A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Home again

Home again - Page 7 Empty Re: Home again

Post by Guest 6/21/2014, 5:39 am

OOC: this has to be my favorite time of day on chb. Practically everyone I'm rping with is actually online, there's a nice selection of games going on, I can constantly rp back to my personal favorite rps, it's absolutely wonderful.
    So time skip I guess? How far? Petra might be able to sleep 2 days straight with sleeping pills, but just barely. Monster attack, perhaps? I've got a good scene for Petra I've planned in my mind.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Post by Marceline 6/21/2014, 5:43 pm

OOC: maybe like 1 1/2 days or something? They could be attacked by them storm spirits?

Post by Guest 6/21/2014, 11:26 pm

OOC: I was thinking something more solid, like a harpy, but a storm spirit would do! (Would you mind posting first?)
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/26/2014, 9:41 pm

OOC: okay! :D
    BIC: Halfway through the plane ride acacia felt a sudden jolt. It woke Acacia out of her sound sleeping ((if you know what I mean)). She rubbed the sleep out of her grey eyes before standing up from her seat. Another jolt pushed her on her back onto the cold hard ground. She got back up groaning at the pain. She jogged over to the window cautiously. Outside it was like a storm. She couldn't see anything. Then suddenly a slight foggy figure appeared and rammed into the side. The force sent Acacia flying acrossthe ground.

Post by Guest 6/28/2014, 9:58 am

Ooc: I'm guessing these are storm spirits?
    BIC: A large clang! awoke Petra and she immediately looked out of the chopper. She saw a foggy figure and immediately knew what was wrong. She unzipped her duffel bag after opening the side door and pulled out a bow and arrows and notched an arrow, firing. She felt ichor land on her forehead. Storm spirits. As she saw the golden fluid falling down, she realized that the storm spirit was falling. Only one thing to do. Petra jumped out of the copter with her sword and shield (she hadn't used them often because of the weight) and glided down. When she reached the storm spirit, she held on tight. "Get-out-of-my-life you god damned b*astards!!" She yelled and whacked the storm spirit with her shield repeatedly. She redirected the storm slirit and they soared up into the clouds towards the helicopter. With amazing fury, she let go and the storm spirit flew straight into the blades of the copter. Petra just barely made it to the door, but slipped and grabbed onto the step below the door with one hand. "Help!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/30/2014, 7:18 pm

Acacia quickly got back up and tried to regain balance. She rummaged through her bags, rushing to find her two knives. She soon felt the two hilts and her fingers gripped them. She looked around again for Petra though she couldn't find her. Acacia heard a yell. She raced to the open door. Wind rushed inside and blew her hair around. Her grey eyes darted to Petra who was flailing off the edge of the helicopter. Acacia reached a hand out. "Grab my hand!" She yelled.
    The helicopter tilted again from another spirit ramming the opposite side. Acacia lost balance but held tight onto the doorframe.

Post by Guest 7/1/2014, 7:58 am

Petra grabbed her hand and flung herself into the copter as it tilted once more. She ran to the front of the helicopter and pulled the “joystick” up, sending her back to earth.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/1/2014, 9:45 pm

They finally landed on earth but the venti were still onto them. Acacia hurried out of the helicopter. Another storm spirit came flying towards her. Acacia dived and trusted her knife upwards and in front of her causing the storm spirit to turn to dust. She quickly wondered where the pilot had gone.

Post by Guest 7/8/2014, 10:50 am

Petra hopped out of the chopper and wonders where Billy the pilot had gone. She looked over to the copilot's chair and saw billy snoring on the job. Petra rolled her eyes and closed the helicopter door. As she stepped out of the helicopter with her LOZ weaponry in a green skirt and a green short sleeved shirt, she saw herself through someone else's eyes: A dark skinned female Link missing his cap, coming to save the day! Well she messed that up. The first rep she took was onto her shoelace and she fell off the edge of the helicopter, just barely saving herself from face planting onto what Petra realized to be Mount Kilimanjaro. Dang. Pretty dramatic. Petra took her shoes and socks of and advanced, stopping when she was next to Acacia. "Back to back?" Petra asked, referring to the fighting position she had only seen in the movies.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/11/2014, 3:10 am

Acacia felt more spirits thundering past her. A short moment later Petra arrived next to her suggesting the back to back idea. Did they really have a choice? Acacia nodded and turned her back against Petras as another storm spirit came at her like lightning; literally. "Duck!" She yelled before following her own command. It brushed past her creating blisters on her arms. She winced slightly at the small pain. Another storm spirit came at them and Acacia used her knife to stab it in the chest and slice at it's head. It roared with pain as it turned to dust.

