A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Josh
Christian
moriarty
xXSpiritXx
Lone Wanderer
Kendall
Chronos
horselover96
tyler oakley
communist
Edgar Allan Poe
Alyssa
Holly
Maybeth
Morgan Landry
19 posters

Mount Olympus

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Mount Olympus - Page 4 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by moriarty 12/25/2013, 12:31 pm

I smiled. I forgot that you oversee everything I do. I felt proud to be this woman's daughter. I wanted to go up and give her a hug, seeing as I was the only one talking to her, and probably would be the only one to talk to her. So how do you do it? I mean being a goddess, and having to watch everyone practicing music all the time?
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/25/2013, 12:35 pm

"None of us like the rules, but we haven't got a choice." She frowned a moment before smiling once more. "I love you mum, seeing you once a year is all I get so I'm not gunna be sad." Roxy hugged Hestia not caring if it was improper. Hestia was her mother after all.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2013, 12:41 pm

kronos1215 wrote:"Oh yeah i remember reading what happened when the gods first beat kronos and how he was hurt but not dead">Austin said slowly remembering the story

"Except that Kronos is a titan, not a god," Ares grumbled, but there again, he couldn't blame his son for his lack of culture -- he wasn't very cultivated himself. He cared for combat, rather than fun facts.

~~

AuroraGirl wrote:I smiled. I forgot that you oversee everything I do. I felt proud to be this woman's daughter. I wanted to go up and give her a hug, seeing as I was the only one talking to her, and probably would be the only one to talk to her. So how do you do it? I mean being a goddess, and having to watch everyone practicing music all the time?

"Ubiquity, my dearest," Mousika said with amusement. "Our essence is never completely at the same place. Right now, for example, I am not only here, but also in the New York Philharmonic listening to Tchaikovsky's Symphony no. 5 and Lindberg's piano concerto no. 2, I am at a very interesting music lesson in Boston and various other places that have to do with music."

~~

xXSpiritXx wrote:"None of us like the rules, but we haven't got a choice." She frowned a moment before smiling once more. "I love you mum, seeing you once a year is all I get so I'm not gunna be sad." Roxy hugged Hestia not caring if it was improper. Hestia was her mother after all.

Hestia wrapped Roxy in a warm hug.

"But you can come in summer too. The trips to Olympus happen twice a year, one on the summer solstice, on one the winter solstice. It's not much I agree, but it's still better than nothing."
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Post by horselover96 12/25/2013, 12:49 pm

"Mother why did you fall for my father a business tycoon?" Aiden asked

"Just between my sisters and I becausethey are jealous of my abiity to sense when someone is about to die" Alyster said
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 12/25/2013, 12:56 pm

Ariadne nodded, his forges were probably running 24/7 to prepare for battle. Poor him. "Life has been running smoothly. We're supposed to be training more, but not everyone is a year-round camper." She added a shrug, it seemed most campers scampered off to Italy or New York than stay home.

Dominik shook his head. "You'd think Hermes would just mail himself one or something, considering all the packages he has to deliver each day." He looked over to the god himself, giving him the up-down look. "Good to hear you're doing well, I was worried you'd be all stressed about the war."

Juan nodded. "I've been practicing with it; it's very sharp, I've noticed." He wasn't sure what to say, or if he should say anything. It felt very apparent where he got his tendency to be quiet, though. It almost made him happy, knowing that Lethe was his mother and he wasn't really an orphan anymore.

Marion nodded. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't want to be rude." She straightened up and put her hands behind her back. "I've been doing fine. Camp is nice, I like making my little suns. Do most of your kids have powers?" She felt almost a little too inquisitive, but life as a demigod was fascinating and explained quite a bit.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Post by Chronos 12/25/2013, 1:14 pm

"riight right....so whats your favorite war"?austin said trying to change the subject before he embaresses himself for not knowing everything

Post by Guest 12/25/2013, 1:17 pm

"I hope one day to be invited by Zues to help you tend to the hearth" Blake said to his mother with a smile

"You should have lord Boreas Say something to her about it dad, and Good luck on your next show" Henri said and smiled at his dad

"I hope so,too but with mom having been inlove with you,Ares and Apollo she has three very powerful half-bloods to deal with, Butwe are all year rounders at camp" Tyler said
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 12/25/2013, 1:53 pm

Just as Jason had expected, no answer...

