A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Josh
Christian
moriarty
xXSpiritXx
Lone Wanderer
Kendall
Chronos
horselover96
tyler oakley
communist
Edgar Allan Poe
Alyssa
Holly
Maybeth
Morgan Landry
19 posters

Mount Olympus

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Mount Olympus - Page 6 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Kendall 12/28/2013, 11:40 pm

ooc: But Spirit, Hestia never said the Peitho-Iris thing out loud. o.o
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/28/2013, 11:48 pm

ooc: Whoopsie haha my bad :/ I edited my post and sorry for posting ooc in the topic too!

Post by Guest 12/29/2013, 12:32 am

Etso stands and quickly brushes herself off. She tries to keep Lanndon behind her, but he slips out in front. She picks him up and places him on her strong shoulders.

"My name is Etso Cancrecia Yugvi. This is Abnedrio Lanndon Yugvi. Most people call him Lanndon, though."

I begin to wonder who this kind goddess is. I don't know many. I've heard of Hestia's welcoming attitude, but I strongly doubt this is her. I feel like I should know her, though. I brush the thought away, though.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 12/29/2013, 12:51 am

"One..." Lenore blushed as she looked down on herself, her hands playing in her hair. "She....they....weren't exactly comforting in the reply" She explained, trying to stay as comfortable as he can in the conversation with her immortal, amazingly looking, mother. Her blue and gray hair fell naturally over her eyes. "Could....could you maybe com down to a normal size...? Twenty feet tall and powers....intimidation" she blushed, a little awkward that she was asking a goddess to do something. In her head words of courage from Poe rang throughout her, but it didn't help as se managed a quick glance into aphrodites multi-colored eyes, ever shifting and changing.
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Post by xXVickyXx 12/29/2013, 9:58 am

"Oh me...?" She said "Im fine I really like camp half-blood"She told Ares.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 12/29/2013, 11:45 am

She handed me a pack of tissues before glancing at who I assumed was Hestia, her being around a little fireplace and all. A mug appeared in my mother's hands. "I understand. I'm always impressed with what all those Hecate kids can do, when I don't have any special powers at all. " I pulled a tissue from the pack and blew my nose loudly. Attractive Aurora.  I smiled. "Dad always used to say that. 'Close enough! I'm done!'"
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Post by Chronos 12/29/2013, 12:11 pm

"sorry father i had to tell her that you were you.its her first time on olympus
    "
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/29/2013, 2:23 pm

xXSpiritXx wrote:"Of course I do! I wouldn't be able ta cook or bake constantly without a hearth in my room. "Working with da pays well too, so i've got lovely kitchen ware, not ta mention a fully stocked fridge." Roxy was glowing with happiness. Her flames covering her body, while she was aware of this it was her emotions that brought forth her fire. "Mum next time yer in camp please don't forget to visit me. I really do miss ya, even if you can only stop by for five minutes or so. I'd really love ta see you."

xXSpiritXx wrote:ooc: Whoopsie haha my bad :/ I edited my post and sorry for posting ooc in the topic too!

ooc: It's fine.

bic:

"I'll be sure to. And dear, could you try toning down the flames a bit? I think Khione is getting a bit antsy over there." Hestia eyed the other goddess, who was standing quite far from Hestia and her children -- but still, she had noticed the flames and stepped a few further feet away. Hestia and Khione weren't very close, but the hearth goddess cared a lot about nearly all of the gods and their feelings. If Khione felt uncomfortable, she'd try to reduce it if it were in her power.

Shadowhunter wrote:Etso stands and quickly brushes herself off. She tries to keep Lanndon behind her, but he slips out in front. She picks him up and places him on her strong shoulders.

"My name is Etso Cancrecia Yugvi. This is Abnedrio Lanndon Yugvi. Most people call him Lanndon, though."

I begin to wonder who this kind goddess is. I don't know many. I've heard of Hestia's welcoming attitude, but I strongly doubt this is her. I feel like I should know her, though. I brush the thought away, though.

"That's odd," the goddess mused to herself, glancing up at the ceiling as if she were pondering a certain fact: "I have two children by those names too. Very coincidental, isn't it?" Amphitrite held out her arms to her children for a hug.

Zachattac wrote:"One..." Lenore blushed as she looked down on herself, her hands playing in her hair. "She....they....weren't exactly comforting in the reply" She explained, trying to stay as comfortable as he can in the conversation with her immortal, amazingly looking, mother. Her blue and gray hair fell naturally over her eyes. "Could....could you maybe com down to a normal size...? Twenty feet tall and powers....intimidation" she blushed, a little awkward that she was asking a goddess to do something. In her head words of courage from Poe rang throughout her, but it didn't help as se managed a quick glance into aphrodites multi-colored eyes, ever shifting and changing.