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 7:14 am

Petra ducked immediately and held her sword to the sky, making the storm spirit into half of a storm spirit as it flew into the blade. "How are we gonna get all of them?! The sky's full of them!" She yelled over the wind as it whipped her hair all around her face. "We need something more powerful!"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/11/2014, 6:15 pm

Acacia tried to think of a new plan. Petra was right, they needed something more powerful, something that would kill them faster. She looked at the helicopter blades. If they weren't too damaged they could trick them into running straight through the blades and kill them. She bit her lip. It has it's flaws, though they didn't have a lot of choices.
    "Petra, were any of the blades damaged on the helicopter?" She asked. She never had a proper chance to look at it so she had to be sure.

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 7:57 pm

"I don't think so!" She yelled back. Want to turn them on?!" She shouted over the wind.
    OOC: short. Sorry :(
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/11/2014, 8:21 pm

OOC: it's okay :)
    BIC:
    Acacia fought off another spirit before yelling "Yeah, I'll try distract them!". She felt the storm spirit ram into her and the force pushed her back. Luckily Petra hadn't been behind her at the time. It turned to Petra's direction. She had to get it's attention. Acacia stood up, the force was very strong and the pain began to disappear. "Hey! Over here!" She yelled, hoping to get it's attention.

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 9:01 pm

"Okay!" She shouted and darted into the helicopter. She pushed the sleeping billy aside and went to the controls. She flipped some switches and pulled some levers and soon she was off the ground, slicing storm spirits into dust all around her and acacia. She flew over to her and yelled, "Hop in!"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/11/2014, 11:01 pm

Acacia climbed into the helicopter, her hair flying around her face. She sat in her previous seat and wondered if there were going to be any more storm spirits. "Stay close to the ground." She said to Petra. They had to be sure that if there were any more storm spirits, that they couldn't be able to push them out of the sky.

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 11:20 pm

"Okay!" She said and zoomed forward. "Hey, I've got a kinda important question? Do you know how to fly this thing?" She asked cautiously.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/11/2014, 11:26 pm

Acacia shook her head. "No. But, I can help if there's any trouble." She said to Petra.
    OOC: soory it's short :(

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 11:43 pm

OOC: it's fine!
    BIC: "Yeah, I probably need some help. Grab the copilot controls, we need to get out of here!" She said.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/11/2014, 11:52 pm

Acacia quickly reached for the co-pilot controls and did her best to help. The helicopter tilted and began to slowly hover away. Now, as long as no storm spirits interrupt us... she thought. She didn't want to jinx it so she prayed no more would come as they headed, once more, towards home.

Post by Guest 7/11/2014, 11:54 pm

OOC: Time skip to mid-Atlantic Ocean?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/12/2014, 12:04 am

OOC: okay.
    BIC:
    Acacia looked at the ocean that now surrounded them. It was quiet apart from the whirring of helicopter blades. Acacia had been controlling the helicopter while Petra got some sleep. The sun was beginning to set so the sky was smeared in pink, purple and orange hues reminding her of a cocktail her father was drank. The ocean shimmered from the sunlight shining on the water. It was quite peaceful and thankfully there had been no monster incidents.
    Billy the pilot was still asleep. She wondered how he had fallen asleep in the first place and why he hadn't woken up yet.

Post by Guest 7/12/2014, 8:34 am

Petra woke up with a loud snort. "Huh, what........where are we?" She asked, stretching her arms. "Wait, no I've got it." She said and flicked on the GPS switch. "Mid Atlantic. We should be there in about.....4 hours." She said, doing the math in her head. "Why do you think billy is still asleep? Storm spirit spell?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/12/2014, 4:06 pm

Acacia thought about her question. "No, I don't think storm spirits have or use magic. Unless they had someone else do it for them..." She said. "Though, I guess we are doing partially fine even without him." She added. Her hands steered the helicopter straight ahead. 4 hours. That was going to be a long time.

Post by Guest 7/12/2014, 4:29 pm

"Yeah, someone else......" She thought out loud. "You get some sleep. I'll fly us the way home." She said and rubbed her eyes a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 1:01 am