And when the god asked him about his abilities, he lowered the head.
    -Well, erm... Dad I actually, Jason mumbled looking down. What would he do now? I have never wroten a poem! He bursted out. Neither a song, and... I don't know how to play basket, but- but... I made a successful presentation via computer, at my school about Cern, and there's a possibility of going there!!! Isn't it exciting? The biggest nuclear centre world-wide!!! He said smiling.

Jason showed who he really was, even if that was a difference from the stereotyped siblings he had, all of the same interests and abilities... He only hoped his father wouldn't take that the wrong way. It was impossible though, if these very moments that he had met his father were enough, he could say he wasn't any kind of troublemaker and didn't use to spat.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/25/2013, 2:00 pm

"C-can I hug you?" I felt weird asking, but she was a goddess, and the last person I hugged was Maddy, right before I ran away. I needed a bit of affection. I love you I whispered. I knew she wasn't responsible for my dad's death, and I didn't hold any resentment for her. She couldn't visit me or interfere in my life, and I understood that. A single tear trickled down my face.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 12/25/2013, 2:01 pm

Kendall wrote:Aeolus turned his head to see one of his other sons -- Aang, he believed his name was. He had so many sons, it was a bit hard to keep track of them after a while. "Aah, yes, hello Aang! That's perfectly fine, the party is just getting started. Nobody is getting vaporized for tardiness -- at least, they haven't in the past century." Chuckling, the god gestured around the room; there were still lost children milling about looking for his or her godly parent, as well as some just entering the room just as Aang had. "Power practicing and monsters -- a very good reason to be late. How many were there, exactly? Two? Three?"

Aang rubbed his chin, that was growing a bit of stubble. His hair had also began to grow back, his bald head being covered with a short layer of hair. (He looks like Fire Nation Aang pretty much) He rubbed the back of his neck. "Hard to remember... got hit on the head pretty hard, and everything was moving fast. I think their were 3. Hellhounds, sir." He added, not wanting to sound informal; he was his dad, but he was also a god. He didn't want to stir him up. That'd end up pretty bad, Aang suspected. "So, how's the wind going... I guess..." The awkward sentence slipped out of his mouth.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/25/2013, 2:10 pm

Amelia walked out of the elevator onto Olympus. She was later than the rest, but that was due to her being a bit afraid. Each year she'd been at camp, she'd always managed to avoid this trip. She was too afraid to actually approach her father.
    With her father being one of the Big Three, it wasn't like any of the other Gods. He was one of the top Gods. One of the Big Ones. One others all looked up to. God of the Seas. Poseidon. He was kinda a big deal. And that scared Amelia. She wasn't usually a person to get so fearful, usually she was just really chilled. But her father? That was a different story. This would be the first time she ever met him, after all these years, finally she picked up the courage to go on the trip. However, once she reached the Empire State Building, she lost her courage again, and it took her ages to finally go through.
    Amelia had watched all the other children going through, and she had just sat the side. Some had asked why she wasn't going up, others knew who her father was and some even hoped to just look at him! For her though, it was different. Amelia wouldn't mind seeing Zeus, that would be cool to see. But Poseidon? It felt weird him being her father... Still, she wandered round hoping to look for him. Percy had said he wore a Hawaiian shirt usually, so that's what she was looking for. However, she wasn't doing so well... Hopefully she would find him before she found her though. That way she still had time to back out.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/25/2013, 9:36 pm

"Silly mum you musta forgot." Roxy relcutantly pulled away from her mothers warm embrace. "The summer solstice is da's birthday, I can't miss it. Every year he tells me to go see ya but I just couldn't be anywhere else on his birthday." Roxy's expression was still bright but the sorrow in her eyes was noticeable. "I know I should see ya on the summer solstice as well...but if I did da wouldn't have anyone ta cook his birthday feast. I do it every year ya know, since aunt Fiona is already exhausted looking after the boys."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 12/25/2013, 10:42 pm

Lenore blushed and looked down. "I....I don't have a love life much..." She confessed, embarrassed as she blushed, evident on her pale skin.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/26/2013, 1:35 am

horselover96 wrote:"Mother  why did you fall for my father a business tycoon?" Aiden asked

"Just between my sisters and I becausethey are jealous of my abiity to sense when someone is about to die" Alyster said

Aphrodite raised an eyebrow at her son, trying to remember exactly who Aiden's father was -- definitely not that one, no, not that one.... Aah, that was probably it. She nodded to herself, satisfied with the face she had put to the child: "He was a very charming man. Handsome, too, and beauty is always a good thing to have. And money. Shallow, but it's much too true."