Aphrodite glanced down at herself, frowning. "But.... I'm only seven feet tall right now? Oh well, a bit shorter would work." And, in the blink of an eye, Aphrodite had reduced her height from seven feet to around six -- which she supposed was a bit more than average for a mortal woman? Oh well. "Well now. Back on topic, I suppose -- what do you mean by 'not comforting'?"

VictoriaJohnson wrote:"Oh me...?" She said "Im fine I really like camp half-blood"She told Ares.

"That's good... I guess. Have any good fights yet?" The war god scratched his scarred chin, not sure how to proceed further.

AuroraGirl wrote:She handed me a pack of tissues before glancing at who I assumed was Hestia, her being around a little fireplace and all. A mug appeared in my mother's hands. "I understand. I'm always impressed with what all those Hecate kids can do, when I don't have any special powers at all. " I pulled a tissue from the pack and blew my nose loudly. Attractive Aurora.  I smiled. "Dad always used to say that. 'Close enough! I'm done!'"

"Aah, well, I find powers unimportant. They can be nothing but trouble even if used correctly." Mousika held the warm cup in her hand, wondering whether or not she could remember Aurora's father ever saying that to her. Maybe. It sounded like a familiar phrase.

Chronos wrote:"sorry father i had to tell her that you were you.its her first time on olympus"

"Mhm." Ares almost rolled his eyes at his son.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/29/2013, 2:58 pm

Maeve shrugged and leaned against the wall of the huge room. "Well -- I've been better, I guess." she gave a little smirk and looked up at her godly parent. "How many times how you said that today?" she asked, her mint green eyes bright.

Caleb shrugged. "Maybe it's because no one can find you," he said, glancing at the other said goddess. "I mean, I barely could." he took at look around the shadowy area the god had decided to stay in.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/29/2013, 3:02 pm

"Comforting....heartfelt, encouraging..." She listed off a few more words to further push her use of the word to her mother, looking along her pale fingers and then to the book that hung in the bag on her shoulder. Did Aphrodite like poetry? She would have to as, but didn't want to change the subject just yet. "I'm just so shy, and scared....I don't know why but I can did myself scared of everything" she explained, looking at her mother now instead of herself.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/29/2013, 4:10 pm

Sebastian walked into the room first seeing Etso. He gulped and saw that his father Mr. D was next to her mother. He walked to Dionysus and held out jis hand, a smirk on his face. "Hello father. How are you?”
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/29/2013, 4:20 pm

"Thanks mum, it means the world ta me. Ha ha whoops." Roxy smiled at Hestia and laughed as she extinguished her flames. "Sorry about that, I have excellent control over my flames but my emotions do still cause them ta flare up." she shrugged off the issue. "I'll get them completely under control eventually."

Post by Guest 12/29/2013, 4:45 pm

Etso's face breaks into a rare grin, and she let's Lanndon done from her shoulders. He immediately rushes into the goddess's arms.

Etso hesitates for a moment. She hadn't expected this. It's been a long time since she's felt love, and even longer since she's been welcomed into a hug. She accepts the offer, though.

Etso is almost lost in the warm gesture, the smell of ocean that clings to her mother's beautiful dress. She manages to get her bearings, though, and pulls away quickly. Lanndon, however, clings a bit too long. Etso watches him, hoping he gets the message to back off.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/29/2013, 4:48 pm

I nodded in understanding. I've witnessed plenty of kids hurt themselves and others using their powers. Especially those Hephaestus and Hestia kids with their fire. "C-can I have some?" I said, pointing to the cup. I felt weird asking, but she offered and I didn't have any.

Post by Guest 12/29/2013, 4:52 pm

Lorelei smiled at her mother, "I've been just awesome, Mother. There was this amazing ramp outside. And I've gotten tons of boards, but I like th one you gave me. So, um, thanks." Lorelei mentally patted herself on the back. She was doing something right so far. "Augustus couldn't make it, he's in Sweden for the school year." The teenager wondered if she should've said that. Parents has favorites, right? What if Gus was her favorite?
    Lorelei decided to not think about that. She should just enjoy seeing her mother. Even if her mom wasn't the sweetest god on Olympus.

Eva Boches-Hyatt strolled into Olympus fashionably late, like usual. It didn't matter anyway. Her father, Anteros was the minor of the minor gods. He was just a follower of Aphrodite. Eva walked over to Aphrodite's chair and turned to the right. There stood her father. She's never really seen h before, but his likeness was in Night of the Museum 2. But he had the face of one of the Jonas Brothers. Oh well. Evanna stood in front of him, smiling, "Hi Daddy."
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/29/2013, 5:43 pm

"so umm......"austin said not knowing what to say
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/29/2013, 6:53 pm

The Seelie Queen wrote:Maeve shrugged and leaned against the wall of the huge room. "Well -- I've been better, I guess." she gave a little smirk and looked up at her godly parent. "How many times how you said that today?" she asked, her mint green eyes bright.

