A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Josh
Christian
moriarty
xXSpiritXx
Lone Wanderer
Kendall
Chronos
horselover96
tyler oakley
communist
Edgar Allan Poe
Alyssa
Holly
Maybeth
Morgan Landry
19 posters

Mount Olympus

Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Mount Olympus - Page 9 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Chronos 1/7/2014, 7:04 pm

"Oh. How many children do you have?"
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female
    Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2013-11-14

Post by xXVickyXx 1/7/2014, 7:07 pm

Anne took her sword back stood up and gave Chiara a dirty look.She told Ares"then who would be killing me?The goddess of peace?"Like seriously,the goddess of peace wouldn't touch me,she thought.Ares look pretty annoyed with Anne and that peace goddess.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/7/2014, 8:56 pm

The Musical Tardis wrote:
    Kendall wrote:Mousika shrugged. Personally, she didn't care much for recognition; few people knew her, but enough so that she could still live on. "I'm just a very minor goddess; there are so many music and art related gods, after all. The most popular ones tend to be those who govern other things in addition to the arts."

"That's true. Like Apollo with the Prophecies." I said, stealing a glance at the sun god. I smiled at my mother again, and sipped my now lukewarm cocoa. I took a deep breath and blew it out for a count of 16.

"And the sun -- always important," Mousika chimed in. She glanced at a large clock hanging over the doors of the room; it was nighttime now, apparently. Soon, Aurora would have to leave and then... and then what? Nothing much for Mousika.

Chronos wrote:"Oh. How many children do you have?"

"Alive now? Maybe at most one hundred; I think one's just turned ninety-five." Ares kept track of some of his kids after they left camp, but not all of them -- usually he chose to ignore the ones who annoyed him, or the ones who looked the least like they'd do something useful with themselves when they left.

xXVickyXx wrote:Anne took her sword back stood up and gave Chiara a dirty look.She told Ares"then who would be killing me?The goddess of peace?"Like seriously,the goddess of peace wouldn't touch me,she thought.Ares look pretty annoyed with Anne and that peace goddess.

"Apparently, you didn't understand what I was implying. Let me spell it out for you, hun." Ares, using his dagger, began to scrape the wall next to him into letters: M-E. He turned back to her, scowling. Yeah, his kids needed to get smarter.
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 1/8/2014, 12:10 am

"Wow,don't you deal with enough slaughter already,hundreds of people die everyday from your senseless wars"It's might've not been true but she wanted to pick on him this time.She had to balance it out.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2014, 7:40 am

Kendall wrote:"I am proud of all my children who do good for the world," Athena told her daughter, a bit flatly -- as if it should be obvious. She couldn't help it, however; she was used to finding she knew more than mortals, even fellow gods, after several thousand years. "You, Annabeth, Malcolm -- you're all wonderfully intelligent to me. It does not matter whether or not you are a strategic planner for wars or games, or an inventor of the highest prominence. Do things to the best of your ability, and for good, and you will make me proud."

Victoria felt proud Athena was comparing her to Annabeth and Malcolm, and the compliment brought a patch of red on each one of her cheekbones.

"Thank you, mother," she said, her voice briefly tainted with a French accent, then she bowed her head one last time and walked away, out of the Hall of Gods.

Kendall wrote:"And I also expected better of you: Do you always put on a wannabe tough person facade like that?" Ares asked her flippantly, drawing a long Celestial bronze knife from his belt. He used it to clean dirt from under his fingernails, probably from when he'd been in the mountains fighting a few hellhounds for the hell of it yesterday; he was often out travelling and picking fights, so he couldn't ever be sure where this mystery dirt came from. The god wasn't really bothered by Chiara's behavior; many of his kids were like that, especially in his presence (and when he chose not to rein in his magical anger/battle lust aura). It always ended up being amusing to him.

Chiara snickered.

"Do you always put on a wannabe tough person façade like that?" she replied, mimicking his voice. "My god, that insult totally stung, man. Continue like that, I'm feeling offended."

Anne knelt down, yelling and Chiara looked at her.

"Stand up, you're pathetic," she snorted, but her father surprised her by his comment. Perhaps she started to like him....

