A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
Josh
Christian
moriarty
xXSpiritXx
Lone Wanderer
Kendall
Chronos
horselover96
tyler oakley
communist
Edgar Allan Poe
Alyssa
Holly
Maybeth
Morgan Landry
19 posters

Mount Olympus

horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Mount Olympus - Page 3 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by horselover96 12/24/2013, 2:48 pm

"im well father and it's ok it's nice to have brothers and sisiters around me" Alyster said not letting his eyes avert from his father
    "It's my power mother,I can make roses appear anywhere as Roses are the flower of love" Aiden  said with a smile

Post by Guest 12/24/2013, 2:58 pm

"Mom is ok she is remarried and is having anothe baby in March" Tyler said

"He hs a wife now and four other sons ,but being here with you makes me feel at home mother" Blake said and took a drink of his water

" Really? Snow at Camp? Wow! And Camp is well just too many pretty girls to find ms.right" Herni said to his father
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/24/2013, 6:00 pm

xXSpiritXx wrote:Roxy's smile grew when her mother praised her baking. "Yes I did. I was just fiddling around in my kitchen thinking of holiday treats ta bake for my friends and figured I'd put my own twist on a classic. I defiantly inherited your culinary and pastry skills." She tousled her hair which was still flaming. "Da still freaks out when I stick my hand in the wood stove." Roxy was overjoyed to see Hestia, she was patient waiting for the solstice every year. Seeing her mother only once wasn't enough but it was better than not at all.

"You're doing wonderful," the goddess of hearth said as she gazed at her daughter fondly. "Have you ever cooked with children of Demeter? I heard they are amazing cooks as well, together, you'd do wonders."

Then, she lightly laughed at Roxy's sentence. "Oh yes, that sounds like your father. It took him some time to get accustomed to the idea of Greek mythology being real."

~~

AuroraGirl wrote:I just knew her compositions would be beautiful. "I've written a couple myself. My ukelele is getting old though..." I trailed off, glancing up at her. I could tell she was trying not to smile. "I'm doing well..." I hesitate, then smile. "Mom. I'm just wondering why I'm your only kid at camp."

"You play even an old ukulele very good," Mousika said with a smile. Her voice was rich and melodious, which probably wasn't surprising for a music divinity. "As for why you are my only child at Camp -- because I haven't fallen in love with a mortal yet, I guess," she smiled. "Composing, attending concerts, working on instruments... it takes a lot of my time, you know."

~~

horselover96 wrote:"im well father and it's ok it's nice to have brothers and sisiters around me" Alyster said not letting his eyes avert from his father
    "It's my power mother,I can make roses appear anywhere as Roses are the flower of love" Aiden  said with a smile

Thanatos nodded.

"Yes, you are not alone at Camp," he calmly stated. It was a euphemism -- Thanatos was probably one of the gods who had the most children in Camp Half-Blood. "I hope you get along well with your siblings."

Aphrodite gave him another one of her wonderful smiles. Her lipstick was perfect, giving her mouth a pearly shimmer.

"That is a splendid power," she smiled, and stuck the rose in her hair, next to the dove feather. She truly had amazing children.

~~

Countryboy1024 wrote:Mom is ok she is remarried and is having anothe baby in March" Tyler said

"He hs a wife now and four other sons ,but being here with you makes me feel at home mother" Blake said and took a drink of his water

" Really? Snow at Camp? Wow! And Camp is well just too many pretty girls to find ms.right" Herni said to his father

Triton nodded with a little smile.

"Well, that is nice to hear," he said. "Are you looking forward to it?

~

Hestia sipped her tea, leaning back in her throne. She readjusted her headscarf and pulled on the sleeve of her dark brown dress.

She chuckled lightly. "I am the goddess of home, my son. It would be a pity if you didn't feel at home around me."

~

"Yes, yes, you'll get a nasty temperature drop," Aeolus winked with a smile. "Better get some scarves and gloves, eh?"

The master of the winds smiled at him as a herd of clouds gathered in his blue suit.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/24/2013, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male
    Number of posts : 718
    Registration date : 2013-11-10

Post by Chronos 12/24/2013, 6:03 pm

"well um... how ae you 'doin"? austin asked the god of war starting to feel awkward
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/24/2013, 6:24 pm

kronos1215 wrote:"well um... how ae you 'doin"? austin asked the god of war starting to feel awkward

Ares glared at his son.