Caleb shrugged. "Maybe it's because no one can find you," he said, glancing at the other said goddess. "I mean, I barely could." he took at look around the shadowy area the god had decided to stay in.

"At least fifteen," Morpheus sighed, shaking his head. "I don't keep track of you kids as much as I'd like to, and icebreakers are hard to come by nowadays." The god sighed and scratched his chin, wondering briefly just how many kids he had total. Maybe... twenty? Thirty? Most of them didn't visit him at Olympus at all.

Moros snorted, folding his arms across his chest. "Well, I wouldn't like it if doom were too easy to come by, you know? I tend to scare people off, so I just got used to being shoved up in corners alone." The ever-cynical god of doom, everybody. "But hey, you found me. Kudos, kiddo; if I do have more kids lurking, you're probably the first to find and approach me."

Zachattac wrote:"Comforting....heartfelt, encouraging..." She listed off a few more words to further push her use of the word to her mother, looking along her pale fingers and then to the book that hung in the bag on her shoulder. Did Aphrodite like poetry? She would have to as, but didn't want to change the subject just yet. "I'm just so shy, and scared....I don't know why but I can did myself scared of everything" she explained, looking at her mother now instead of herself.

Aphrodite nodded as if she perfectly understood the feeling. "I see. Well, dear, sometimes being shy is a good thing -- although being scared definitely isn't. Love is -- how should I put this -- a risk, sometimes. But it's a wonderful risk, because love, however fleeting, is worth it. I suppose I'm biased to think that, being the goddess of love, but that has been my view from the beginning. You shouldn't be scared to approach others.... Although, I should ask: Are you scared of being rejected, of having an unrequited love...?"

ooc: I'm not understanding your last sentence there, Zach.

Look Who wrote:Sebastian walked into the room first seeing Etso. He gulped and saw that his father Mr. D was next to her mother. He walked to Dionysus and held out jis hand, a smirk on his face. "Hello father. How are you?”

Dionysus casually glanced down at Sebastian, sipping his Diet Coke. Hm. Funny how he had been dragged up to Olympus for no reason, when all his kids could visit him in his office at camp whenever they wanted. "What're you doing with your face there, Sam?"

xXSpiritXx wrote:"Thanks mum, it means the world ta me. Ha ha whoops." Roxy smiled at Hestia and laughed as she extinguished her flames. "Sorry about that, I have excellent control over my flames but my emotions do still cause them ta flare up." she shrugged off the issue. "I'll get them completely under control eventually."

"I believe you will with time," Hestia agreed. "And you're welcome, dear. How long have you been using your powers, exactly?" Normally, the goddess was unconcerned with her children's powers; most of them used them for the right purposes, if they had them at all, but they also didn't try to display anything when they visited her.

Shadowhunter wrote:Etso's face breaks into a rare grin, and she let's Lanndon done from her shoulders. He immediately rushes into the goddess's arms.

Etso hesitates for a moment. She hadn't expected this. It's been a long time since she's felt love, and even longer since she's been welcomed into a hug. She accepts the offer, though.

Etso is almost lost in the warm gesture, the smell of ocean that clings to her mother's beautiful dress. She manages to get her bearings, though, and pulls away quickly. Lanndon, however, clings a bit too long. Etso watches him, hoping he gets the message to back off.

Amphitrite smiled warmly at her children, patting Lanndon's head as he held her -- a bit longer than she would have preferred, but this was the first time the two were meeting her. She could forgive that.

"And how have you two been?" she asked them, fiddling with her necklace. She had watched them occasionally, when they were still on their way to camp and trapped on that island -- she had worried, apparently more than she should according to Poseidon. He'd been slightly jealous, but they both had agreed to not bring up each other's demigod children often around each other. "I've been waiting to see you two for quite a while."

AuroraGirl wrote:I nodded in understanding. I've witnessed plenty of kids hurt themselves and others using their powers. Especially those Hephaestus and Hestia kids with their fire.  "C-can I have some?" I said, pointing to the cup. I felt weird asking, but she offered and I didn't have any.

"Oh, yes, of course. I'll just take the pack of tissues." Mousika handed her daughter the cup of hot chocolate, gently taking the rest of the tissues from her daughter's hand. She held it there, weighing it in her hand -- light and definitely half-full now.

Jo wrote:Lorelei smiled at her mother, "I've been just awesome, Mother. There was this amazing ramp outside. And I've gotten tons of boards, but I like th one you gave me. So, um, thanks."  Lorelei  mentally patted  herself on the back. She was doing something right so far. "Augustus couldn't make it, he's in Sweden for the school year." The teenager wondered if she should've said that. Parents has favorites, right? What if Gus was her favorite?
    Lorelei decided to not think about that. She should just enjoy seeing her mother. Even if her mom wasn't the sweetest god on Olympus.