Thanatos gazed at his son, pursing his lips together. Of all the powers his children tended to inherit from him, he hated the death-sensing one most of all -- it was, he believed, a bit more of a curse than a blessing to them. "Jealousy is an odd thing, isn't it?" he asked slowly, trying to phrase this correctly. "They should count their own blessings instead of fretting over yours."

Aries wrote:

Ariadne nodded, his forges were probably running 24/7 to prepare for battle. Poor him. "Life has been running smoothly. We're supposed to be training more, but not everyone is a year-round camper." She added a shrug, it seemed most campers scampered off to Italy or New York than stay home.Dominik shook his head. "You'd think Hermes would just mail himself one or something, considering all the packages he has to deliver each day." He looked over to the god himself, giving him the up-down look. "Good to hear you're doing well, I was worried you'd be all stressed about the war."Juan nodded. "I've been practicing with it; it's very sharp, I've noticed." He wasn't sure what to say, or if he should say anything. It felt very apparent where he got his tendency to be quiet, though. It almost made him happy, knowing that Lethe was his mother and he wasn't really an orphan anymore. Marion nodded. "I'm sorry, sir. I didn't want to be rude." She straightened up and put her hands behind her back. "I've been doing fine. Camp is nice, I like making my little suns. Do most of your kids have powers?" She felt almost a little too inquisitive, but life as a demigod was fascinating and explained quite a bit.

Hephaestus nodded gravely, scratching his scarred chin contemplatively. Maybe he should talk to Athena and Ares more, check their opinions on some of the new inventions he'd been coming up with. "Of course. Training is good, I s'ppose. And are all the camp weaponry of good quality nowadays? Any new battle tech you kids develop? Training isn't gonna be the only factor in this game."

Aphrodite giggled, shaking her head. "Hermes tends to be overprotective of his packages; sending himself one would be something like... Like that little monster thing from 'The Lord of the Rings.' I forget its name. And the war -- oh, well I should be, shouldn't I? Gaea is a force to be reckoned with, I suppose, but love and beauty shine even in the darkest places."

"Very sharp, hmm? Very good." Lethe folded her arms across her chest, nodding to him. "I hope you'll use it well, not keep it for display like most of those Ares bullies."

Apollo quirked an eyebrow at her, half-grinning. "Well, being rude would mean calling me an idiot, wouldn't it? I'm your dad, not your supreme commander overlord... person." He ran a hand through his hair, thinking -- exactly how many of his kids had powers? Lots of them, actually. "Most? Probably, mainly for healing and sun-related things like your own. I can't keep track of most of you as much as I'd like to; there's so many of you.

kronos1215 wrote:"riight right....so whats your favorite war"?austin said trying to change the subject before he embaresses himself for not knowing everything

Ares scoffed, scratching his chin. "They've all got good stuff 'bout 'em," he answered gruffly, pushing his sunglasses further up his nose. "World War One? First aviation-related war. American Revolution? Stickin' it to the British. I can't have a favorite war, they're all pretty nice." Obviously, Ares wasn't very poetic -- any lessons Apollo or the Muses had tried to give him had fallen horribly flat.

Countryboy1024 wrote:"I hope one day to be invited by Zues to help you tend to the hearth" Blake said to his mother with a smile

"You should have lord Boreas Say something to her about it dad, and Good luck on your next show" Henri said and smiled at his dad

"I hope so,too but with mom having been inlove with you,Ares and Apollo she has three very powerful half-bloods to deal with, Butwe are all year rounders at camp" Tyler said

Hestia smiled warmly at Blake, taking another sip of her tea. "Well, Zeus tends not to deal with my hearth -- if there was anybody called to help me tend to it, I would be the one calling."

Aeolus shrugged. "Meh. I don't tend to have much time to talk to my underlings -- very brief if I do. And thank you, Henri." He winked at his son and, lowering his voice with a mischievous grin, told him, "Might wanna tell Tyche that. She and I aren't on very good terms at the moment."

Triton chuckled to himself, rubbing his chin. "Sounds like a handful, you lot. Think of what would have happened if you were all, say, Big Three kids. Don't know anybody who could handle those kids."

