A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Gravity
Alyssa
Blaze
GavinP
Morgan Landry
Doug The Turtle
Poptart
GwrachSeren
12 posters

Prom 2013 Committee Meeting

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Prom 2013 Committee Meeting  - Page 4 Empty Re: Prom 2013 Committee Meeting

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2013, 11:50 am

Lakisha looked at the girl, thinking 'Why should we need a CHB banner or streamers?' but she kept her ideas for her. To her it wasn't much of decoration. Like, honestly, streamers? Wasn't that supposed to be for those dull school parties? And it was so cliché in Lakisha's opinion. She wanted something elaborate, something new and fresh for that party.
    However, she could tell it could be seen in her eyes she was not convinced at all by Olivia's decorating skills.

Then the other boy - she had forgotten his name - spoke again. She turned to him, her eyes freezing cold.

"Look, it's not just me, right? It's disrespectful for everybody, and I think it bothers the others too."

Then he did something that made her gasp: he fell asleep on his 'girlfriend's' shoulder. Then, he walked out, walked back in, a sleeping pill in his hand.
    That was too much.

"Ταῦθ' ἅδην ἔχει ἑμοί," she hissed in Ancient Greek.

It meant as much as: 'I've had enough of this'. She stood up.

"Hello there?" she asked, looking down on him coolly. "Look, if you don't want to be here, nobody's asking you to stay. You can leave if you wish, but don't try to come back; somebody else is gonna have your place here. So either you leave, or you participate in what's going on."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 5/12/2013, 11:54 am

Seriously chill out Lakisha I thought I wasn't sure that I liked this girl as much. She was cold. "Well" I said I was abut to say something mean but I held myself back. I didn't need to get in trouble from Chiron again.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 5/12/2013, 11:55 am

Gavin looked at Lakisha. "Well sure, its obvious. But having it as a rule, would make sure nobody would bring them. You know, there might be some little psycho that decides to bring one, and chop up the entire prom." Being a son of Ares, it was basically Gavins job to think of the worst that could happen when it came to weapons and fighting.
    He watched her basically take charge of the meeting and figured she would be a pretty good vice president. After all, she had clearly shown that she knew how to handle people.
    Gavin sat there and waited for any idea's to come to mind, or for the meeting to move on.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/12/2013, 12:01 pm

"Doesn't a sleeping pill help you sleep..?" I asked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2013, 12:02 pm

Lakisha turned to Gavin and smiled.

"Yes, of course," she said slowly. "I wasn't suggesting we take that rule away, I was stating it was obvious we should take it into account. I hope you didn't get me wrong."

After that, she turned to the other boy.

"Look, your apologies are worth nothing if you continue to be rude. Besides, I'm not obliged to take your apologies into account if they don't suit me." Lakisha looked coolly at him. "Normally, a sleeping pill makes you sleep, as Olivia just stated, so I couldn't know it was supposed to keep you awake. My reaction was perfectly understandable." She sighed. "And please, stop being so self-centered. We're discussing everybody's job here, not just yours. Just wait for your turn."
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male
    Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2013-01-08

Post by Gravity 5/12/2013, 12:10 pm

"Axcel calm down, we can get revenge later" Suzy whispered to him slowly. Middle school all over again. This Lakisha girl needed to seriously calm down before another fight broke out."You're awesome at the guitar by the way"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 5/12/2013, 12:12 pm

Achaylia had seen enough. She stood up and clapped slowly. "I think I found my vice chairperson. Congratulations, Lakisha."

She looked at everyone else. "If you're going to act like children when someone speaks firmly to you, then why be a part of the committee?" she asked them seriously. "You'll have to put up with it like last year's prom committee."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2013, 12:14 pm

She raised her eyebrows.

"Do you think you're doing something useful when you're playing guitar while others are trying to plan the dance?" She chuckled coolly. "I believe we don't have the same definition of what 'useful' means."

Fortunately, at that point, Achaylia jumped in and everybody fell silent. Lakisha was surprised she appointed her as vice chairman and she bowed her head, smiling.

"Thank you," she said.
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/12/2013, 12:16 pm

"What exactly happened to last year's prom committee?" Suzy asked nervously. Today was not the day for a huge fight to break out between her and someone else since she used up all of her bee power getting to camp. Why could bees be strong like ants or sung beetles?

Last edited by Gravity on 5/12/2013, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/12/2013, 12:20 pm

"You don't want to know, Suzy," Achaylia said ominously. Acyually, she had one or two friends who were a part of last year's committee. She remembered how tired they had beem even during the prom. She looked at Axcel. "You should not let it get the better of you. You might do some damage to your image. We'll let it slide this time."
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/12/2013, 12:23 pm

"Get on with it!" Suzy said loudly so that everyone could hear. This is supposed to be the 2013 prom after all so it really had to get done by the end of 2013 . Suzy swallowed hard after Achylia's response. She did not want to know.

Last edited by Gravity on 5/12/2013, 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/12/2013, 12:27 pm

"Can we stop fighting" I pleaded. "Come on guys, we are supposed to be planning." I yelled. I was a child of Ares for a reason. People get me mad they regret it.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/12/2013, 12:28 pm

Danny starts playing his guitar quietly and sings quietly and taps his foot loudly "I'm never changing who i am."He smiles but not big enough for people to notice.And finishes and starts to fall asleep again but wakes up to everyone staring at him he says "I was just closing my eyes."He looks embarrassed down at his guitar.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/12/2013, 12:29 pm

Achaylia tapped her chin. "OK. Suzy, you're in entertainment. Your boyfriend will work on decorations. Lakisha, you may be my vice chairperson, but I'd like it if you were doing decorations too. Tyra, you're in food. Dude who showed me his drawings, decorations. I'll post a full list tomorrow."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/12/2013, 12:31 pm

Lakisha raised her eyebrows. What was this yelling for? Yelling was just a catalyst to a fight.

"I agree with you that we should stop fighting, but why the yelling?" she asked.

Then she was appointed to decorations.

"Thanks!" she said, thinking about the ice statues she would make and what light effects she would invent.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/12/2013, 12:33 pm

"Do I have a partner..?" I asked. "I don't like being by myself" I said. I looked over to Axel, we fell asleep. I smiled even though I wasn't to fond of Loverboy.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/12/2013, 12:42 pm

"You'll have a group with three more people, Tyra. Don't worry. I don't expect you to do it by yourself," Achaylia said. "Meave, you'll be on food with Trya, too."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/12/2013, 12:54 pm

OOC: I'm only playing her character, dude. Also, 40 words minimum, remember?

"Uhuh. Axcel, right? Fine," Achaylia said, rolling her eyes. She didn't really care unless he was acting out. It seemed important she remembered Suzy's name, however, or she'd be risking another fight. She honestly didn't know the name of the guy who showed her those sketches.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:05 pm