"Have you ever seen the god of war doing good anywhere else then on a battlefield?" he barked, the hand on the hilt of his large sword.

~~~

Victoria calmly walked over to Athena. Her mother was looking classy and elegant in a war-like and dangerous way wearing only a white shirt and a pair of grey jeans. Some streaks had escaped her black ponytail, but her face was every bit as regal as Victoria had it in her memory.

She came forward, knowing her mother would recognize the Harvard shirt she had given her.

"Hello, mother," the young girl said, inclining her head, then looked back up. She wondered whether Athena knew about her magnetic board... the way she had invented it. Normally, the goddess should know, seeing how much Victoria had sacrificed her before starting the work on that project, each day.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/24/2013, 6:44 pm

"hmmm...... guess not"austin said still in awe at how much power was in this room
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 12/24/2013, 8:51 pm

Thank you Mother. Her voice was beautiful, and I could hear that she was proud of me. Well, that would make sense. you are a goddess after all. I could feel my face heat up, and I pressed my always cold hands against them to cool my face. Did you invent any instruments? I was genuinely curious. I would learn to play those instruments as soon as I got back, even if it took hours of screwing around in the music room.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/24/2013, 9:29 pm

"Thank you mum. It means the world ta me hearing that from you. Sometimes I forget that yer watchin over me." Tears welled in Roxy's eyes but evaporated because her temperature had risen. "I've never thoughta that before. Think i'll have a go at cooking with Demeter's children then!" she exclaimed enthusiastically. "Yeah Da always forgets that i'm immune to fire. He always leaves you offerings though. We have a lovely heart at home." Roxy chuckled thinking about her dad. "I'm really happy to see ya mum." she smiled warmly.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 12/24/2013, 10:03 pm

"I will!" Lenore said, smiling up at her mom. She wondered if Aphrodite would ask her more questions, or simply move to another child of hers...she had plenty.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 12/25/2013, 3:17 am

Jason smirked. His father was one of the coolest gods. By meanings of constant relaxation, and his bright,bright smile!

-Everything's fine, pretty much! He was holding himslef from asking advice. He knew Aphrodite was the godess of love, but he thought of his father quite a good mentor as well. He kept his personal information closed inside, under the god's examinative look.

-And you? Alright, I guess you are always fine right? Where did he got that much courage to say so? He wondered. Perhaps being close to the god, made him chill out too!

But then, he thought back at the time when his mother was telling him they had to leave. And later on, when she was holding back information about him, and the fact that they previously lived in Greece. Something must have happened there. His mother always got nervous when he mentioned it. He looked up and after a quick look around, to make sure the others were occupied, he spoke.

-Father? I know something had happened in Greece. Mother never tells me what. Why should we leave? I know it's not because I should be closer to Camp. What had happened to her? Jason asked, he had an odd certainty, that his father wouldn't take this seriously, and wouldn't answer him at all, but he had to try once.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2013, 7:00 am

kronos1215 wrote:"hmmm...... guess not"austin said still in awe at how much power was in this room

"So why you even bother asking, punk?" Ares growled.

He'd much rather be in any place than here, there was so much fighting going on, and he wasn't at any of those places right now.

~~

AuroraGirl wrote:"Thank you Mother." Her voice was beautiful, and I could hear that she was proud of me. Well, that would make sense. you are a goddess after all. I could feel my face heat up, and I pressed my always cold hands against them to cool my face. "Did you invent any instruments?" I was genuinely curious. I would learn to play those instruments as soon as I got back, even if it took hours of screwing around in the music room.

Mousika gave her daughter a smile. "My dear," she said in a soothing voice. "I am the Hour of music. I do not invent instruments, I work on them in order to give them more timbre, resonance -- in short, musicality. I preside over the hours of music and study. Whenever you play an instrument, whenever you sing, that is a moment I oversee."

~~

xXSpiritXx wrote:"Thank you mum. It means the world ta me hearing that from you. Sometimes I forget that yer watchin over me." Tears welled in Roxy's eyes but evaporated because her temperature had risen. "I've never thoughta that before. Think i'll have a go at cooking with Demeter's children then!" she exclaimed enthusiastically. "Yeah Da always forgets that i'm immune to fire. He always leaves you offerings though. We have a lovely heart at home." Roxy chuckled thinking about her dad. "I'm really happy to see ya mum." she smiled warmly.

Hestia smiled back; demigods couldn't feel it when their god parents were watching over them, which led many to be angry and bitter. That saddened Hestia, because it brought negativity into her hearth.

"I know, for the offerings. Technically, every time you offer something to the gods, a part of it goes to me," she explained in her calm voice. "And I'm very happy to see you and talk to you too, my dear. I wish the restrictions to see our children wouldn't be so strict," she sighed, glancing at Zeus.