Or not.

Then Anne asked if he didn't have enough senseless slaughter and war, and Chiara looked at her like she were an alien, and she wanted to kill her .. yet again.

"Girl, are you or are you not a daughter of Ares?" she asked with scorn in her voice. "If you're too much of a wimp to deal with massacre, then why don't you just go back hiding in your mother's skirts, huh?"
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 1/8/2014, 9:09 am

Morgan Landry wrote:"Girl, are you or are you not a daughter of Ares?" she asked with scorn in her voice. "If you're too much of a wimp to deal with massacre, then why don't you just go back hiding in your mother's skirts, huh?"
    "Why I don't go back to hiding in my mothers skirts,first of all I'm not a coward,and second she's dead."Anne said.She originally like hiding but not in a cowardly way.In a way she would pop out and fight.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2014, 9:21 am

xXVickyXx wrote:
    "Why I don't go back to hiding in my mothers skirts,first of all I'm not a coward,and second she's dead."Anne said.She originally like hiding but not in a cowardly way.In a way she would pop out and fight.

"You're not a coward?" Chiara laughed. "You knelt down two seconds ago in front of me, asking me to kill you, without a fight!"

She gave Anne an insultingly mocking smirk.

"Then you talk about senseless slaughter... And you call yourself a daughter of the god of War?" Chiara looked her up and down with evident scorn. "I didn't know such failures could happen in our cabin, but you're the living proof. Perhaps your mother died because she realized that."

Now that was incredibly harsh, even from Chiara, but Ares's aura was casting its angry and combative influence on her.
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 1/8/2014, 9:41 am

Morgan Landry wrote:"You're not a coward?" Chiara laughed. "You knelt down two seconds ago in front of me, asking me to kill you, without a fight!"

She gave Anne an insultingly mocking smirk.

"Then you talk about senseless slaughter... And you call yourself a daughter of the god of War?" Chiara looked her up and down with evident scorn. "I didn't know such failures could happen in our cabin, but you're the living proof. Perhaps your mother died because she realized that."

Now that was incredibly harsh, even from Chiara, but Ares's aura was casting its angry and combative influence on her.

"No Chiara she lived for me,she said I was the only reason why she lived.She wouldn't have gone through brain cancer that long for nothing okay?"She said.Then it was Anne's turn to insult Chiara,so she said"you probably wouldn't understand since you heart is cold,your very cold-hearted,it gives me the chills.Thats actually why I'm wearing my jacket."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2014, 9:49 am

xXVickyXx wrote:"No Chiara she lived for me,she said I was the only reason why she lived.She wouldn't have gone through brain cancer that long for nothing okay?"She said.Then it was Anne's turn to insult Chiara,so she said"you probably wouldn't understand since you heart is cold,your very cold-hearted,it gives me the chills.Thats actually why I'm wearing my jacket."

As Anne said she was the only reason why her mother lived, Chiara mimicked tears at the corner of her eyes.

"Oh mah god, this is so sweet, I'm gonna cry," she said in an insulting tone. "And brain cancer?" She smirked. "What I said about ya being a failure. She couldn't take it in."

Then Anne aimed a 'comeback' at her and Chiara snickered mockingly.

"Lawd, is that really the best you got? Who've you been battling with, second-grade-kids? That's their level of insult." she sneered. "Go back to the Aphrodite cabin. The wimps and the b*tches."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/9/2014, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/8/2014, 3:22 pm

Ares had mainly tuned out of the conversation by now, picking at his nails with his knife. He had tuned out as soon as he'd made his last comment; it wasn't worth his time or energy to respond anymore. If his daughters had any sense -- but he had finally concluded they had little, or none at all -- they would shut up before one of the other gods around them lit their hair on fire or the like.

Finally, the god of war got annoyed and looked up at them, scowling: "I suggest you two shut the hell up before I decide to skin you both alive and use your skins as improvements on my motorcycle seat. You, Anne, sound like a tragic sap. Cut it out; no child of mine is going to sound like that. And you, Chiara, even I know not to mess with brain cancer, so you can shut your [CENSORED] trap and get the hell out. And if you won't, that's fine too; I'm sure getting tossed off Olympus is a nice way to exit. I'm sure your stepdad would love to see you again."