Maybeth wrote:Just as Jason had expected, no answer...

And when the god asked him about his abilities, he lowered the head.
    -Well, erm... Dad I actually, Jason mumbled looking down. What would he do now? I have never wroten a poem! He bursted out. Neither a song, and... I don't know how to play basket, but- but... I made a successful presentation via computer, at my school about Cern, and there's a possibility of going there!!! Isn't it exciting? The biggest nuclear centre world-wide!!! He said smiling.

Jason showed who he really was, even if that was a difference from the stereotyped siblings he had, all of the same interests and abilities... He only hoped his father wouldn't take that the wrong way. It was impossible though, if these very moments that he had met his father were enough, he could say he wasn't any kind of troublemaker and didn't use to spat.

For an awkward moment, Apollo stared awkwardly at his son as Jason's outburst slowly registered in his head. Well, that was certainly... unexpected. Most of his kids tended to gush about their poetry or music whenever he saw them, He had to give Jason points for being truthful, though; that took a lot of guts.

He put a hand on his hip and gave his son a sheepish grin. "And that's... perfectly fine, Jason. You don't need to be a poet or a, ah, songwriter to be my son." The sun god scratched the back of his head, trying to pick out the proper things to say; poet god or not, sometimes even Apollo was at a loss for flowery language. "As long as you're happy, kiddo. Do what you want, as long as you're not hurting anybody or yourself."

AuroraGirl wrote:"C-can I hug you?" I felt weird asking, but she was a goddess, and the last person I hugged was Maddy, right before I ran away. I needed a bit of affection. I love you I whispered. I knew she wasn't responsible for my dad's death, and I didn't hold any resentment for her. She couldn't visit me or interfere in my life, and I understood that. A single tear trickled down my face.

Mousika blinked slowly. "I love you too, Aurora. Come here." The goddess held up her arms to hug her daughter, wondering when the last time she'd hugged somebody was. Certainly not in the last month, except for a quick pat on the shoulder to... was it Thalia? Possibly.

Christian wrote:
    Kendall wrote:Aeolus turned his head to see one of his other sons -- Aang, he believed his name was. He had so many sons, it was a bit hard to keep track of them after a while. "Aah, yes, hello Aang! That's perfectly fine, the party is just getting started. Nobody is getting vaporized for tardiness -- at least, they haven't in the past century." Chuckling, the god gestured around the room; there were still lost children milling about looking for his or her godly parent, as well as some just entering the room just as Aang had. "Power practicing and monsters -- a very good reason to be late. How many were there, exactly? Two? Three?"

Aang rubbed his chin, that was growing a bit of stubble. His hair had also began to grow back, his bald head being covered with a short layer of hair. (He looks like Fire Nation Aang pretty much) He rubbed the back of his neck. "Hard to remember... got hit on the head pretty hard, and everything was moving fast. I think their were 3. Hellhounds, sir." He added, not wanting to sound informal; he was his dad, but he was also a god. He didn't want to stir him up. That'd end up pretty bad, Aang suspected. "So, how's the wind going... I guess..." The awkward sentence slipped out of his mouth.

"Sir?" At hearing this, Aeolus frowned at his son, slipping a hand into his trouser pocket. "I'm your father, not your drill sergeant. Call me dad or... whatever non-offensive names you'd use to call somebody your father." He cleared his throat, giving his son a once-over; he looked a bit more hairy than the last time he'd seen him. Taller, too, but these things were to be expected because of puberty. Or something, he guessed.

"The wind is fine," the god told him, nodding as if that were a perfectly normal answer. "A bit uncontrollable at times, but the other air gods and I keep a tight leash on them. Especially in these troubling times."

Bane wrote:Amelia walked out of the elevator onto Olympus. She was later than the rest, but that was due to her being a bit afraid. Each year she'd been at camp, she'd always managed to avoid this trip. She was too afraid to actually approach her father.
    With her father being one of the Big Three, it wasn't like any of the other Gods. He was one of the top Gods. One of the Big Ones. One others all looked up to. God of the Seas. Poseidon. He was kinda a big deal. And that scared Amelia. She wasn't usually a person to get so fearful, usually she was just really chilled. But her father? That was a different story. This would be the first time she ever met him, after all these years, finally she picked up the courage to go on the trip. However, once she reached the Empire State Building, she lost her courage again, and it took her ages to finally go through.
    Amelia had watched all the other children going through, and she had just sat the side. Some had asked why she wasn't going up, others knew who her father was and some even hoped to just look at him! For her though, it was different. Amelia wouldn't mind seeing Zeus, that would be cool to see. But Poseidon? It felt weird him being her father... Still, she wandered round hoping to look for him. Percy had said he wore a Hawaiian shirt usually, so that's what she was looking for. However, she wasn't doing so well... Hopefully she would find him before she found her though. That way she still had time to back out.  

