A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Home again

Home again - Page 3 Empty Re: Home again

Post by Guest 5/1/2014, 4:05 pm

Petra jumped and rolled off her elephant, landing almost perfectly as se had done hundreds of times. She flicked her wrists and her hidden blades popped out of her loose long sleeved shirt. "No one. Touches. My brothers." Petra said as she began to dart off towards the man. Something sprouted out of his shoulder, a inhuman dart. She started feeling woozy but fought it with adrenaline. She sucked the poison out of the wound and spat it at the man. He slowly began to morph, his mouth growing bigger, a scorpion tail growing from his ugly butt. He was a manticore.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Post by Marceline 5/1/2014, 4:25 pm

As the man changed, Acacia realized it WS a manticore. She threw her knife at nearly perfectly in his front leg. It may have injured him, and made him angrier. It growled and ran towards her, before shooting another dart. She dodged it. Her knife was still pierced in its leg. She scolded herself. She dodged the poison darts and slashed at it, trying to get her knife.
    Acacia dodged a dart and sliced its face giving her enough time to pull out her knife. The manticore growled in pain before swiping its paw into my side and sending me about 5 meters away.
    She groaned in pain.

Post by Guest 5/1/2014, 4:34 pm

"Acacia, take the villagers to safety! Ask my father in Greek about the special cave, he'll take you there!" Petra shouted and jumped onto the manticore. Thanks to bareback Pegasus riding training, she held on. She remembered a fact-if you stab a scorpion with its own stinger, it will continue to attack itself due to the pain. She reached to grab the manticore's tail, but only succeeded in stabbing herself. She cried out in pain and with a flare of anger, she dodged the stinger that was flinging wildly everywhere, jumped up, and with a loud thump, she cut off the manticore's head. Suddenly, her adrenaline faltered and she fainted from the manticore poison.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/1/2014, 4:49 pm

Acacia got up groggily and was about to leave until she saw Petra faint. She quickly ran to Petra, putting her into her arms. She motioned the villagers to safety before trying to find Petra's father.

After what seemed like forever she found his hut again. She quickly discovered he was inside. She rushed in, with Petra still in her arms. "Πρέπει να πάρετε τους χωρικούς για την ασφάλεια. Στο μυστικό σπήλαιο." Acacia said. The man looked at her daughter before taking her into his arms. He nodded before walking off and telling the villagers to follow him to safety.

Post by Guest 5/1/2014, 5:10 pm

Petra groggily woke up in the cave. She saw her father and Acacia standing over her. "Is everyone here?" She asked. She didn't want anyone hurt, and hoped that no one was hurt in any way.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/1/2014, 5:17 pm

When Petra woke up she was happy. Her father had tried to use his medicine and she used some nectar and smbrisia. If anyone asks she got it from the infirmary.
    "Everyone's safe, I hope." She said, answering her question.

Post by Guest 5/1/2014, 5:29 pm

Petra slowly crawled off the rock she was laying on. "The manticore is in Tartarus?" She asked.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/1/2014, 6:15 pm

Acacia nodded. "Yes, you sliced its head off remember." She replied. The cave felt surprisingly warm. "I think your brothers will be okay. The poison should fade away." Acacia added. She hoped the posoin wouldn't affect them, but deep down she knew that there was 90% chance of them not surviving.

Post by Guest 5/2/2014, 3:53 pm

"Was there any damage to the village?" Petra asked. "To me?" She asked.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/2/2014, 4:17 pm

Acacia shook her head. "No, I don't think so." She said. "I mean you were poisoned but have healed. I think it may be best if you rest a bit." She added to her reply.

Post by Guest 5/2/2014, 4:33 pm

"No, I should be fine." Petra answered. She looked to her father. "kungani leso nto eze?" She asked with worry. "Angazi. Angazi. kodwa kuzolunga, wonke umuntu uphephile." Her father replied.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/2/2014, 4:51 pm

Acacia looked at them both during their little conversation. She looked around at the people who huddled in the cave. It was fairly light, due to a small fire that the people had stated. The reason why the cave was warm.
    OOC: short. I'm on my phone so I can't translate the language.

Post by Guest 5/2/2014, 5:01 pm

OOC: (Petra)-why did that thing come?
    (Petra's father)-I do not know. I do not know. but it will be fine, everyone is safe.
    BIC: Petra looked over to the fire that some tribespeople were roasting soak lizard. She sat next to her hut neighbor and invited acacia and her father over. She took one of the roasted lizard and offered one to Acacia.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/2/2014, 5:14 pm

Acacia moved over to Petra where the daughter of Harmonia offered her a lizard. "Um, thank you." She said pinching the piece of meat. She felt sad she was about to eat something that probably was beautiful. But Acacia had left her snack bag behind. She scolded herself for leaving behind her delicious snacks. Oh well, she thought, at least we're safe.

Post by Guest 5/2/2014, 5:18 pm

"When do you think we'll be able to go home?" Petra asked absentmindedly as she tore off little bits at a time and ate them.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/2/2014, 5:49 pm

"Home as in your village? I don't know." Acacia answered as she tore off a piece of lizard and ate it. It wasn't as great as her snacks but it was better than nothing.

Post by Guest 5/2/2014, 5:52 pm

"I guess there and the strawberry company." Petra answered. She was still using the code in case they were being watched.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/2/2014, 6:37 pm

Acacia replied, "The strawberry company? I think we would be able to get there on our scheduled date."
    OOC: short D:

Post by Guest 5/3/2014, 12:03 pm

"Okay" Petra said, lightening up. She loved this place, but maybe not as much as Camp. "What day is it?" She asked.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/3/2014, 5:07 pm

Acacia shrugged. "Whatever day it is after the day we arrived here." Acacia answered, hoping her answer wasn't to confusing.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 8:02 am

"Okay." Petra said. It scared her that she had nothing else to ask. She stood up and walked over to the entrance of the cave, and slowly pushed aside the large boulder that blocked the entrance with help of a few other tribespeople. She looked out with a hand over her eye, blocking the seething desert sun. "It looks clear. " Petra muttered. Only one way to find out if it really was.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/9/2014, 8:25 am

Acacia watched Petra as she walked to the mouth of the cave. She followed her and stood beside her. Her ears picked up her small mutter of words that escaped her lips. She nodded slightly, in agreement and dis-agreement. They could go and discover but it would risk revealing their hiding place.
    "We should go and find out, but make sure that the monster doesn't get to your tribe." Acacia said to her.

Post by Guest 5/9/2014, 8:31 am

"Ok, we have two choices I guess. Change into the camo clothes we packe-wait, do we have the duffel bags?" She asked nervously. "No? Okay, then our two choices are go outside in our regular clothes, or stay in here until we run out of food. I'm up for either one. " she said.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/10/2014, 1:40 am

Acacia nodded. "I guess we leave asap?" She asked, her statement being more of an order than a question. She swallowed back the regret. She needed to work on being less of a hubristic being.

Post by Guest 5/10/2014, 7:28 am

"I guess so." Petra replied, terrified but ready. "Ake uhambe! Sisebenza ezihambayo emuva Translation
    isizwe!" She shouted to the tribespeople. "Let's go" she muttered and dashed out of the cave, hidden blades ready.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 11:17 pm