A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Renaissance Fair!

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Renaissance Fair!

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 9:39 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 2 Tumblr_nwqq0byF8L1sw1ji9o4_250

"He'd be more than willing to let you use it." Jackson shrugged, looking down. Maybe bringing up Lukas hadn't been the best idea. "He's pretty cool, I guess. A lot like you, actually. He was my best friend, and I loved him a lo-" Jackson cut himself off and shoved his sandwich in his mouth. "Maybe this isn't the best topic." Jackson said, with his mouth full and cheeks red.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 9:55 pm

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n8vebtIVSX1ssoiqt
    Malcolm knitted his eyebrows for a quick second before relaxing. "No, tell me, it's okay. You loved him? That's...that's understandable. You both lived in the same place, I'm guessing. Worked together so like I said, it's understandable that you loved him." Malcolm said as they started walking out of the train station. "I won't hold it against you, okay?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 10:08 pm

Jackson turned to Malcolm. "I should tell you that while Lukas and I never technically dated, everyone knew we were together. We never broke up, either. I'm yours though, okay? Not his." Jackson said, placing a kiss on Malcolm's cheek. "I don't want you to be surprised by how alike you two are. Just know that I like you for you. Not because you are like him." Jackson said, spilling out his nerves.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 10:19 pm

Malcolm didn't know what to feel right now. Sorrow? Jealousy? Anger? He'd thought that Jackson and him were exclusive, but he thought wrong. He shifted his weight some nervously in thought. "Uhm..." Gulping, his eyes darted around for a bit before taking a small step back. "B-but he doesn't know that you two aren't dating anymore right?" The son of Hephaestus asked quietly. Malcolm didn't want to ruin things between the two of them and just shook his head. "Where would you find the time to, anyway? I-I'm sorry, I was just...surprised." He laughed without humor and continued walking. "The fair is this way, right?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 10:26 pm

"Malcolm...." Jackson sighed, running to catch up with Malcolm. "I mean, I think he might know. I haven't talked to him in ages." Jackson finally got in front of Malcolm and stopped him from moving forward. "And if he doesn't know, he will when he sees us. i'm sorry for not telling you, but it's you. It's all you." Jackson said, grabbing Malcolm's hand. "First to my house? We have to change." Jackson said, leading Malcolm away.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 10:37 pm

Malcolm decided not to argue with Jackson and just follow him to his home. "...You're mine. I'm the one courting you." He whispered underneath his breath. He hoped that it was loud enough for Jackson to hear. He didn't want to lose Jackson, but at the same time he had enough self respect than to be the other "man". Malcolm really hoped things would turn out much better.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 10:51 pm

Jackson turned around to face Malcolm. "Yes. I am yours." Jackson weaved his ways in and out of trees, until him and Malcolm could see a large cabin in the distance. Jackson's pace hurried as he excitedly approached the house. Jackson pushed the door open and breathed the woody air in. "Maaaaa. We're here." Jackson said excitedly. He heard a shuffle upstairs and then hustling downstairs. Jackson's mom came around the corner, smiling from ear to ear. "Jackson! I've missed you!" She said running up and hugging Jackson. Jackson hugged her back, not letting go of Malcolm's hand. Ms. Kingston stepped back, and smiled, looking at their held hands. "You must be Malcolm." She smiled, and opened her arms to hug Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 11:00 pm

Living in the south, Malcolm was accustomed to hugs when he lived down Alabama; going home for the holidays and such. He hugged his mother back, letting go of Jackson's hand to give Ms. Kingston a proper hug. "Yes, ma'am. It's very nice to meet you. Jackson has told me so much about you." He said with a warm smile, letting go and stuffing his hands into his pockets. "You have a wonderful cabin here, by the way. I wish I could've brought you something, but it slipped my mind. Next time I come visit I'll make sure to bring something." The son of Hephaestus started fiddling inside of his pockets again, messing around with the scrap celestial bronze metal. After a few seconds, he took out of his pocket a mini statue of Ms. Kingston dressed in a Greek, white dress and a flower crown on her head. "There you go. It's the best I can do for now."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/20/2016, 11:15 pm

Mrs. Kingston looked surprised as she accepted the gift from Malcolm. After inspecting it, she smiled and said, "I like this one. Make yourself at home, boys. There is food in the kitchen." Jackson smiled and ran in to the kitchen to grab a muffin. He ran back in and pointed up the stairs. "You can go up to my room to get ready. First door on the left. I'll use the bathroom down here." Jackson said with a wide smile.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 11:31 pm

Malcolm nodded his head and headed up the stairs, trying his hardest not to trip up the stairs like he'd done before. The son of Hephaestus did as Jackson instructed, entering the son of Ares' bedroom. He put his duffle bag down and started to get dressed. After pressing a couple of buttons, Malcolm was wearing a large black apron that went from his lower chest to half way down his legs, black steel toed boots that lapped over his black, flame retardant, thick brown leather gloves, and a ivory colored button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a couple of buttons undone at the top. For the final touch, he strapped a hammer to his waist belt. "One last thing." He said to himself before activating another button that formed a fully functional anvil. After he picked it up, he placed it on his shoulder and headed back down stairs.

