A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Gravity
Alyssa
Blaze
GavinP
Morgan Landry
Doug The Turtle
Poptart
GwrachSeren
12 posters

Prom 2013 Committee Meeting

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Prom 2013 Committee Meeting  - Page 5 Empty Re: Prom 2013 Committee Meeting

Post by Christian 5/12/2013, 12:56 pm

Ross looked down at his big burly hands. The papers were still in near Achaylia, but he didn't respond to her compliment. "Thank you." He half-whispered, not thinking that anyone even heard him. He looked at the Daughter of Chione. She was a bit rude, and very firm. Perfect for Vice Chairsman. Ross looked up at the group, standing up. "The name's Ross, by the way." He again whispered, sitting back down. His nervousness was gone, and he was a bit upset that all he got was decorations. Ah, oh well. He made the designs, and he was the only one who knew how to make it happen, as there were some special features that went into his project. His green eyes looked right into the lovebirds, his face in a scowl. Seriously, why are they still here? He thought, his eyes returning to his hands. Can't they go make out and sing to each other in a different place?
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male
    Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2013-01-08

Post by Gravity 5/12/2013, 1:00 pm

"I can do something else, since I have that song down" Suzy said. Being only good for one thing was not her style, but being good at a lot of things was. "I could go around advertising the dance or I can do food tomorrow once my power comes back"That Ross boy had really good drawings from the tiny part of it that she saw.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 5/12/2013, 1:04 pm

Achaylia thought about the advertising idea. "OK. Since you and Axcel like to sing so much. You can come up with some lyrics and sing it around Camp to let people know. Also, I think we have our theme. We will be having a Steampunk slash Victorian style prom. I just checked the numbers from the feedback. Oh, and Suzy, if you'd like to help with food, you can but your main responsibility is entertainment. Danny, you're under entertainment too."
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 5/12/2013, 1:08 pm

ooc: Sorry guys, I was at a show last night
    bic: Elaina walked in, trying not to make a sound. Unfortunately, her boots clunked noisily on the tiled floor. She stuck her hands into the pockets of her hoodie. Then, feeling stupid, she took a hand out and waved nervously. The other hand came out with her notebook.

Hello, she wrote. Sorry I am late. My name is Elaina. She smiled cautiously and sat down.
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/12/2013, 1:11 pm

"Two questions. First, do I learn a new song or do I do the one I just did? Second, what should I cook?" Suzy asked excitedly. Even though Achaylia and Lakisha where total monsters, organizing the prom was turning out to be a fun experience. Coming up with lyrics seemed hard, but she was sure that Axcel could and would come up with something fun and clever. Danny under entertainment was bound to be disaster, but she decided to to say anything rude about it.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/12/2013, 1:22 pm

OOC: Zerato, to explain, your ban from the cbox will last a week because spamming isn't a good enough reason to perma ban you.

Achaylia smiled at the new girl. "Hi. I'm Achaylia. Glad you could make it," she said before turning to Suzy. "You can if you wish. You're also in charge of any prom games or whatever. You might also want to think about asking for a band to play so you can relax that night. As for cooking, wait until that group has a menu for you to help with."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 5/12/2013, 1:24 pm

Bella walked in her long blonde hair tailing down her back.
    "Hello people!"Bella said in a sweet voice "Am I on time for the first meeting?"
    I walked over to the table and laid a few plans on the table "I was thinking we should maybe have a aquatic theme this year so like bluey green dresses with a lot of water maybe some water---!"Bella cut her self off "Sorry got carried away."Bella blushed bright red.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/12/2013, 1:24 pm

Danny looked up from his guitar "Huh?"He looked embarrassed and was trying to act natural "O-ok."He nods and goes back to creating his song. "Ya know i'd fall apart without you I don't how you do what you do Cause, everything that don't make sense about me makes sense when i'm with you."

OOC:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZqvXWSMEMk
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/12/2013, 1:28 pm

"Save it for your group planning session," Achaylia told Danny. She looked a Bella. "We already have a theme. Steampunk slash Victorian times. It'll be interesting to see what the decor group will come up with."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/12/2013, 1:33 pm

Bella quickly brushes the plans off the table blushing.
    "So what is my role?"She asks with a embarrassed smile fiddling with her hands behind her back.
    Bella pulls out a notebook and a pen.
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/12/2013, 1:36 pm

"You can help me with the games" Suzy to Bella. Where in the world was she supposed to get fun games? Maybe a nice raffle or a musical chairs games...nah, way to childish for a prom. Beauty contest? No, the Aphrodite girls would win every time. Raffle seemed like the best ides, but the Tyche kids might have an advantage

Last edited by Gravity on 5/12/2013, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 5/12/2013, 1:38 pm

Elaina twirled her pen in her hand and then wrote, When are the planning sessions going to take place? What am I going to do?
    She realized she was being a bit annoying and wrote, Sorry if I'm being pushy. Self-consciously, she glanced up at the girl- what was her name? Achilles? Achaylia?
    A million ideas sprouted in her brain and she jotted them down, her loopy handwriting getting continuously messier as the ideas became more and more detailed.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 5/12/2013, 1:39 pm

ooc: Guys, there is a 40 word mininum. Remember that, and count the words that you type please.

