A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Gravity
Alyssa
Blaze
GavinP
Morgan Landry
Doug The Turtle
Poptart
GwrachSeren
12 posters

Prom 2013 Committee Meeting

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Prom 2013 Committee Meeting  Empty Prom 2013 Committee Meeting

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 6:07 pm

Achaylia Delamiro had her hands full as she carried in some boxes. It seemed like only yesterday when there was another person heading the prom committee. She didn't know who would show up but if someone from the list didn't, she'd probably have to go hang them by their toes. Achaylia put the box down on a near by table and huffed. She then moved to create a circle of thirteen chairs. She sat in one herself and waited for people to arrive.

OOC: It is for prom committee members only.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Prom 2013 Committee Meeting  Empty Re: Prom 2013 Committee Meeting

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 6:13 pm

Danny walks into committee Seeing someone else "Sorry i'm late had a little bit of trouble getting here.I could be healing or singing in the prom i can take requests from some people i even know how to be a dj."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 6:15 pm

"No, no. You're both on time," Achaylia shrugged. "I'm Achaylia, this year's prom chairman."

She looked at the boy who just came in. "Healing? At a prom? Hopefully, no one will get hurt."

OOC: Gam. What did I tell you about punctuation.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2013, 6:16 pm

Even before Lakisha walked in, her quick yet casual footsteps could be heard.
    As she entered the room in her usual queen-like manner, she saw she was among the first ones to appear.
    Her dark auburn hair was braided on one side, and she was wearing an ice-blue shirt with a pair of black jeans, along with neutral black high heels. A dark blue silk shawl embroidered with abstract yet elegant silver arabesques was attached around her thin waist.
    And, as always, she was wearing discrete but artistic make-up, today black and silver.

Lakisha took a wooden chair and sat down on it, placing herself next to Achaylia.

"What are we to discuss first?" she asked her in a low voice. "Food and drink? Hours of opening and closing? Special moments during the evening? The music and the DJ?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/12/2013, 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 6:20 pm

"I can sing and take requests."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 6:22 pm

"Welcome," Achaylia smiled. She moved some hair behind her ear. "Well, first, we're going to wait for some more people to arrive. Then we shall split everyone into groups. I also need to choose a vice chairperson. We have groups for security, decorations, food and entertainment. When I asked my dad about using a place as a venue, he said we could use the dance floor."

OOC: OK, Gam, Zerato and everyone else there will be a word minimum from now on. You have to type 40 words. Also, Gam. No one liners. I put that in the original rules.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 5/11/2013, 6:33 pm

Prom? Why on earth was Gavin interested in working on the prom committee? Well, it was probably the fact he could work with loads of girls, and then more people would see his handy work. All of the above, and the fact, his mom wanted him to do something that would keep his mind of getting into fights.
    He walked into the committee room and saw a few people had already gathered there. Giving them a polite nod, he sat down on one of the chairs waiting for the meeting to officially start.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 6:34 pm

"Okay then i can wait for a few more people to arrive."He takes out his book and starts to read a book called The red Pyramid."SHE IS WHAT NO SHE ISN'T NO!"He yells out in front of everyone "Um,Sorry a character was fake."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 6:49 pm

Achaylia raised an eyebrow. "My father is Dionysus, yes. Unfortunately. Now, put them down. They are fine where they are. Thanks. I never said to move them."

The girl moved and took them from his grasp and put them back. "I need them for my shift at the library when I'm done here. Leave them."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 5/11/2013, 6:51 pm

Nathan strolled into the Prom Committee Meeting Room. He glanced at Achaylia and remembered that Dawn had told him about her. Okay. Dawn said: She can have a temper when nobody listens, but otherwise, she is very, very nice.

He took a seat and said nothing. He would save his words for the meeting. Meanwhile, he watched everyone talk to each other about stuff. He was about to say the meeting hadn't begun, as most had not arrived yet, but he would let them talk. They would probably berate him if he did say it.

OOC: Gam, in this world, demigods and magicians are real and in the same dimension, as you can see by the Son of Sobek.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 5/11/2013, 7:16 pm

I walked in. Of course I had to trip just then. I tripped on the wires in the doorway. she quickly got up. "Hello." I said loudly to the other people in the room. "I'm Tyra" I say. I walked to the rest of the group. "What are going to do..?" I asked causally.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 7:22 pm

"You sit down and we get down to business when we have enough people," Achaylia said. "When did people get so impatient? Just sit, have a nice chat with someone and wait until I do something to start the meeting."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 5/11/2013, 7:38 pm

I did what she said and sat down beside Danny he was the only person I knew. "Hi Danny" I say to him. I fiddled with my camp necklace. I felt my dagger's leather handle. I brushed my dark hair behind my ear.

Post by Guest 5/11/2013, 8:19 pm

Maeve walked in a bit awkwardly. She wasn't very skilled in social situations, unless she was good friends with everyone. The only reason she was here was because a friend had bribed and begged her to join. Her friend had to go home for a few weeks and couldnt do it herself, so she had asked for Maeve to take her place.

Maeve took a few steps forward, watching the people. She didnt know what to do. Some were standing, some sitting, and most were chatting pleasantly. She was a stranger to everyone, and was greatly regreting the fact that she had agreed.
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male
    Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2013-01-08

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 9:35 pm

"Hi. I'm Suzy" Suzy says weakly while fingering her healing stomach. Who knew nectar was so good?, she thought. Looking around she spotted Axcel "What are you doing here?!" She says hugging him tightly "Why didn't you tell me you were on the prom committee?"
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 9:47 pm

"Sure! I'd love to" Suzy said unhugging him. Looking around she saw a handful of people that showed up for the committee. So one's gonna need tweezers if they make me make honey-type deserts, Suzy promised herself.

OOC: Unhugging is now part of my vocabulary
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 9:51 pm

"How sweet," Achaylia said and rolled her eyes. "Sit down, love birds. Like, now. Suzy, is it? Right. I'm Achaylia Delamiro and I'm this year's chairperson. If you don't know what that means, look it up in a dictionary. Today, we'll simply be talking about who will be doing what."
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 9:55 pm

"You're officially excused from your rudeness, witch!"Suzy retorts. She takes a seat making sure to leave an open space for Axcel to sit in. I hope he asks to be my boyfriend soon. He wasn't a super-hero but he had a readable IQ level.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:05 am