Cue glares from Athena and Zeus and a bunch of other gods within a fifty foot radius.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 1/8/2014, 3:38 pm

Kendall wrote:"And the sun -- always important," Mousika chimed in. She glanced at a large clock hanging over the doors of the room; it was nighttime now, apparently. Soon, Aurora would have to leave and then... and then what? Nothing much for Mousika.

I noticed a large clock hanging on the wall. It was getting late. I would have to go back to camp soon. "Well, I have to go. It was amazing meeting and talking to you!!!" I gave my mother a hug, walked toward the elevator. I stole a glance back, and waved goodbye as the elevator doors closed. Back home I go.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 1/8/2014, 4:17 pm

OOC: I thought you were going to close the topic at Jan 5th. When then?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2014, 11:33 am

OOC: Nice stroke about her stepfather, Kenny ^^ I didn't know you'd remember this.

Kendall wrote:Ares had mainly tuned out of the conversation by now, picking at his nails with his knife. He had tuned out as soon as he'd made his last comment; it wasn't worth his time or energy to respond anymore. If his daughters had any sense -- but he had finally concluded they had little, or none at all -- they would shut up before one of the other gods around them lit their hair on fire or the like.

Finally, the god of war got annoyed and looked up at them, scowling: "I suggest you two shut the hell up before I decide to skin you both alive and use your skins as improvements on my motorcycle seat. You, Anne, sound like a tragic sap. Cut it out; no child of mine is going to sound like that. And you, Chiara, even I know not to mess with brain cancer, so you can shut your [CENSORED] trap and get the hell out. And if you won't, that's fine too; I'm sure getting tossed off Olympus is a nice way to exit. I'm sure your stepdad would love to see you again."

Cue glares from Athena and Zeus and a bunch of other gods within a fifty foot radius.

Chiara fell silent. The reference to her stepfather stung in her chest, and it felt like Ares had just pushed a tree branch into her thoracic cage. She glared at her divine father. Hate burnt her tongue.

"Don't. Ever. Talk about that again," she said in a whisper she wanted to sound deadly, but couldn't quite bring herself to.

What happened to her stepfather was her business only, and she wouldn't have anybody, not even an immortal god of war who happened to be her biological father, to bring it up. She took out her boot knife and pointed it at Ares.

"Throw me off Olympus if you want," she grunted. "Like your mother once did with her own son. Family traditions."
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 1/9/2014, 5:04 pm

Morgan Landry wrote:Chiara fell silent. The reference to her stepfather stung in her chest, and it felt like Ares had just pushed a tree branch into her thoracic cage. She glared at her divine father. Hate burnt her tongue.

"Don't. Ever. Talk about that again," she said in a whisper she wanted to sound deadly, but couldn't quite bring herself to.

What happened to her stepfather was her business only, and she wouldn't have anybody, not even an immortal god of war who happened to be her biological father, to bring it up. She took out her boot knife and pointed it at Ares.

"Throw me off Olympus if you want," she grunted. "Like your mother once did with her own son. Family traditions."
    "Count me in on the tradition."She said.Anne then said"I wouldn't wanted your butt sitting on my skin on your motorcycle,anyways."That would be horrible,so getting thrown of a cliff with her "sister"Chiara didn't seem to bad.And why not keep the family tradition going?She looked around with all the gods staring at them and asked"what are you guys looking at?"Then she saw Athena staring and asked her"Athena,what do you think?Should we get thrown of a cliff.?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/9/2014, 11:15 pm

The Musical Tardis wrote:
    Kendall wrote:"And the sun -- always important," Mousika chimed in. She glanced at a large clock hanging over the doors of the room; it was nighttime now, apparently. Soon, Aurora would have to leave and then... and then what? Nothing much for Mousika.

I noticed a large clock hanging on the wall. It was getting late. I would have to go back to camp soon. "Well, I have to go. It was amazing meeting and talking to you!!!" I gave my mother a hug, walked toward the elevator. I stole a glance back, and waved goodbye as the elevator doors closed. Back home I go.