Ross glanced at the girl that walked in. She had introduced her self as Bella. He smiled politely at her, then began to sketch into his drawings, adding detail. He stopped and looked up at Achaylia. "Um, which theme are we doing again? Cause I believe that Steampunk/Olden days got the most votes." He asked her, setting down the pen. He planned to rip up the other two designs, as he did not have any use for them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2013, 1:41 pm

Lakisha welcomed Elaina and Bella, before turning to Achaylia.

"So... I'm decoration," she stated. "But since others are in several groups, can I join other groups too?"

She was thinking about music: her voice was nice and well-modulated; her skills with the electric guitar were appreciated as well.

"I'm thinking about the 'music' group," she added. "A propos, we should perhaps discuss the playlist...."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/12/2013, 1:43 pm

"What about a handmade steampunk horse and you have to cling to it like at poms they have those bulls!"I asked.
    "that'd be a fun game and the winner of the night gets a prize."
    "And they have t---!" she paused "getting ahead again sorry."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/12/2013, 1:44 pm

"You'll have your main group to focus on but if you can help the other groups with something, you may help them out," Achaylia said. She looked to Elaina. "Elaina, do you have an skills you think may come in handy?"

She looked to Ross. "Yes, it's Steampunk slash Victorian times."
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/12/2013, 1:46 pm

"Yes, that's correct. Steampunk/Olden Days did get the most votes. Would anyone like to help me with the games?" Suzy asked. Old timey games were hard to come up with. Maybe runners, but that was basically the same thing as baseball. A line dance seemed fun but that was out of theme. Why was coming up with good old timey games so hard? "Bella, that mechanical bull idea seems real good for our theme, but we have to Camp Half Blood it. How about a mechanical pegasus?" Suzy said
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2013, 1:48 pm

Lakisha inclined her head.

"Very well," she said.

She was already thinking of making complicated ice statues of ladies garbed in expensive robes, holding the arm of a gentleman. Various dresses came to her mind and she smiled: the more ideas she had, the better and the more complete it would look.
    Then Suzi spoke. Even though Lakisha disliked her, she couldn't help but answer.

"I have some beginnings of ideas, I'm going to work on them," she replied. "Then we can put all our ideas in common and vote."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/12/2013, 1:52 pm

"That sounds really cool!"I smiled relived they weren't laughing.
    "I can find someone at the forges to get the basic frame done for the next meeting but we might need to magically enchant it instead of electronically program it as it is Camp half blood!"I paused.
    "Do you now any hecate children?I asked
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2013, 1:55 pm

Lakisha nodded.

"I do. There's Leviticus who's nice, and Aleera Turner, but she left Camp."

She thought about others.

"Morgan is there too.... What have you got in mind exactly? Besides, Hecate children are not the only ones who can cast magic. Look at Silena Beauregard. She practiced too. So we don't absolutely need Hecate children."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 5/12/2013, 2:01 pm

"Enchanting a frame of something like one of those pretend bulls at proms but we were thinking a steampunk pegasus!"She replied.
    Bella began to fiddle she didn't know why but this girl had a cold presence which intimidated her slightly.
    Bella pulled off a fake causal smile to try and change how she looked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2013, 2:04 pm

"Then, there's no need to go and ask for a child of Hecate," she casually stated. "Hephaestus kids work incredibly well with magic, and know how to combine it with forging. Is any child of Hephaestus here?" she asked.

She was thinking about Victroce; the Scottish young man was an incredible blacksmith. He could help alot.

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/12/2013, 2:05 pm

He looks back up from his guitar "Who's Silena Beauregard?"He wondered why she said Practiced instead of is Practicing.He got so stuck he started saying his thoughts out loud "why did she Practiced instead of is Practicing?"He scratched his head like he didn't even say it out loud for everyone to hear.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 5/12/2013, 2:07 pm

Ross smirked as he heard about the mechanical pegasi idea. "I could easily make that. I am a child of Hephaustus after all." He got up, setting the designs down on the table. "These are the designs I sketched for the theme and decorations. I added some more detail, but there is still some things yet to be determined. Any suggestions for things to add on?" He asked, pointing to various things and explaining them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2013, 2:10 pm

Lakisha looked down, mourning in her eyes.

"Silena was a Camper," she said, "And one of the most courageous daughters of Aphrodite I know. She's dead now."

She looked up at Ross.

"I like the designs," she stated. "Especially the fourth one. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:28 pm