~~

Zachattac wrote:"I will!" Lenore said, smiling up at her mom. She wondered if Aphrodite would ask her more questions, or simply move to another child of hers...she had plenty.

"You'll be at home there," Aphrodite said as she looked at her daughter. "Now, how is your love life going?" she asked with a glint of amusement in her eyes -- she knew all about Lenore's love life, but she still wanted to talk about it.

~~

Maybeth wrote:Jason smirked. His father was one of the coolest gods. By meanings of constant relaxation, and his bright,bright smile!

-Everything's fine, pretty much! He was holding himslef from asking advice. He knew Aphrodite was the godess of love, but he thought of his father quite a good mentor as well. He kept his personal information closed inside, under the god's examinative look.

-And you? Alright, I guess you are always fine right? Where did he got that much courage to say so? He wondered. Perhaps being close to the god, made him chill out too!

But then, he thought back at the time when his mother was telling him they had to leave. And later on, when she was holding back information about him, and the fact that they previously lived in Greece. Something must have happened there. His mother always got nervous when he mentioned it. He looked up and after a quick look around, to make sure the others were occupied, he spoke.

-Father? I know something had happened in Greece. Mother never tells me what. Why should we leave? I know it's not because I should be closer to Camp. What had happened to her? Jason asked, he had an odd certainty, that his father wouldn't take this seriously, and wouldn't answer him at all, but he had to try once.

Apollo gave Jason the thumbs up.

"I'm alive and kicking," Apollo said, then frowned as Jason asked about his mother. "Um, son.... Don't take this badly, okay?" he stated, losing his grin. "I don't think you're ready to know... yet. But you'll know soon, don't worry."
    In a matter of seconds, he recovered his chilling attitude and relaxed, self-assured smile. "And how are you doing apart from that? Music? Poetry? Basket ball?"
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/25/2013, 7:30 am

"i dont know"? austin said and asked "Hey ares how come monsters dont attack the gods?"

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2013, 8:35 am

kronos1215 wrote:"i dont know"? austin said and asked "Hey ares how come monsters dont attack the gods?"

Ares rolled the flames that were his eyes.

"Of course monsters attack us, kid," he grunted. "What do you think Typhoon was, a giant fairy?"

He sighed and took out a grenade from one of his pockets and started toying with it with one hand.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 12/25/2013, 8:46 am

Ariadne nodded, eyes slightly averted from her father's face. "I-I'm sorry, si-- I mean, Hephaestus." She looked at him and gave a small smile. "How have you been lately?" She was happy there were hardly any Hephaestus kids, it was nice being able to talk to someone without interruption.

Dominik laughed. "Why, thank you, Mother! You yourself look as gorgeous as the morning sun!" Now he could see how his father fell in love with the goddess so easily, she really looked absolutely divine. He straightened out his shirt a bit, and added "And how have you been? Good, I hope?" There was a few other Aphrodite kids, one with a rose sticking out of his hands. Hah! What a suck up.

Juan bowed slightly, not sure what exactly to do. If he bowed, he might seem scared and quick to please. If he didn't, he might seem uncouth and precocious. "It's nice to see you, Mother. I like the dagger you gave me a few months ago; it's very pretty." Did she even remember the dagger? Was she the one to deliver it? As far as he understood, Hermes was the messenger, but-- Well, he was just really confused at this point.

"Apollo, sir." she mumbled while curtsying in her simple white dress. One, two, three, come back up. She focused on him; he was definitely beautiful, there was no doubt about it. There were a few other children, one male who she had seen around camp a few times, usually with a girl who seemed too intelligent for her age. As to try to show respect, she kept quiet, mostly focusing on Apollo but with occasional looks at the other gods.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/25/2013, 9:05 am

"Well i mean like minor monsters like hellhounds". austin said as he began spining a dagger
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2013, 9:06 am

Aries wrote:Ariadne nodded, eyes slightly averted from her father's face. "I-I'm sorry, si-- I mean, Hephaestus." She looked at him and gave a small smile. "How have you been lately?" She was happy there were hardly any Hephaestus kids, it was nice being able to talk to someone without interruption.

Dominik laughed. "Why, thank you, Mother! You yourself look as gorgeous as the morning sun!" Now he could see how his father fell in love with the goddess so easily, she really looked absolutely divine. He straightened out his shirt a bit, and added "And how have you been? Good, I hope?" There was a few other Aphrodite kids, one with a rose sticking out of his hands. Hah! What a suck up.

Juan bowed slightly, not sure what exactly to do. If he bowed, he might seem scared and quick to please. If he didn't, he might seem uncouth and precocious. "It's nice to see you, Mother. I like the dagger you gave me a few months ago; it's very pretty." Did she even remember the dagger? Was she the one to deliver it? As far as he understood, Hermes was the messenger, but-- Well, he was just really confused at this point.