Mousika waved goodbye to her daughter as she left, sighing contentedly. Maybe she would go visit camp sometime in the next month.

High Warlock of Brooklyn wrote:OOC: I thought you were going to close the topic at Jan 5th. When then?

ooc: Under the topic title, I put it had been extended to the 8th; I also put it in one of my posts, I believe. I'll be finishing up the last few RPs in this topic within the next day or two.

Morgan Landry wrote:OOC: Nice stroke about her stepfather, Kenny ^^ I didn't know you'd remember this.

Kendall wrote:Ares had mainly tuned out of the conversation by now, picking at his nails with his knife. He had tuned out as soon as he'd made his last comment; it wasn't worth his time or energy to respond anymore. If his daughters had any sense -- but he had finally concluded they had little, or none at all -- they would shut up before one of the other gods around them lit their hair on fire or the like.

Chiara fell silent. The reference to her stepfather stung in her chest, and it felt like Ares had just pushed a tree branch into her thoracic cage. She glared at her divine father. Hate burnt her tongue.

"Traditions are always fun, aren't they? I'll be glad to carry that on if I can; that knife of yours frightens me so." Ares gazed at her with an amused smirk on his face, stroking his heavily scarred chin. Hook, line, sinker. He was about an inch from snickering to himself, but he wasn't in the mood to rub salt in Chiara's figurative wounds right now -- and so, he refrained from doing so for the moment. Hephaestus, of course, wouldn't have been happy about the reference, but this god of war reveled in conflict.

And of course, Ares didn't care much for the knife and he was much too lazy to actually throw the girl off Olympus. She wasn't really worth his time; she was more talk than anything at this point.

xXVickyXx wrote:
    Morgan Landry wrote:Chiara fell silent. The reference to her stepfather stung in her chest, and it felt like Ares had just pushed a tree branch into her thoracic cage. She glared at her divine father. Hate burnt her tongue.

"Count me in on the tradition."She said.Anne then said"I wouldn't wanted your butt sitting on my skin on your motorcycle,anyways."That would be horrible,so getting thrown of a cliff with her "sister"Chiara didn't seem to bad.And why not keep the family tradition going?She looked around with all the gods staring at them and asked"what are you guys looking at?"Then she saw Athena staring and asked her"Athena,what do you think?Should we get thrown of a cliff.?"

"You leave her out of this, she has no business in this and you've none to drag her in," Ares snapped at Vicky sharply. He didn't exactly hate Athena, but sometimes she could be even testier than himself -- and today, Zeus had explicitly told the gods that nobody was to be killed today or on any other solstice day unless absolutely necessary, threatening some rather strange but clearly painful punishments for those who dared defy this direct order.

Athena smirked at Ares and turned away.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Post by Chronos 1/9/2014, 11:51 pm

"well imma go, see ya"austin said
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2014, 9:20 am

Kendall wrote:"Traditions are always fun, aren't they? I'll be glad to carry that on if I can; that knife of yours frightens me so." Ares gazed at her with an amused smirk on his face, stroking his heavily scarred chin. Hook, line, sinker. He was about an inch from snickering to himself, but he wasn't in the mood to rub salt in Chiara's figurative wounds right now -- and so, he refrained from doing so for the moment. Hephaestus, of course, wouldn't have been happy about the reference, but this god of war reveled in conflict.

And of course, Ares didn't care much for the knife and he was much too lazy to actually throw the girl off Olympus. She wasn't really worth his time; she was more talk than anything at this point.

Chiara looks at her father with distaste. Even though they shared things like the violent personality, the abusive comments and their love of war -- which Chiara had undoubtedly inherited form him -- she couldn't bring herself to see he was her father. She hated him. She didn't know if it was because of his aura or not, but she wanted to beat him to a pulp.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/11/2014, 3:59 pm

Chronos wrote:"well imma go, see ya"austin said

"Bye then," Ares grunted, sheathing his knife.