Poseidon, wearing a Hawaiian shirt decorated with Santas and little pictures of beach scenes, was casually leaning against the wall near his godly son Triton. He held his trident firmly in his right hand as he scanned the crowds of heads -- many of them around one tall, otherworldly being, animated and excited and some even crying. Bah. He knew he had few children to expect, which was good if they wanted extra attention... but few of them meant few chances of actually seeing them. Some might loathe him, some might just forget about him completely -- it was the holidays, after all. His children's mothers tended to take care of them better than Poseidon ever could, especially with some of the godly laws in place. Disappointing, really.

xXSpiritXx wrote:"Silly mum you musta forgot." Roxy relcutantly pulled away from her mothers warm embrace. "The summer solstice is da's birthday, I can't miss it. Every year he tells me to go see ya but I just couldn't be anywhere else on his birthday." Roxy's expression was still bright but the sorrow in her eyes was noticeable. "I know I should see ya on the summer solstice as well...but if I did da wouldn't have anyone ta cook his birthday feast. I do it every year ya know, since aunt Fiona is already exhausted looking after the boys."

Hestia sighed, shaking her head. She laid a sympathetic hand on her daughter's forearm, smiling sadly at her. It was a difficult choice, she supposed; family choices tended to be. "Oh dear me. Don't you worry about visiting me on the summer solstice -- your father is very important too. Give him a wonderful day, one visit a year to me is good enough."

Zachattac wrote:Lenore blushed and looked down. "I....I don't have a love life much..." She confessed, embarrassed as she blushed, evident on her pale skin.

Aphrodite paused for a moment, slowly contemplating how exactly that had come about. Was her daughter shy? Or was she -- egad -- completely disinterested in love? "Well, that's fine, I suppose. As long as it's for the right reasons. Are you waiting for, ehem, a perfect someone?" She mentally swooned at the very thought -- she always loved these kinds of love stories.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/26/2013, 1:42 am

Lenore blushed and nodded a little at her mother. "...I...I think that's it, just waiting for the right someone I know I can trust....there is always a breakup happening in your cabin" she said, sighing as she remembered all the mental breakdowns of a sudden end of a relationship she had witnessed. "Do....do you have any...advice?" She stuttered, aware now more than before se was in a hall full of beings who had more power than the worlds arsenal of nuclear weapons.

Post by Guest 12/26/2013, 1:43 am

"If you did call mother I'd be up here like no tommorow" Blake said with a smile

"Ive upset half of the Aphrodite girls and Ive only been at camp 6 months" Henri said with a grin to his father

"That is very true dad very true ,but my sisters and I are trouble" Tyler said a smile
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Post by horselover96 12/26/2013, 1:46 am

"If only, and some times I feel as if I can sense death even in my sleep it's a blessing and a curse" Alyster said

"Ah I see ,well atleast his wife is happy now that she is having a baby" Aiden said with a small frown
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2013, 8:52 am

Zachattac wrote:Lenore blushed and nodded a little at her mother. "...I...I think that's it, just waiting for the right someone I know I can trust....there is always a breakup happening in your cabin" she said, sighing as she remembered all the mental breakdowns of a sudden end of a relationship she had witnessed. "Do....do you have any...advice?" She stuttered, aware now more than before se was in a hall full of beings who had more power than the worlds arsenal of nuclear weapons.

"Advice?" Aphrodite giggled. "About relationships, clothes, make-up? Or all three together?"

Countryboy1024 wrote:"If you did call mother I'd be up here like no tommorow" Blake said with a smile

"Ive upset half of the Aphrodite girls and Ive only been at camp 6 months" Henri said with a grin to his father

"That is very true dad very true ,but my sisters and I are trouble" Tyler said a smile

Hestia smiled. "That's sweet of you."

Aeolus nodded at his son's boasting. "Well, you'd better be careful. The daughters of Aphrodite are known for falling for someone and breaking up two days later. Beware not to fall in love too easily, my son."