"Apollo, sir." she mumbled while curtsying in her simple white dress. One, two, three, come back up. She focused on him; he was definitely beautiful, there was no doubt about it. There were a few other children, one male who she had seen around camp a few times, usually with a girl who seemed too intelligent for her age. As to try to show respect, she kept quiet, mostly focusing on Apollo but with occasional looks at the other gods.

Hephaestus took out gears, cables and pieces of metal and started tinkering absent-mindedly.

"I've been as good as one can be with this war against the giants coming up," he grumbled. "Guess you don't have that much stress at Camp yet, eh?"

~~

"As the morning sun? Oh darling, you're a poet," Aphrodite smiled. "I'm doing very good, if only Hermes could stop stealing my hair brush," she said and shot a glance at Hermes, who was talking to one of his daughters. "We honestly have better things to do."

~~

"You're welcome," Lethe said in her monotone voice. "I hope you use it well."

~~

"No need to curtsy, girl," Apollo said with a grin, although he appreciated it. "How are you?"

~~
    kronos1215 wrote:"Well i mean like minor monsters like hellhounds". austin said as he began spining a dagger

Ares laughed.

"I blast those to pieces by my sole presence. It's as if I asked you why ants don't attack you!"
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/25/2013, 9:08 am

"huh good point".austin said as he put his dagger away and asked"what's it like being a god.A major one at that"?
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Post by horselover96 12/25/2013, 9:34 am

" My brothers and I do,but my sister's tend to ignore me" Alyster said sadly

"Thank you mother, and You look absolutely stunning and May I say that you are the Bell of the ball at this swarey" Aiden said with a smile

Post by Guest 12/25/2013, 9:48 am

Tyler looked at his father"Not really considering it'll be her 4th child and the only one that is completly mortal" Tyler said

"I'm glad my aunt sent me so winter clothes for christmas" Henri said with a smile

Blake smiled at his mother "I hope hat i'll be able to keep my powers under control" Blake said
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2013, 11:04 am

kronos1215 wrote:"huh good point".austin said as he put his dagger away and asked"what's it like being a god.A major one at that"?

Ares grumbled for a moment, wondering what to answer.

"Well, I haven't been anything but a god, so how could I judge?" he asked. "Tell me, what is it like to be a mortal, huh?"

~~

horselover96 wrote:" My brothers and I do,but my sister's tend to ignore me" Alyster said sadly

"Thank you mother, and You look absolutely stunning and May I say that you are the Bell of the ball at this swarey" Aiden said with a smile

Thanatos's eyebrows rose.

"I didn't know there was... rivalry between my children," he stated.

Aphrodite giggled.

"Oh, stop it, you're gonna make me blush and you wouldn't see the rouge I put on my cheeks anymore!" she said, then took out her little pocket mirror to check whether she wasn't blushing. No, she looked perfect. The rouge she had put on her cheekbones was still visible.

~~

Countryboy1024 wrote:Tyler looked at his father"Not really considering it'll be her 4th child and the only one that is completly mortal" Tyler said

"I'm glad my aunt sent me so winter clothes for christmas" Henri said with a smile

Blake smiled at his mother "I hope hat i'll be able to keep my powers under control" Blake said

Triton nodded.

"Well, let's just hope you demigods don't attract too many monsters, eh?" he asked.

Aeolus smiled at his son.

"Oh, yes, winter's approaching. You should see the way it is in other countries, though. They nearly have no snow in the Alps! Ah, Khione should really go there to snow things up."

Hestia sipped her tea.

"Oh, but you will, my dear. It always takes some time, but in the end, you always manage it," she smiled.
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/25/2013, 11:45 am

"Well when your mortal you always feel pain if its from monsters or just from broken glass.and the obvious part:you end up dieng no matter how safe you are"austin said as he ,for no aparent reason had his hand on his sheathed sword
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2013, 11:52 am

kronos1215 wrote:"Well when your mortal you always feel pain if its from monsters or just from broken glass.and the obvious part:you end up dieng no matter how safe you are"austin said as he ,for no aparent reason had his hand on his sheathed sword

Ares snorted.

"Do you think gods don't feel pain?" he asked. "Do you think we're invincible just because of our divinity?"
    Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/25/2013, 11:54 am

well i don't know iv'e never been a god".austin said
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2013, 11:59 am

kronos1215 wrote:well i don't know iv'e never been a god".austin said

Ares rolled his blazing eyes again and pointed at Hephaestus.

"When Hera threw him from Mount Olympus, do you think he felt no pain?" he asked. "We can get wounded. Which means we can feel pain, as strange as it may seem," he added with palpable sarcasm.

Chronos
    Chronos

Male

Post by Chronos 12/25/2013, 12:03 pm

"Oh yeah i remember reading what happened when the gods first beat kronos and how he was hurt but not dead">Austin said slowly remembering the story

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 11:27 pm