Morgan Landry wrote:
    Kendall wrote:"Traditions are always fun, aren't they? I'll be glad to carry that on if I can; that knife of yours frightens me so." Ares gazed at her with an amused smirk on his face, stroking his heavily scarred chin. Hook, line, sinker. He was about an inch from snickering to himself, but he wasn't in the mood to rub salt in Chiara's figurative wounds right now -- and so, he refrained from doing so for the moment. Hephaestus, of course, wouldn't have been happy about the reference, but this god of war reveled in conflict.

Chiara looks at her father with distaste. Even though they shared things like the violent personality, the abusive comments and their love of war -- which Chiara had undoubtedly inherited form him -- she couldn't bring herself to see he was her father. She hated him. She didn't know if it was because of his aura or not, but she wanted to beat him to a pulp.

Ares could see the look on Chiara's face -- and he rejoiced in it. Oh, how he loved putting people in their places, it was just so satisfying. "Anything else, brats?" the god asked them, tapping his foot. "They're 'bout to close up Olympus, so unless you want to be thrown off then I suggest you get movin'."
    xXVickyXx
    xXVickyXx

Female

Post by xXVickyXx 1/11/2014, 7:41 pm

"Don't worry I'm leaving,cause I hate you anyways."She said.She started walking with her her face away from him.She didn't want him to see the tears trickling down her face.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2014, 2:16 am

Kendall wrote:Ares could see the look on Chiara's face -- and he rejoiced in it. Oh, how he loved putting people in their places, it was just so satisfying. "Anything else, brats?" the god asked them, tapping his foot. "They're 'bout to close up Olympus, so unless you want to be thrown off then I suggest you get movin'."

Chiara looked at Anne walking away with her head high after saying she hated him anyway. As her gaze swept through the Hall of Gods, she looked at Aphrodite -- she saw her as an immensely beautiful woman with blue eyes and a mane of long, blonde hair, exactly like Namir's, long legs and a smile that could melt snow away. Under her eyes, Aphrodite's appearance began to change. Her hair got a deeper summer tan, her hair shortened to her shoulders, getting brown and her eyes turned a hazel tint. When she smiled, it was a cocky grin.
    Chiara's heart pounded. How did this come?
    She turned back to Ares.

"Do you always treat all your children like this, punk?"

~~~~

"Oh yes," Falko said in a chuckle, "I already see this, you coming like 'HI DAD' and he goes '... who're you'."

She laughed.

"Nah, don't worry. He's a god, I mean, he must know."

As Falko and Terra entered the Hall of Gods, it was clear the session was about to be finished. On the one hand it was good, because many demigods were exciting so they wouldn't have to wait too much to talk to their fathers, but on the other hand it meant they would have little time.
    Falko gave Terra an invigorating smile.

"Ready?" she asked, and walked in.

The Hall of Gods was huge. Exactly like in Falko's memory. Well, a bit huger.
    The disparate thrones lined up in a semi-circle under a dome of stars so realistic Falko wondered if it was the real sky. Hestia's Hearth fire burned in the corner. Zeus was presiding the session, dressed in a very classy black suit, his black beard close-cropped. Falko's heart pounded as she saw the King of Gods.
    They turned around, trying to recognize their god parents on the male side of the room. Poseidon, Ares, Apollo, Hephaestus, Hermes, Dionysus, Triton, Hypnos....

Suddenly, she tugged on Terra's sleeve.

"Over there," she whispered, and walked over to two teenage-looking boys sitting in thrones of chrome and steel carved with demon heads that changed to match the horror maximum of every person who laid eyes on them. Falko was frightened by the sole fact of looking at the thrones -- but that fear released endorphin in her veins, and she kept walking, a smirk playing on her lips.
    She immediately knew who was Deimos, because he was bulkier, more scarred and uglier than his brother Phobos. His dark hair was held back in a black bandana, a large knife was tucked in his belt, he was wearing a jacket from the Military Aeronautics and a ragged pair of black jeans with combat boots.

"Hello, father," she told Deimos.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 1/13/2014, 2:35 am

As soon as she and her cousin entered the Hall of Gods, she felt tiny. Gods, gods were everywhere. They, of course, had toned down their height, but it didn’t stop Terra from being afraid—Terra could be a pile of dust if she behaved wrongly anytime now, after all—but it still didn’t stop her from being amazed at the Hall.

It was, hands down, very majestic.

Terra couldn’t close her lower jaw. She looked around like a lost but extremely excited tourist, for it was her first time here. If mortal artists were allowed to come here, this place would definitely be their paradise. Olympus is truly a place with unlimited possibilities. In amazement, she saw the gods talking with their children. For a daughter who had never talked with her godly father before, the scene was quite weird. Mythology books she’d read didn’t describe conversations such as the ones that her campmates and their godly parents did. The books didn’t really include their appearances, too.

Terra was stricken when Falko walked towards two teenagers, who were, strangely, sitting on thrones. It took her a few seconds to realize that one of them was her father. Terra followed Falko, and when her cousin addressed the bulkier one of the two, as her father, Terra’s heart skipped a beat. She felt stupid for realizing the fact that both of them are gods a little bit late. Her shoulders tensed, and she didn’t dare to look at her father’s face.

Looking down with red face, she let out the words she’d never said before, “Hi, Father.”
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2014, 10:14 am

Phobos looked down at his daughter. She was fifteen, but looked a bit older -- he couldn't quite tell, a hood was covering a part of her face.

"Hello, Terra," Phobos said in his rough voice. "How're you doing?"