Eva Boches-Hyatt strolled into Olympus fashionably late, like usual.  It didn't matter anyway. Her father, Anteros was the minor of the minor gods. He was just a follower of Aphrodite. Eva walked over to Aphrodite's chair and turned to the right. There stood her father. She's never really seen h before, but his likeness was in Night of the Museum 2. But he had the face of one of the Jonas Brothers. Oh well. Evanna stood in front of him, smiling, "Hi Daddy."

Chione nodded at her; she had given several presents to some of her children for Christmas. Not to all of them, assuredly, Chione didn't have time to gather so many presents for so many kids -- but she hoped the ones who didn't get any wouldn't resent her too much for it. "You're welcome, dear. And it's perfectly fine about Gus. I hope the weather was pleasant enough in the past month -- and yet that dratted Dionysus won't allow it to snow. Hmph."

Anteros, who had been busy admiring his reflection in the mirror, looked up at the sound of his name. Turning his head, he saw one of his only children -- Eva, he believed her name was. He smiled at her, slowly placing the mirror -- face down -- on the table he was leaning against. "Oh, hello there. Welcome to Olympus, hon -- how have you been?"

Chronos wrote:"so umm......"austin said not knowing what to say

"Any nice monsters you fight lately, Austin?" Ares casually looked at his son, glancing down at the sword sheathed on his hip. Hm. He still had some chores to do.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/29/2013, 6:59 pm

"well i killed the chimera and like 3or 4 of those horse vampires things"austin said
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/29/2013, 7:32 pm

Maeve wasn't sure whether to be angry or fine with her father. Having two or three kids is okay, but fifteen? She didn't know how to react to it, so she decided to ignore it. Not sure what to say, she said the only thing that came to mind. "What's it like to give out dreams?" nailed it.

Caleb smirked, running his hand through his hair. "Fifty points to me, then." he shoved his hands in his pocket. "What do you mean you wouldn't like it if doom was easy to find?"
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/29/2013, 8:19 pm

"Since I was a wee lass. Oh wait do ya mean today? Well not at all except my emotions sparkin em off here." Roxy scratched the back of her head "Is that impolite? Gee i'm sorry mum."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/29/2013, 9:05 pm

My mother handed me the hot cocoa. It was warm and smelled amazing. I took a sip. "Mmmm... That's some good hot cocoa." I was instantly reminded of a song my dad used to sing at home. It being winter, and he had such an amazing voice. I starting humming the tune, then whispering the words. "There's no place like home for the holidays..."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/29/2013, 9:15 pm

OOC; I meant 'I find myself afraid of everything' and pardon that this is short, but my original post didn't send and I don't have time to rewrite

BIC: "I guess all of them...." Lenore said as she looked at Aphrodite, then up above them to the stars which twinkled in the winter sky of New York. She couldn't help but smile a little as se watched them for a mere moment before looking back at her mother "I find myself afraid of everything...everyone really an the things that in not afraid of are....macabre"
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Post by xXVickyXx 12/29/2013, 10:05 pm

Hmmm....Good fights,she was trying to think.She hasn't fought a human but she fought a monster.So she said"Yes,with a big huge cyclops.I struck it right into its heart.It was really weak I guess,I didn't even have armor on and I killed it."

Post by Guest 12/29/2013, 10:17 pm

"The weather has been warm. Sometimes it rains and I hate rain so on those days I'm inside." Lorelei smiled sheepishly. She thought the ice breakers were over so now Lorlei needed to think of things to talk about. "I made a rocket for my engineering class, Mother,"  she grinned,"the propulsion system is baking soda and vinegar. It goes thirty feet."
    Lei has never felt this awkward before in her life. Her mom seemed so supierior and well, godly. And Lorelei is just Lorelei. There was nothing really special about her.
    ♛♛♛♛♛♛

"I've been fine, daddy." Eva said monotonously. He called her hon. That was her word. Well, that's a lot of people's word. Like father like daughter, she guessed. Eva fixed her light red hair, pulling around her shoulder. Eva was not nervous to see her dad. She already had to deal with a step-dad(who was very nice, but the whole step-dad thing made Eva take a disliking to him.) so  dad who was a god should not be hard to deal with.
    "You seem busy." She added, looking at the mirror.

Last edited by Jo on 12/30/2013, 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/29/2013, 11:52 pm

"Smirking. I never mean to but, it happens. It's Sebastian but it's not like you care. I grew up with no father or mother. Tell my why. Why did mom leave? I know why you left. Mom loved you. She said you sent things to hrr sometimes. She said you didn't know about me I guess until camp when you claimed me.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 11:23 pm