A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Home again

Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Home again - Page 8 Empty Re: Home again

Post by Marceline 7/12/2014, 4:32 pm

Acacia nodded. She was tired and definitely needed rest. She handed the controls to Petra before her shutting her eyes and falling asleep.
    OOC: oh my gosh, sorry it's really short :(

Post by Guest 7/12/2014, 10:10 pm

OOC: it's fine, I don't even know why people apologize me when they should be apologizing to people like Morgan who do like 10 lines and apologize for short posts XD
    BIC: "I'll see you in New York." Petra said and focused on the sea ahead of her.
    OOC: short
    And
    Time skip?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/16/2014, 8:25 pm

OOC: haha yeah xD and TIME SKIP!
    BIC: Acacia woke up from the horrid nightmares she always has. She moved her way to Petra. Her eyes went to the surroundings below. Tall buildings were all rising from the ground and there were millions of vehicles driving through the streets. Wow, it was busy.
    "What time is it?" She asked. It was still quite dark so she figured it was either early morning or late evening. She stretched out hertired limbs and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Her hand ran through her brown strands of hair.

Post by Guest 7/17/2014, 1:19 pm

"2 am......" Petra said and fell asleep, but when her head hit the joystick and she accidentally pressed the "blowhorn" button, she woke up immediately. She pulled a cup shakily off the ground in front of her and took a sip. "Billy's coffee. I take 3 sips an hour and I'll be fine. I must have forgotten....." She snored a little. BEEEP! "Huh, what? Oh yeah, flying." She said to herself. "We're.....yawn.....almost there. 5.....yaaaawn......minutes..." She said tiredly.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/19/2014, 10:24 pm

Acacia got a fright from when the blow horn went off. "How about a drive for a while?" She finally asked with a slight yawn.

Post by Guest 7/20/2014, 9:27 am

“Yeah, sure........whateveyouwant......” she snored. Her head hit a nearby window and she passed out.

OOC: Im on my wii, sorry for the short post :(
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/20/2014, 7:06 pm

OOC: yeah, its okay :)
    BIC: Acacia took the controls and began to steer the helicopter. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

Post by Guest 7/20/2014, 7:32 pm

OOC: Time skip?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/25/2014, 4:11 am

OOC: Okay, first - Soooo sorry for the late post! :( I don't really have a good or proper excuse for not posting.. I guess it's because I'm lazy. Again, sorry! :(
    Second - ttii-iiimmee skip!! :P
    Third - Here is a long(er) post to make up for my late post :)
    Fourth - fhjvgfsd (just ignore this xP)
    BIC:
    The helicopter propelled through the sky. It was around five? six? Acacia - despite the fact she was a daughter of Athena - she did not know. She had managed controlling the helicopter and not destroying anything in the process of doing so. She had done her best in guiding the helicopter towards camp and after a good long thirty minutes she had finally spotted the place she called home.
    Her hands pushed and tilted the controls until she had found herself landing the helicopter in a nearby field by half-blood hill. The propeller blades gradually slowed down; the whirring sound still buzzed in her ears. She sat in the chair for a minute. She was tired. She wanted to go back to her cabin and just fall asleep on her bunk for the rest of the day, just to catch up on the sleep she didn't get. She even felt like going into the Hypnos cabin and curling up in the warm and cosy cabin.
    Acacia stretched her stiff limbs and began to pack up her stuff before deciding to wake up Petra. She filled her bag with all her belongings. Billy was still asleep. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Maybe Chiron could help.. She went back to Petra and began to shake her very gently to attempt to wake her up.

Post by Guest 7/25/2014, 12:11 pm

OOC: it's fine!
    BIC: Petra quietly woke up as Acacia slightly nudged her. "Huh?.....oh, we're home." She said, almost sadly and yawned. Then she looked at Acacia seriously. "Thank you for coming with me Acacia." She said, and she meant it. "It means a lot to me."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/25/2014, 4:53 pm

OOC: oh, okay then :)
    BIC:
    Acacia noticed Petra had woken up and she stopped shaking her. She nodded to what Petra had to say. "It's okay. It's better to go with a friend than alone right?" She said with a smile.
    She jumped out of the helicopter and took a breath of the familiar smell. She thought about what they should do next. They could bring the pilot with them or go to Camp and come back for him.
    "We should bring him" She pointed to Harry "with us." She told Petra.

Post by Guest 7/25/2014, 4:58 pm

OOC: XD you put Harry instead of Billy
    BIC: "Yeah, I guess so." Petra said, acknowledging that. She hopped it of the helicopter. "Good point." She said and slung Billy over her shoulder like a rag doll. "It should be a short hike to camp. No problem." She said and started walking in the direction of camp. "I don't really need anything in my bags, so I'll leave them in the helicopter for the mortals to find. You can bring yours if you want, but if I were you I'd just take the camera. But it's your choice."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/25/2014, 6:21 pm

OOC: xD knew it was something ending with a y though
    BIC:
    Acacia thought about it. She grabbed everything that was important to her. Camera and her knives. "Okay, let's get going.'' She said before trudging through the thick forest that would led them to Camp.

Post by Guest 7/25/2014, 6:38 pm

Petra watched Acacia grab her stuff and led the way through the forest. They avoided many swamps and bogs, even rare patches of quicksand, until they finally reached the camp. "I, Petra Willowsmith give permission for Billy Campbell Hyde to enter the camp grounds." She said at the arch and marched through it, heading straight to the infirmary.
    OOC: new topic?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/25/2014, 6:46 pm

OOC: yeah, sure! in the infirmary I'm guessing? Should me or you start it?

Post by Guest 7/25/2014, 6:47 pm

OOC: awesome! Would you mind starting?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 7/25/2014, 8:22 pm

OOC: okay here it is >>> http://www.camphalfblood.org/t19493-healing-harry-or-billy-what-ever-his-name-is#1182962

Post by Guest 7/25/2014, 8:54 pm

OOC : thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 7:42 pm