4:38 pm

Malcolm nodded his head slowly and looked around the fair again. "Well, uh, it was nice to meet you, Lukas. Good luck to you and Alex." He said with a smile before looking down at Jackson. He was right, he was all his. That made him feel wonderful. Like he was cared about for being him.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 9:40 pm

Jackson hugged Lukas quickly, and then grabbed Malcolm's hand, hurrying out. "See you at my show?" Jackson called out as the ran out of the forge. Jackson slowed down as the got outside, letting out a massive sigh. "Well, that went well." Jackson said, turning and smiling at Malcolm as they walked towards the stables and the witches cottage in the distance.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 10:03 pm

"Really well." Malcolm added with a kind smile. He looked over at Jackson, then behind him. "Oh, looks like you have some soot on the back of your pants." He lied. There was no soot there. Malcolm took the liberty to wipe his butt, his hand lingering a bit before stuffing it in his front pocket. "Another trip the Aphrodite's taught me."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 10:11 pm

Jackson's cheeks turned a deep red. "I'm liking those Aphrodite kids more and more." Jackson said flirtatiously with a wink. Jackson really liked the confidence that the Aphrodite kids had helped Malcolm with. Jackson pulled Malcolm into the stable and made his way to the back and approached a black horse.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 10:39 pm

Malcolm smiled some when he saw the equine. "Who is this beauty?" The son of Hephaestus asked curiously, stroking its snout with his large, callous hand. He looked over at Jackson and wrapped a hand around his waist to hold him closer to his body. "What breed?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 10:56 pm

Jackson started to pet the horse. "This is Triter. We don't know what breed he is. My dad found his mom as a foal and raised her and trained her. We kept her on the property at the cottage with a couple other horses. She got pregnant. One night, I was out with her when my parents were back visiting my grandparents in London, and well, long story short, I helped a horse give birth." Jackson said sweetly, stuck in the memory. "I was on the phone with the doctor, of course. That colt was Triter."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 11:13 pm

Malcolm nodded his head slowly. "Wow, that's a touching story. I've never really birthed anything. Well, I've forged, created, and organized, but never helped anything give birth." He chuckled lightly and bent down to kiss Jackson's temple. "You're really special, you know that Jackson? You mean a lot to me."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 11:23 pm

Jackson turned to Malcolm, but continued petting Triter's head. "You're very very very special to me too, Malcolm." Jackson said, moving in closer to Malcolm. When Jackson got the close, he could feel the electricity between them. It really got to Jackson's head.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 11:34 pm

Malcolm's other hand moved from Triter's snout to Jackson's waist and picked him up off the ground and set him on the door of the horse's stall. He sighed, looking at his lips, then up at his eyes. "...When do you have to do your big show?" The African American demigod asked in a husky whisper. He wanted his lips to be on his so, so bad.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/22/2016, 11:43 pm

Jackson subtly moved his face tiny bit closer to Malcolm's, his heart race increasing. He could hear his horse moving behind him, nudging Jackson's back, as if even he wanted Jackson closer to Malcolm. "I have about an hour until I need to make my way to the ring." Jackson whispered.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 11:58 pm

"An hour?" He asked in a deep whisper, biting his lip and looking at Jackson. "You do things to me that make me feel like a fully recharged car." He whispered. "Like a freight train."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/23/2016, 12:06 am

]

Jackson moved slightly closer to Malcolm. "You make me feel like when I step out into the arena and the whole crowd is chanting my name." Jackson whispered. He had never been very good at putting his feelings into words, unless they were in terms he would understand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content