"Jackson?" Malcolm called, looking around.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 12:16 am

Jackson peaked his head around the corner, and a smile grew on his face. He stepped around the corner, fully done up in his maroon elf attire. Jackson had light glitter makeup under his eyes, which were tinted with a dark red ring around his eyes. "Wow." Jackson said, looking Malcolm up and down. He hustled over to him, wrapping his arms around his neck. "How did I get so lucky?"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 12:24 am

Malcolm put down the anvil in time for Jackson to hug him. In return, Malcolm bent down a bit and picked him up. "I don't know. For some reason this elf costum is rather arousing." His eyes flickered from his lips to his eyes. They hadn't shared a real first kiss yet because Malcolm had been wanting it to be special. "I'll just, uh, put you down." And that's exactly what he did. "There. Are you ready?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 12:31 am

Jackson moved towards the door, passing in front of Malcolm. "I'm glad you like it." Jackson said with a wink. He put his hand on the door knob. "MA! We're leaving!" Jackson said as he pulled the door open. His mom called back to tell them she would be at the fair to see him perform. Jackson grabbed the keys to his car off the hook and led Malcolm out to the garage.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 12:38 am

He thought for a moment before deciding to deactivate his anvil so that it didn't ruin Jackson's car. Before he got in, Maclolm placed a hand on the small of his back and got into the car, readjusting his seat so that his knees didn't have to be bent on the entire ride there. He was still a bit nervous about going to meet Jackson's friends especially Lukas. [color=#999900]"So, what are you going to preform, Jacks?"[/center]
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 12:50 am

Jackson started the car with a shrug. "I'm gonna fight someone. Probably someone big and scary." Jackson said, taking a bite out of the muffin that he brought with him. "It's kind of a big deal, like, the main show. A lot of people will be excited to see me." Jackson said with another shrug. He was used to being really popular at the fair, that it didn't even distract him there. Jackson was kind of Renaissance Famous.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 12:56 am

Malcolm nodded his head slowly. "That's amazing, Jacks. I'm sure you'll win." He laughed a bit and looked out the window as the rode down to the fair. "So, I won't have you all to myself, right?"'The son of Hephaestus asked. "I understand that. I can explore the fair alone for a bit, then come watch you act."[/color]
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 1:08 am

Jackson shook his head. "I want you by my side for as much of the day as possible. People might come up and ask for pictures or whatever, but what really matters to me is spending the day with you." Jackson placed his right hand on Malcolm's leg as he drove down a dirt road towards the fair. Jackson could feel the excitement growing inside of him as the got closer and closer. It had been so long and Jackson was itching to get back.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 1:16 am

Malcolm was very touched when Jackson said that. Leaning over, he pecked his cheek. "I want to spend the entire day with you too, Jacks." He rested back in his seat and looked straight ahead. He could see the beginnings of the fair and smiled some. The Greek demigod looked back over at Jackson and rested his hand on top of his.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 1:21 am

Jackson could feel Malcolm's lips on his cheek, even minutes after they were actually were. Jackson was practically jumping up and down in his seat as the pulled up to the fair. Jackson pulled into a parking spot, quickly getting out of the car, running around the front, jokingly jumping and clicking his heels. He ran to Malcolm's door and opened it. "I hope you're ready for the greatest place on Earth." Jackson said, a huge smile on his face.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 1:28 am

"I hope I do, too." Malcolm got of the car and looked Jackson over. "Seeing you this excited makes me so happy, Jackson." He whispered, bending down to kiss his earlobe. "Looks like you're finally dressing like your height." He teased before standing up straight with a goofy, playful look on his face. "C'mon, let's travel back in time." With that, he started walking.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 1:33 am

Jackson crossed his arms. "I am not short!" Jackson exclaimed, before hustling to catch up with Malcolm. When they reached the gate, Jackson waved to the worker. "Hey, Ry." Ryan smiled at them and waved them forward, even though they didn't have tickets. Jackson laced his fingers around Malcolm's as the entered the main square of the fair. Jackson's smile grew wider as he looked around.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 1:40 am

The entire fair was amazing! Everyone was dressed in medieval attire: women in beautiful dresses and men dressed in button down shirts and tights. Malcolm felt right at home here. "This is amazing, Jackson!" He exclaimed happily as he continue to look around. "What should we do first, elf?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 1:44 am

Jackson squeezed Malcolm's hand as he looked around, adjusting the small hat on the back of his head. "Let's go meet my step dad." Jackson said, starting to run through the fair. After a minute, they reached a fence. Jackson climbed a few rungs up the steps, and gestured for Malcolm to follow. Over the top of fence, they could see a joust starting. Jackson pointed to the knight in red. "That's him."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/21/2016, 1:52 am

"The one jousting?" Malcolm asked, turning his head around and smiling some. "He's amazing."He added after a while of looking. He glanced down at Jackson before slipping his hand from his and instead, stood behind him and wrapped his hands around his waist. "I also learned this from the Aphrodite's." He whispered in his ear.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/21/2016, 1:58 am

The Renaissance Fair! - Page 2 Tumblr_nn8csarWKe1sw1ji9o2_250

Jackson looked back at Malcolm. "Those Aphrodite kids are real good at teaching things that make my heart race." Jackson said, taking a deep breath, trying to slow down his heart race before his Dad finished the joust.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content