~~~

Deimos stopped sharpening his knife to look at the tall, Asian girl who had just arrived. He recognized her as Nephilim, one of his children. Well, Falko, since that was the way she was always called.

"Hullo there," he told her. "Coming to Olympus? The session is about to close, girl."

"I know, father," Falko replied. "We hurried. Do you have some minutes to give us?"

She looked at him with her champagne-brown eyes and smiled.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 1/13/2014, 10:29 am

Terra was speechless. She had forgotten how to actually breathe for a few seconds after her father had addressed her. After all, it was her first time talking to him--and not to mention that he's a god!

A daughter of fear, talking with fear on her face and voice, to his father, the god of fear. It was ironic, wasn't it?

"M-me?" she said nervously. "I'm-I'm fine, Father, thank you very much. H-how are you?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2014, 2:03 am

Phobos laughed. It was a deep, hoarse laugh that wasn't without reminding one of the call of a screech owl. His blazing eyes glowed brighter when he smiled.

"I'm doing rather good myself. There's always stuff to do as a god of fear. Recently, I scared some guys in Detroit away..." He punched the arm of Deimos, who was also talking to one of his daughters. "Remember, mate?"

"Oh yeah, remember that one who cried for his mother?" the god of terror chuckled, his voice deeper than Phobos's. "Hilarious!"

Phobos turned back to Terra.

"See? Deimos and I always travel round the States to give people a fright, unless Daddy over there (he gestured to Ares) wants us to come with him to some war. We're driving his chariot, y'know."

~~~~~

Falko calmly waited for Deimos and Phobos to finish sharing happy memories and turn back to her. She smiled at the god of terror, even though the demon heads in his throne grew more horrifying every second. She felt that if she looked him in the eyes, the sheer panic would tear her sanity apart, no matter how immune to fear she was.

"Of course I have some minutes," Deimos grumbled. "But after that, I need to go to that horror movie premiere, see..."

"I thought the gods had the gift of ubiquity. Your essence isn't always at the same place, right? Technically, you could go to that movie while traveling to France, and at the same time go to Florida."

"Indeed," Deimos said, tapping his knife against his lips. "But I need a good part of my essence there to, you know, frighten people. That's kind of what I'm paid for."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/15/2014, 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 1/14/2014, 2:14 pm

"General is perfectly fine. A haiku's 5-7-5 syllables for each line in that order, so...." Apollo tapped his chin with his pencil, thinking for a moment. "How do you want to begin? Compare her eyes to the stars? Or...?"

-Agreed yeah... Jason said awkwardly. And then go on with her briliance, I don't think physical beauty means always so many things for mortals... Jason added thoughtfully and turned to look at his father.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 9:18 pm