Triton acknowledged that. "I understand that," he said. "Mustn't always be easy at home, right?"

horselover96 wrote:"If only, and some times I feel as if I can sense death even in my sleep it's a blessing and a curse" Alyster said

"Ah I see ,well atleast his wife is happy now that she is having a baby" Aiden said with a small frown

Thanatos looked at his son, wondering in how far knowing when people die could be considered a blessing. Obviously Alyster had not been close enough to actual death to judge it -- nobody who had seen the death of somebody close to his heart would see that power as a blessing.

"In how far is it a blessing?" Thanatos asked, curious for his son's answer.

"Oh, a baby, how sweet!" Aphrodite purred. "Are you happy to have a little sister or brother soon?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/26/2013, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/26/2013, 8:59 am

"hey dad witch do you think is better,hand to hand, gun to gun, or sword to sword fighting
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2013, 9:10 am

kronos1215 wrote:"hey dad witch do you think is better,hand to hand, gun to gun, or sword to sword fighting

"I don't actually care for the weapons, more about the combat. Some hand to hand combats are far better than gun to gun. It doesn't depend on the used weapon, but on the fighting style and the experience of the combatants," Ares grunted.

OOC: Also, I'm reposting this since Kendall didn't reply on it:

BIC: Victoria calmly walked over to Athena. Her mother was looking classy and elegant in a war-like and dangerous way wearing only a white shirt and a pair of grey jeans. Some streaks had escaped her black ponytail, but her face was every bit as regal as Victoria had it in her memory.

She came forward, knowing her mother would recognize the Harvard shirt she had given her.

"Hello, mother," the young girl said, inclining her head, then looked back up. She wondered whether Athena knew about her magnetic board... the way she had invented it. Normally, the goddess should know, seeing how much Victoria had sacrificed her before starting the work on that project, each day.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/26/2013, 9:32 am

Lenore thought, then decided what the heck and responded. "All three"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/26/2013, 9:38 am

Kendall wrote:
    Poseidon, wearing a Hawaiian shirt decorated with Santas and little pictures of beach scenes, was casually leaning against the wall near his godly son Triton. He held his trident firmly in his right hand as he scanned the crowds of heads -- many of them around one tall, otherworldly being, animated and excited and some even crying. Bah. He knew he had few children to expect, which was good if they wanted extra attention... but few of them meant few chances of actually seeing them. Some might loathe him, some might just forget about him completely -- it was the holidays, after all. His children's mothers tended to take care of them better than Poseidon ever could, especially with some of the godly laws in place. Disappointing, really.

And there he is Amelia thought to herself as she scanned the crowds. She spotted the man donning the Hawaiian shirt, a weird Christmas one, standing over by one of the other Gods. He also looked like one of the Water Gods, so possibly Triton? Or someone else? She wasn't too sure, but she was positive that that was Poseidon. She'd come this far, she could go the last bit. Her feelings towards Poseidon were somewhat mixed. Amelia understand that the Gods weren't meant to have anything to do with their Children, but at the same time, she wish he tried to intervene, she had heard that he had been there a lot for Percy. But he hadn't known till he said, maybe Poseidon had done the same for her? She doubted it, it gave the impression that Percy was his favourite... That bit she wasn't happy about. And that was the reason she never came here. Still, this year she was going to approach him and finally meet him. Amelia took a deep breath and wandered through the crowds of people, avoiding all the Gods. Soon, she was standing before Poseidon. This is it. She thought.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/26/2013, 10:25 am

"huh interesting.....hey do you get your power from conflict or from causing conflict/war".

Post by Guest 12/26/2013, 10:29 am

"Mother ,is it odd that fire can form in my hands when my other siblings can"T? That i know of anyway" Blake bodly asked

"I try not to father,and when is the next time your going to France?" Henri asked his father

"It's hard to be the only boy in the family,but at camp I have brother alot of them" Tyler said with a smile at his dad and took a picture of him and sisters before they came to camp
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 12/26/2013, 11:50 am

I ran into my mother's arms, and hugged her as tightly as I could. I sniffed and wiped my nose. I didn't want to let go. I just wanted to stay here in my mothers arms forever, never having to go back to camp. I didn't have anyone to go to. I knew couldn't stay here forever. Another tear trickled down my face, and I didn't want to move to wipe it away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 11:26 pm